[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Tony66Topic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 08:22:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Slingshot, please do keep us posted I for one am real interested in your findings.

I liked reading on the success people have had with dowsing. It's like an old wives tale that's turns out to be very real. I think I'll try to find some locals who do it and see if I can't get with them and see for myself. So far it's the kind of subject that a person will pull you to the side to discuss and don't like to talk bout it openly. I'm going to guess it's to avoid ridicule or maybe confrontation from those who just write it off as an old wives tale.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg27834.html#msg27834

Offline Icandigit
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 05:55:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

It does work.  I'm a dowser and not a real great one at that.  My Grandfather was also a dowser and was always called when someone wanted to locate a place to drill a new well.  I have no idea how it works other then you have to have a clear mind and concentrate on what you are trying to locate.  Some claims by some dowsers are pretty great but must good dowsers don't blow their own horn if you know what I mean.  Get some copper welding rods and try it.  All kinds of info out there.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg28165.html#msg28165

Offline slingshot
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher, Garrett, Tesoro
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 10:34:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Icandigit
It does work.  I'm a dowser and not a real great one at that.  My Grandfather was also a dowser and was always called when someone wanted to locate a place to drill a new well.  I have no idea how it works other then you have to have a clear mind and concentrate on what you are trying to locate.  Some claims by some dowsers are pretty great but must good dowsers don't blow their own horn if you know what I mean.  Get some copper welding rods and try it.  All kinds of info out there.

I was just curious if you found anything besides water or pipes-any kind of treasure or lost item. Gotta get my courage built to try it. Thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg28176.html#msg28176

Offline stonebreaker
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

805.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

sears tr descriminator,Whites Coinmaster, Harbor freight 9 function
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 02:15:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I also have seen it work .And done it! To find Underground water,gas electrical and phone lines   but not treasure
Best of luck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg28187.html#msg28187

"Become one with a rock.
Only then are you truly down to earth"
Stonebreaker aka Dusty

Offline Icandigit
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 03:00:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

In all honesty I try to avoid finding water.  It is everywhere and can really throw you off in the beginning.  Water lines an so are easy to follow but the main thing is you have to focus.  I have also been told never let greed be your guide.  For me it is a fun thing to do.  The thing I like to do is grave dowse.  OK now that you are done laughing,  it is very interesting.  I recently located some Indian graves for a farmer that had been told they were on his farm and did not want to disturb them.  I never take money for doing it and have no desire to get rich doing it.  Everything has energy and finding the energy is the only way I know how it works.  Like I say, keep  a clear mind and focus on it.  Practice it and blow off the people that laugh at you (it will happen).  Good luck to you and if you really want to find treasure, grab a detector, I just got in from doing that and have been rewarded again, today

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg28188.html#msg28188

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 03:09:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg28189.html#msg28189

« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 08:35:37 pm by dowser501 »
Offline stonebreaker
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

805.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

sears tr descriminator,Whites Coinmaster, Harbor freight 9 function
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 03:04:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ok well I never checked the moon or solar rays    I was to busy building fences   and always located the Water ,Gas,Power lines so we wouldn't damage them  and to prove it we would widen the holes a bit and there they were right where the rods said 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg28237.html#msg28237

"Become one with a rock.
Only then are you truly down to earth"
Stonebreaker aka Dusty

Offline Icandigit
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 05:36:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Guess  I was to dumb also to get into all that.  I just pick them up and they work, who cares why but I do know some people can't do it.  My father was one that couldn't make it work no matter how hard he tried.  I never knew Grandpa was high tech.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg28246.html#msg28246

Offline slingshot
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher, Garrett, Tesoro
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 07:50:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by stonebreaker
Ok well I never checked the moon or solar rays    I was to busy building fences   and always located the Water ,Gas,Power lines so we wouldn't damage them  and to prove it we would widen the holes a bit and there they were right where the rods said 
Quote:Posted by dowser501
Dowsing Rods and Dowsing and when to dowse.
Dowsing rods are best made of 1/8 bronzing rod from my experience and by bending back one end about 5 inches, you have a handle.  You may find that you have to cut off a few inches off the length to make your own comfort zone of balance.  Next you only need a single rod after the first few weeks of practice. The rod when working should always swing inwards when it finds a target. If the rod swings outwards you have lost control. I was advised to hold a piece of the object sought after as a reminder or mental crutch, however one day I forgot my sample and it made no difference to my dowsing.
Dowsing is really mental radar.
You think downwards for a specific target and if nothing is there, you will get a negative response, however if you are actually dowsing real time and you are looking for a specific target you will obtain a positive mental response.
Looking for specific targets is called target discrimination, and while thinking of your prospective target you should not be able to find anything else.
A handy hint is to think of a target that is interesting which will give you a wider scope of finds.
Always keeps your fist holding your rod hard up against your kidney as you want you rod handle inside the magnetic field or aura of your body. ( EMF) Electro Magnetic Field as the EMF gives you your dowsing power which is mental radar.
Dowsing is only successful when practiced under an overhead moon whether day or night time and when solar flares are occurring. The solar flares reflect different rays off the moon.
Day time, wear a wide brimmed hat as UV rays during peak day time hours will destroy your dowsing.
Put NOAA on your desktop screen as you should consult constantly the experts as to when Solar Flares are here.
Dowsing without power is in your mind only.
One last however important piece of advice. Dowsing does not work underground or under a tiled roof, however dowsing works fine under a tin roof as the EMF  powering your rod passes thru the roof and screens 100% the UV rays from interfering.  Dowsing in a moving Aeroplane or a moving vehicle is brilliant as the motor generators or magnitos give added assistance during solar flares.
 Good Luck                                   Dowser 501

That's a little too much for me!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg28261.html#msg28261

Offline Sedonan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 09:09:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Pick up your rods, or forked sticks, or pendulums anytime, day or night, and expect the dowsing phenomena to work. The only time that you will experience any problems is when there are large solar flares. Since we are electro-chemical beings, electromagnetic interference will affect us. One other small aside, people who have liver problems have a very difficult time dowsing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3925.msg28265.html#msg28265

Him thief him fren' of him last Guiney
  Him kill both Priest and Friar,o dear.
    Him cut de troat of piccanniny
      Bloody, bloody buccaneer.

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: