[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Florida Keys Pirate
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 10:26:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Navy Seals don't F around. Glad to hear they got the job done !

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168001.html#msg168001

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 10:52:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

then they ruined it all by polluting the ocean with his carcass... Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168017.html#msg168017

Offline cacheTopic starter
Knight
Silver Member

NOT INGAGING IN IGNORANCE IS WISDOM
Thank you123

Activity
0%
Male
United States

4335.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Troy Shadow's,  X2, X2 and X3
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 11:13:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sence this thread seems to stay in the recent topics the most lately....I'd like to remind you all that there is only a few more days left to get your brand new pin-pointer in the contests and lottery thread. please go check it out, thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168023.html#msg168023

Always set your detector knobs on high dedication, higher devotion and at the highest persistence

Seconds Of Madness   Monster Munch   Military Snow  
Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 01:32:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by homefire
I'm having problems swallowing this one too!

No Photos.

Body fed to da fish.

Other strange going on's as well.

Wink

hmmm, It does seem things were done in a strange way. I think it would be beter to have got him alive.
 Anyone here seen a picture of him after death? If not why nothing been released officially?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168037.html#msg168037

Offline chainsaw
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty Hunter
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 02:15:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

For whatever it's worth, a military friend of mine sent me a photo of him with a nice bullet hole in the head. This was not a doctored photo.  He has definitely gone to the gates of Hell where he belongs. Rider

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168043.html#msg168043

Offline GoldHound
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia

480.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace350, AT Pro, Deluxe Pointer and a much older ADS VLF/TR Deepseeker (purchased new in the 70's) - Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 - AutoMax Pin-pointer (which is crap) / soon a GPX 5000 Minelab and Garrett Infinium
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 06:18:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Florida Keys Pirate
Navy Seals don't F around. Glad to hear they got the job done !

I can't wait for the movie and they better get it right, no half arse actors only the best to reflect the quality of the mission undertook and so successfully cared out by Seal Team 6.

Bet they are already putting something together now, I think someone like Matt Damon would be a good start....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168057.html#msg168057

"There's Gold in them there Hills, just got to get of your arse and find it..."
Thanks Mr Garrett, love your work...
"A bad day's detecting with the family is better then any the kids would spend watching TV." Me....

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 06:23:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

My cheap oppinion:

- The good news: Osama bin Laden is dead
- The bad news: Osama bin Laden is dead

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168059.html#msg168059

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline GoldHound
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia

480.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace350, AT Pro, Deluxe Pointer and a much older ADS VLF/TR Deepseeker (purchased new in the 70's) - Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 - AutoMax Pin-pointer (which is crap) / soon a GPX 5000 Minelab and Garrett Infinium
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 06:27:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Christian
My cheap oppinion:

- The good news: Osama bin Laden is dead
- The bad news: Osama bin Laden is dead

Christian,

Yes I fear you are correct. Whilst he had to go and good riddance there will be others and most likely worse.

I just wish they would get over their problems and get along.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168060.html#msg168060

"A bad day's detecting with the family is better then any the kids would spend watching TV." Me....

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 06:41:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well, I think the dead of this evil person is good news to anyone who has lost family or friends due to terror. No doubt.

Then again I am afraid that the killing of bin Laden will now mainly provoke new acts of terror.

The problem with religious terrorism is that you need to distinct the idea and not the people in the long run - which is just not possible. I believe that the role of Usama bin Laden has nowadays become a rather minor one in global terrorism as there are now many other people and followers inspired by his crazy ideology. People who are no longer linked to him in any direct way.

Can these people be stopped? Most probably no.

I believe the best way of stopping terrorism is to bring a certain amount of wealth to these people. If you are poor the crazy ideas offered by religious fanatics like virgins awaiting you in paradise are far more tempting than for a guy who has a real life and doesn't want to use it.

Taking a look at Nazi Germany is was also the economic crisis back at this time with huge rates of unemployemnt which helped foster the upcoming of the Nazis.

The USA did a very good thing with the Marshal plan - but still the bad Nazi ideology is still alive nowadays and has been extincted. Nowadays you will find people attracted to the Nazi ideology in all parts of the world (while they luckily are too few as to do considerable damage)

Terrorism is a highly emotional subject and also receives lots of media coverage - then again I personally believe other problems to be far more challenging and of importance. That is how many people do you know personally who have fallen victim to an act of terrorism? And how many people do you know how have deseased as they couldn't pay for a needed surgery / medical treatement? I consider the later one to be very sad and consider it a problem which could be fixed much better by politics than fighting terrorism.

I am afraid there will always be violence between human beings as it seems to be part of the human nature - which a shame but unfortunately the way it is ...

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168065.html#msg168065

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:48:13 am by Christian »

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline GoldHound
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia

480.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 07:16:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Christian
Well, I think the dead of this evil person is good news to anyone who has lost family or friends due to terror. No doubt.

Then again I am afraid that the killing of bin Laden will now mainly provoke new acts of terror.

The problem with religious terrorism is that you need to distinct the idea and not the people in the long run - which is just not possible. I believe that the role of Usama bin Laden has nowadays become a rather minor one in global terrorism as there are now many other people and followers inspired by his crazy ideology. People who are no longer linked to him in any direct way.

Can these people be stopped? Most probably no.

I believe the best way of stopping terrorism is to bring a certain amount of wealth to these people. If you are poor the crazy ideas offered by religious fanatics like virgins awaiting you in paradise are far more tempting than for a guy who has a real life and doesn't want to use it.

Taking a look at Nazi Germany is was also the economic crisis back at this time with huge rates of unemployemnt which helped foster the upcoming of the Nazis.

The USA did a very good thing with the Marshal plan - but still the bad Nazi ideology is still alive nowadays and has been extincted. Nowadays you will find people attracted to the Nazi ideology in all parts of the world (while they luckily are too few as to do considerable damage)

Terrorism is a highly emotional subject and also receives lots of media coverage - then again I personally believe other problems to be far more challenging and of importance. That is how many people do you know personally who have fallen victim to an act of terrorism? And how many people do you know how have deseased as they couldn't pay for a needed surgery / medical treatement? I consider the later one to be very sad and consider it a problem which could be fixed much better by politics than fighting terrorism.

I am afraid there will always be violence between human beings as it seems to be part of the human nature - which a shame but unfortunately the way it is ...

Regards,

Christian

Very wise and true words, which I agree with.

Its the have against the have nots and its easy for those who feel oppressed and denied what many of take for granted. I also believe its even harder when they are born into such a negative system that brain washes them to into feeling like victims, to hate the west and paradise will await them.

Sadly they do not understand that those leading them into such mindless acts of terror are just using them for their own short term gains.

Having said that there is a point whereby we have to stand up for what is right and we just don't take or accept any BS from them.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23345.msg168071.html#msg168071

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: