[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline AlbyM
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Pulse Star II Pro
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 06:08:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Keith,

Actually I'm American but for some reason they have me listed from Angola here.  I'll have to try to change my registration. I've worked internationally for over a decade now and usually move around every 3-4 years. I plan to stay in Colombia for a while, though, when I get there.  I have about an intermediate level of Spanish at this point, with some days better than others. If you have a friend from Medellin I'm sure she is muy linda. :-)

Yes, Panama has an awful rainy season which begins in early April so it would be best to get here before that, if possible. Send me an email when you get a chance- perdidogringo at gmail punto com

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21774.msg214417.html#msg214417

Offline spanishgold1Topic starter
Copper Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

440.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 05:10:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Albym,

Lets meet up in Panama.  Let me know some dates that are good for you.  If you have some spanish settlements down there it would be fun to hunt.  If you didn't mind I  could have my good friend fly out from Medellin and meet me their and save me the trip to Medellin.  And yes she is very beautiful...   she is my Hada en el bosque antiqua.

If there is something there in those spanish settlements I know we could find at least something.  It would be a good start for the season, before you go back to Colombia.

Do you know where in Colombia you are going to be living after you leave Panama.     If i didnt know better I would think that your with the Government. 

Let me know and give me some dates that are flexable for you.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21774.msg215959.html#msg215959

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: