[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: June 12, 2007, 04:10:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

From the land of the Bluenose.....well it was not as bad as the past few outtings but it did have it's moments which started with a wrong turn at the end of the Old Guysbourgh Rd. which took me 10 klicks out of the way which of course meant 10 more klicks to correct the mistake!  As Roz said, "Goes to the end and turn left and look for a lighthouse on the lawn."  Rather simple instructions four shore I'z dink to meself butts Izs turned right. Litehouse on a lawn well don't that beats all.  Must be a Western Canadian thing!  Lord love a duck.

Anyway a friendly farmer pointed me in the next right direction saying, "Goez til youz seez a litehouse on da right."  And I did arriving promptly right on time. 

After a coffee and viewing some of Ed's art work it was off to the water spots having first to repack Otto and in the process locking the keys in my digging bag in da trunk.  Well me bouy I was fit to be keel hauled and we tried and tried dis and tat to gets in da trunk to no availing.

Roz gets the ideer to phone da dealer and sees iffen there is a ways to getsin da trunk and dat was a quick nono.  I could get my arms in between da back seats but it was a short arm and not up to a grabbing da keys.  Course leaves it to a wooman to figure da ting outz...why not push da trunk releasing thingy..........wellz Iz got da keys and we were off to do a digging at a beach.<center>[img width= height=]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d833b3127cce8596e68a3fc800000026108AcM2bhk4ZN2[/img]</center>

Was a windy one you with rain a threatening with the waves just a chomping at da bit blowing up a regular sandy storm...thought he was a federale politican.......um!

Anyway me bouy gave Ed the five minute modus operation of da Garrett Freedom Three Plus which he took to like a duck to water and was soon merrily swinging the Garret like Paul Bunyon a chopping down trees!  Told him  that the Garrett chatters on wet sand and he retorted," Sounds like Roz!" to which I asked him, "But does she have a bell tone?"  Think that one was a six foot joke to a 5 foot eleven bouy!<center>[img width= height=]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d833b3127cce8596e689befb00000026108AcM2bhk4ZN2[/img]</center>

Anyway I was a swinging at da lower water tide line and Ed was a whacking more things then dat Toenail Saprano feller.  I prayed to the Lord Jesus dat me coil would survive as I doz enough damage to deem.

Was time for Roz and Ed to bee heading home which they did  after mez telling him dat he could keep da cent dat he found and Iz went da utter way towards Lake Echo Lake Echo  and soon was home with the detecting gods offerings for da day....a golf egg, a pin that I can read 1979 and 6 coins at $2.16<center>[img width= height=]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d833b3127cce8596e777fe9d00000026108AcM2bhk4ZN2[/img]</center>

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2231.msg18427.html#msg18427

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: