[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2007, 10:39:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

GOT 10 OF THESE~SAY U.S.A. N THATS IT Grin

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg13294.html#msg13294

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

1 056.jpg

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2007, 11:28:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

EVEN THESE BUSTED UP PIECES LOOK GOOD DISPLAYED UNDER LIGHT...
GONNA HAF TA GET ME SOME MORE OF THIS ACTION Shocked
Grin
Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg13300.html#msg13300

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

1 057.jpg

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline LarryB
Bronze Member

KoolyKanuk
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

3553.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro,Nexxtek,Micronta
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 01:30:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Huh? O.K. Dman,  Huh?  :Smiley  after finally gettin' over my laughing fit which lasted bout three minutes and 42,8 seconds, roughly, Grin I couldn't believe all that's been happenin' to ya buddyman! Shocked Like where do I begin friend? Shocked I think lookin' at your first pic, of the outside sitchation, would've turned back at least about 96.3 % of them limp risted sorts that are all the fashion lately and at least 90 to 98 %,  of the other good lads, including wee  little ol' me, that say they love to treasure hunt n stuff.  Cheesy

Good Lord, where did ya'll get to Insul8or?  Grin  I need you hep here with my main man.  Grin What have we done buddy? Grin Dr.D's been listening to every word you said I think, maybe even tapes it all while ridein' that totally Hot/Sweeet Hondo 6 1/2 treasure wench, on his tour, to and from this brutal & very dangerous treasure fetchin' mission. Smiley  Jeepers, maybe we done created us a monster of some kind with all your Fine, Fine samples of some of the most beautiful glass to have made it all the long way to this day, from such long and dangerous times past.  Huh?

Jeff, you kill me man!  Grin  Grin Grin You sure proved that you know full well how to make hay when others are at bay, holeA!  Grin And, you did a real job of not only breaking a self imposed goal for numbers and adventure but managed a couple a lookers too.  Smiley  Lots of work now, if you want it, figuring out what all ya got there.  I think Doc, you're maybe  startin' to feel that kool age thingy  happenin' with these old gems. Feel that solid weight there in your hand dude?  Like that's a hefty hunk a history there my bud. By scanning them a little, you may even notice some of the imperfections  like a missing drip point or two perhaps or maybe there's a nick on one where anyone of us from the past may have skinned it with our first 22 ??First class chunks of sun toned, cobalt salted glass from days gone by...What's not to like about any of that? Wink Wink

I trust that the hot little redhead of yours, after having run those conditions with a Real man, straddlin' her, knees squeezed snug and reassuring against her streamlined flanks like that n all, has gained a lot more respect for her Own limits when controlled by the one who loves her so. Oh, next time yer talkin' to her chillyness, tell her yer bud from the great white north says that she's BITCHIN  amundo, especially now that she ain't afraid no more. Grin

Hey I just thot of sumpin' agin buddy. :Smiley What with you gettin' that pooch of yours on the learnin curve on how to catch meat and such and now havin' to coach a beautiful Japanese mistress how not to lose her grip in life, when stuff gets crappy, I'm kinda wonderin' if n you ain't some kinda, gungfu brain therapist dudeman sorta guy, that can fix or fetch about anything he puts his mind to...  Grin Now there's one for ya, eh?  Grin Grin

O.K. I'm played out, well my two bony typin fingers are at least, so I hope this post brings a smile or two to your well deserving face even though it probably won't come as close to my falling down with a sore belly while laffin my butt off while reading yours...Like I've mentioned to you before Dman, you sure know how to tell a good story. After this little episode there'll be a few others who see that you are indeed a man of action. Folks like us Jeff do what we say we can do, and then some, usually.  No need to make up shit when reality is your lifestyle, eh pard?

Exanimo! ...as my old hero used to say!

Oh ya, if we lived closer together I'd meet ya for that Molson anytime, and you sure wouldn't have to pay for it.  Cool You're a rare one misterman...

pounder

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg13312.html#msg13312

« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 01:44:51 pm by LarryB »

Metal Detecting keeps us young...
lb

Please Register or Login

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2007, 03:37:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

no way~i'm buyin first round~you can get the next 10 if u want Grin

seriously~i think Huh?~i cant wait to get the rest of'm. there's all kindsa colors.
probly wont be till spring or so but they been there this long they should be there little while longer.
it's a pretty cool trip to get the blue ones~you gotta go thru this tunnel i'm guessing is over haf mile long.when you're standing at 1 end you can see the other end~but once u get inside 75 feet u can not c your hand in front of your face.u can not c period.
my imagination goes f ' n nuts.thoughts of rabid critters of all sorts-it's hard to keep your balance when u see jack shi* let alone ride a bike thru it
but once thru~neat stuff ahead Grin

stay warm pounder Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg13325.html#msg13325

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2007, 03:41:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Nice you were busy today WTG you know you can strap a flood light on your bike you would be good to go  Grin then you could see the rabid critters  Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg13326.html#msg13326

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 04:29:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

last time i was thru it,bike had no light
my red headed whacky bitch got lights frontnback
Shocked
Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg13338.html#msg13338

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2007, 05:00:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg13339.html#msg13339

Offline LarryB
Bronze Member

KoolyKanuk
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

3553.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro,Nexxtek,Micronta
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2007, 06:14:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

K docman, you get the first round, the next two are on me!  Wink  Everyone knows more than  3brownies, is too much, for even the kool scooter tramps buddy!  Cool  I trust that's X yer talkin' n not golden, right friend?  Grin  Oh, here's a wee tip from up north fer ya bud. When ya have a choice, it's usually, not always, best to grab the colored ones first, the clear ones are usually, not always, newer and more common, worth less etc.  Try to grab the ones without dings or missing drip points when you can. It's like grades for coins, insulators are graded too, so ya want the most perfect lookin' ones you can scope.  Wink

You guys really crack me up with the tunnel scenerio!  Grin Here's me thinking that, that's the cool adventure part of yer Glass Globe Quest there boys. :Smiley All alone in a long and crazy dark tunnel, with only the non-comforting banshee wail, of yer japanese hot iron wench, to warn anyone else in the way to, Vamoose, Pronto!  Grin Grin

One of our old Kanuky Scooter tramp tricks, to hep a brother overcome a few of his fears, or troubles, as we used to prefer to call that sorta stuff, here's what we did....

Seriously, ya make sure the road ahead and behind are real clear first, then in the middleish spot, where you can't see the other end, you pull right over to the wall, noticing your break lights casting an eerie yet kool glow on the cracks and dripping water etc. Now you shut off your lights, everyone is in single file, seated and a bike or two apart, up snug against the wall with your tire or tailpipe or whatever touching it!  Listening to that muscley rumble in the dark like that, (oh ya, you're allowed to roll the throttle a time or two as well) up there, under a mountain, is a rush men. Wink  Then ya shut down your engines and sit there for at least five minutes in the dark. You can talk to each other, As a matter of fact, if anyone is having a bit of "trouble" at that time we just keep talkin' and before ya know it, yer five minutes are up and it's time to boogy agin.  Cool No matter if any cages come through, they may not understand it, but they won't stop to ask what's goin' on either.  Sure cures what ails ya though. Never spooked by dark stuff again... Wink

Hey Insul8or, what are those light blue ceramic insulators of Doc's, do you know? Are they older or newer than the glass ones? Are they more rare than lots of the glass guys? Huh? Oh by the way, look at what you've started here with your kool post, buddyman. Cool  This is turning into quite the Hot Topic...

Larry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg14991.html#msg14991

Metal Detecting keeps us young...
lb

Please Register or Login

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2007, 07:44:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

BROWNIES R MY FAVS(ONE OFM ANYWAYS)..I EAT THE WHOLE PAN DAM NEAR/WASH IT DOWN W/QUART OF ICE ICE COLD MILK(HOT BROWNIES..MMM) Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg14995.html#msg14995

Offline insul8orTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites- spectrum
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2007, 06:54:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Goldfinger :
     Sorry, I'm about a month late on your reply regarding values.
     The highest amount paid for a single insulator was around $38,000 Shocked at auction. There are a few in the 10K range and then more in the lower values. It all depends on rarity and how much a person wants to spend. Check out that ebay place under insulators to get some idea of values.
     If you are interested here are a couple of web sites to check out.

Please Register or Login

www.insulatorscanada.com

Please Register or Login

www.insulators.com

caution , you could get hooked on these. Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1221.msg15250.html#msg15250

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.