[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline wholesaler57
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

350.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2009, 08:47:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Reading this information almost makes you want to sell your metal detectors on ebay and take up flower gardening as a hobby. The only thing is, they would probably arrest you for selling contraband (metal detectors) and arrest you again for disturbing sacred ground (your flower garden) and confiscate all your garden trowels, hoes, rakes, tractors, cultivators, etc. What a wonderful group of lawmakers we have.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg56724.html#msg56724

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2009, 09:46:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by salvor6
I read the rulings of the State of Florida regarding ther isolated finds law and they said they discontinued it because there were only a few people that actually reported their finds. Now, do you think everybody else has discontinued searching for artifacts over 50 years old? Of course not! Now, everything that they find is NEVER reported to the state. Its the worst legislation ever passed by a state. What Florida needs to do is adopt the same laws as England and compensate the treasure hunters for what they find.
Here is the story about a poor guy that GAVE an arrowhead to someone:

That is entrapment pure and simple!

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg57152.html#msg57152

goldigger

Offline tom yerian
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites, fishers
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 02:27:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well, you all know how stupid, and ineffective any gov. structure is already, this just shows it in technicolor. There all a bunch of crooked . I wish, I COULD SAY THAT THIS CAUSED US TO BECOME PIRATES; IT DIDN'T!!!!We were turned into pirates years ago due to the ignorance of the establisment.Now, those of you that have your secreat stuff, don't come down on me for these words, many of you have been doing stuff a long time. DON'T GET CAUGHT!!! Angry Angry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg57514.html#msg57514

« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 02:25:13 pm by outback »
Offline texasprivydigger
Pull Tab

Thank you3

Activity
0%

United States

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

accurate locators double magnum/whites/minelab/bounty hunter
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2009, 03:38:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dude that got arrested , thats totally screwed!! STOP SHOWING PEOPLE YOUR FINDS!! Texas has a antiquities law, how ever does not apply private land> ha ha texas political screwballs. suck my metal head!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg57525.html#msg57525

Offline kayakpirate
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2009, 11:41:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I always find nothing, no matter how good in do.
Our government is ridiculous. With all the problems that we have. Recession,unemployment,jails so crowded they are letting people go,unaffordable healthcare,drugs,drunk drivers, etc.. you would think they would let us dig in some sand.
 I went fishing and caught a trout that was a little over the minimum size limit.  Put it in a cooler all day, it shrunk some. Game warden sees the cooler in my car, makes me take it out and measures all my fish and the trout is now .25" short. I go to court, I told the judge the story, luckily she was a fisherwoman and the case was thrown out.  The game wardens time would be better spent catching the illegal netters that I see all the time.  Thank God I didn't have a undersized snook. They would have arrested me and taken my car and boat.
 I went to communist USSR in the early 90's. I swear they were freer than us.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg57577.html#msg57577

Offline tom yerian
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites, fishers
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 10:40:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

I believe it was on treasurenet.com. You are correct, have been and if you say it again, will be correct. My Name is Capt. Tom, from the Fla. Keys. I have been in the business for over twenty five years, have a major deep water find, and two deeper water finds I am having , been having, and will continue to have with this crooked gov. PEOPLE, YOU HAD A CHANCE YEARS AGO TO PUT A STOP TO THIS CROOKED GOV. YOU FAILED!!!Bullshit talk and complaints on a website belle aching about gov shut down on our rights to pursue, OUR AMERICAN DREAM.....TREASURE HUNTING.......has been lost.....now your suffering the consequences. Look at the way the have f----- this country. Now you have little to no money to even put up a fight.
          You have to get off your asses. You literally have to fight the gov on all fronts. Put up a little  money, form underground artifact black markets, in your areas, put out over the air, about sneaking in treasure, make false leads to cause gov. to be constantly on the go. Force them to use up what resources they do have on misleading information. Force their boats waste fuel, man hours chasing the wind. You no the gov. boats in your area,give the call out as to where thy are, which direction they are heading. Make use of your MOB on your gps, rig your valuables to drop, punch mob and go in a slow zig zag course if you believe you are being approached, don't completely stop till they hail you, mark your drop bags with a pinger, keep the receiver on a separate boat;your com padre. Make sure you are in total compliance with boat regs for your area, announce where you are being stopped so all know where he is. Run them ragged guys. Take turns in, one day your the fox, next day someone else.You can drive them nuts, waste their budgets, and have some at the same time. Make sure the local news papers and tv are informed of the daily marine news. Well God bless America, God bless you in your endeavors, don't be afraid. The more rukus you cause in the news, the more you can bombard the politicos of how dumb it it is to pursue non working policies. Embarras the politicians that are against you, and promote sensible policies toward what is yours in the first. While the cops are wasting time searching the fox, the chikens are hauling asses to home port with their eggs. Work out deals with each other. Bag your shit on the bottom one day, come back the next day. TREASURE HUNTERS, YOU CAN MIND F---THE AUTHORITIES SO BAD, THEY WONT TRY SO HARD. Rember, a lot of the cops are sympathetic to your cause, and are forced , by unethitical principles to go after you. ...Well, you all, happy hunting, have a lot of fun at the gov. expents for once, see ya ...YOU HAVE NOW BECOME PIRATES....Capt. Tom...Wrte me at ....andarria@gmail.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg60479.html#msg60479

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

a-spanish-galleon-sailing-ship.jpg

Offline salvor6
Silver Member

Pirate of the Martires
Thank you13

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3537.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Aquapulse, Fisher Proton 3 mag, Pulse Star Pro II, Humminbird 1198 side scan sonar, AK-47
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2009, 01:17:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Great post Capt Tom. Thanks for the good advice.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg60508.html#msg60508

Offline SVBerry
Copper Member

To hunt for treasure is to find self.
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

365.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Sea Hunter Mark II
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2009, 03:10:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You have some very good information. Your words are strong and true. But try as best you can to calm down when you write. I want to hear everything you have to say but it gets confusing at time. You have great passion for the problems of the treasure hunter. We need your knowledge and advice here, so keep it up. But unlike the pirates of before who chose to be pirates, we are pirates at the government choosing....... SO BE IT !!! Angry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg60542.html#msg60542

Offline neo2868
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Tesoro Tiger Shark
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2009, 09:45:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Maybe we should all just turn in every aluminum can every pice of foil and every other piece of trash we find and see how they like sorting through the garbage for a while. We have to sort through their garbage let them sort through ours for a change. Hell, for that matter why settle for only the trash that we find while looking for artifacts and treasure, why not send them our house garbage too?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg61714.html#msg61714

Offline Jaime
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab goldseekers 15000
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2010, 02:58:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If I ever get my MD back from the repair shop I will not tell anyone of my beach finds. That is if I find any Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,708.msg83040.html#msg83040

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Up
Jump to: