[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline The WatcherTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: August 25, 2007, 02:46:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

A friend of mine from General Santos city showed me a picture of their old house which now is converted into a bodega. A few years back,as kids, he and his brother posed for a picture in front of their house using the old "kodak" cameras that have film. He told me, that when the pictures were developed, the picture looked as if it was exposed and that there was a yellowish-red amber glow in the background near their old house. Since we were talking about treasure hunting, this friend of mine remembered that a few years way back, a japanese wanted to buy their lot for a considerable amount of money and convert it into a bodega. Luckily, since my friend's family business included farming, the lot was not sold and was eventually converted into a small bodega when their family was able to buy a new house and lot nearer to the city. We contacted a friend who has a metal/gold detector, the one with two rods, and that we were told that the site was positive. Could it be possible that the yellowish-red color in the background of the picture of my friend's house be the so called "radiation" emitted and caught on camera in the picture? My friend plans to excavate as soon as he has enough funds to make a digging operation.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg19028.html#msg19028

Offline dowser501
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 07:21:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Buried treasure to my knowledge has never been found with an old camera or the black boxes with twin rods protruding. Treasure can be found either by sheer luck or years of experience learning the ancient Spanish Jesuit sign language. Max

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg19136.html#msg19136

Offline Gary
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 11:14:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To The Watcher,
          I had gone there in your place, i was once a contractor of DOLE PHIL. pine apple plantation in Polomolok and in Tupi on asparagus's plantation. i had seen lots of treasure hunters diggings and all I had notified was treasure Hunters discovers lots of War equipments and ammunitions during WW2. I had also seen the area where one group of treasure Hunter were digging in the domestic airport area.
         But to what you had stated about "gold Radiation" or "Aura", I think. it was just a coincidental and just a luck on what's in your mind. but to see is to believe is to try to dig and you find your conclusion of what you were looking for. GOOD luck!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg19140.html#msg19140

Offline RSD
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 11:22:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Another fantasy dreamers' "get rich soon but nonsense tactic". As a strong believe or even a slight believe does it cost you a fortune to start digging since you believe there are treasures there??  It doesn't make sense at all!!!!

Yes, Gold does emits some secondary electromagnetic field and only very recently someone has developed a way to detect it through camera using films.

Start digging and get rich rather than telling the whole world.

Good Luck. Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg19968.html#msg19968

Offline nathan
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

no
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 02:39:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am a resident of Gen. Santos City, I considered Gensan have buried treasures by Gen. Uno of Brgy. Conel but I'm not sure,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg20154.html#msg20154

Offline nathan
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

no
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 02:44:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

This topic is hard to explane but have a little knowledge of this information.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg20155.html#msg20155

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery tf900, rangerell
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 02:26:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

To the Watcher:
YES! you are correct, Gold that has been buried in the ground for a long period gives of a plume of ions to the air. The best time to see the purple, or goldish colour is either early in the morning or at dusk when the air is still.
I have a book written by a famous treasure hunting here in England, who uses an old Polariod SX camera MK1 with UV filter made in the 1970's. In his book there are two photos, one of a field showing purple plumes coming off the grass, and the other was taken on a beach looking out to sea. The author used his metal detector in the field over the plumes or Gold Auras and found 5 gold coins scattered across the field.
The Photo on the beach turned out to be an old ship wreck. Its cargo gold coins in its hold!! 

So yes You can see the Aura if you tune into its frequency, and Aura!!
The Rangertell Long Range Detector is tuned to pick up this Aura, and is very successful in Finding targets. The Ancients Astecs had people who were trained to find natural gold near the surface either early in the morning by looking for this Purple Aura.
Yes your site is positive!!
God Bless

Golden Eagle

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg20292.html#msg20292

Offline golderace1750
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 06:59:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Watcher,
I believed gold emits radiation or auras. We experienced it personally in one of our diggings. we excavated around 6 ft by 8 ft hole, at a deep of 80 ft there was already water and we used two submersible pumps. When we put one of the submersible pump at the other side of the diggings, the pump mal function or stop, but when we returned the pump to the former position, it was ok and operational. We believed that the side where the pump mal function is the concentration of electromagnetic gold radiation. In fact, our diggers continuously hear an ozzing sounds at that portion and saw some small bubles coming from that area going up. This could be electromagnetic radiation coming from the gold deposits.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg20301.html#msg20301

Offline dhee77
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

None
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 01:42:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The Watcher,

I also have experience in gold emtting some sort of aura that interferes with cameras including digital ones.  I dont know if it the same as teh so called ORBS?  Most of the times there are hidden metals undergorund if these things shows up.

dhee77

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg26949.html#msg26949

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery tf900, rangerell
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 02:41:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Gold Aura is very real!
A sucessful British treasure hunter called David Villansue, has just published a book, in which he has photographed the Auras of metals such as gold, silver, iron, Aluminium etc.
The book is fantastic ( I have read it and recommend it to anyone interested in using digital cameras, a laptop, some "UV" filters and some software to survey potential treasure sites before they detect.)  David spent over three years researching and refining his technique.
The Aura photographs taken at different times of the day are amazing!  He has identified the colour spectrums for many different types of metal. He is an active treasure hunter and will be using this new technique to survey many open fields here in the UK before he gets his metal detector out! This saves valuable detection time, and helps the treasure hunter zoom in on important finds without wasting time on finding useless items.
By using the Laptop, you can quickly download your images from the camera, and within minutes know exactly what metals are buried and where.
If you want to order his book, contact him: dvillansue@aol.com.
When I spoke with him two months ago, when this book was just about to be published.
God Bless

Goldeneagledave

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2354.msg27015.html#msg27015

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: