[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline greywolfTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: April 16, 2010, 12:22:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am an American, living in the Philippines. We are seeking an investor to help us finish our treasure hunting project, here in the Philippines. The Japanese raided and stole all the gold from 13 Asian countries, during WWII and because they controlled the Philippines, most of the gold was brought here and buried in deep bunkers in 175 different locations. The evidence of this can be seen in the book Gold Warriors, by Sterling and Peggy Seagraves. Along with the book, there a 6 CD's with all the documentation, proving that the gold is here!

I brought in my friend Steve , who is from Denver, to our project in Rizal province. He has been living here for 3 years now. Steve has the most sophisticated detecting equipment available! He has his equipment to detect over 1400 locations in the Philippines and has only found 15 locations to be positive and ours is one of those 15!!! He has an MFD (molecular frequency discriminator), 2 kinds of false GBS (ground balancing systems), GPL (ground penetrating locator), 2 box metal detectors and of course dowsing rods. Steven used his equipment on our area and discovered that there are 4 tons of gold at 104 feet, straight down.

On Sept. 26, 2009, Typhoon Ondoy hit the Philippines! We had dug down to 90 feet and the rains came and never let up! Even though our dig is covered, water came up from below and over 2/3 off our shaft collapsed. Now that the rainy season is over, we want to immediately start over! It is 100% certain that we have 4 tons of gold bars here at our dig.

However, we need $56,000 to finish the job and get the gold out. We honestly believe we can complete in 30 to 60 days. We are willing to pay any investor, who can immediately give us $56,000,  30% of the sale of the AU, once we get it out of the ground. We have a very good licensed buyer for the AU. 30% of the net, after the buyers discount is over $35,00,000.  We will be happy to show a prosective investor our project, provided that they prove to us that they have the funds to finance our project. The financier will have access to come to our project any time to inspect our progres

We need to get started again, before the end of this month, so we can finish before the rainy season starts! If you are interested in helping us to obtain the financing, please contact John at historicalboxes@yahoo.com.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85503.html#msg85503

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 03:39:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by greywolf
I am an American, living in the Philippines. We are seeking an investor to help us finish our treasure hunting project, here in the Philippines.

Of course you are.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85517.html#msg85517

« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 10:01:40 am by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline MadPoetLaw
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 06:02:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

good luck with that

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85675.html#msg85675

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 06:30:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

First post and you ask for 56 grant well you don't beat around the bush do you. We just don't do that here for now I will leave this post but am moving it out of introductions.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85679.html#msg85679

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 10:05:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
First post and you ask for 56 grant well you don't beat around the bush do you. We just don't do that here for now I will leave this post but am moving it out of introductions.

It's a cautionary tale of the highest order, mate. Always leave this kind of post to remind us what all this Yam stuff is really all about. It always leads to a request or a plea for help which eventually turns into a plea for cash. Well, you know, the locals are the only ones with the brains to handle all the bribes and such that must be paid to dig on their own property.

Then it's, "Oops. Some corrupt local politico stole it all. Can you send more? We're just inches away from billions in bullion!"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85743.html#msg85743

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 10:19:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

I know GD but they usually work up to it. First need scanner, then what marks mean, need money for diggers, grandma had a dream the ghost said its there.
Not going to remove post just away to point out a new?Huh?Huh?Huh???
Even when you give them a good lead with a 75% chance of recovery with little pay out they would rather dream.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85748.html#msg85748

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 11:06:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom, I wonder how many people actually fork over cash to help recover this fantasy treasure?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85760.html#msg85760

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 11:37:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

The State Department rate the Philippine Treasure Scam in the top 3 international scams, no numbers of how many folks have been taken but it is in the 1000's.
For a treasure with no facts to back it up someone is making money. But hey I am still trying to get my 5 million from Africa delivered I have sent them 218 dollars 4 times must be a language thing.

A few facts:
United States and Philippine officials have seized more than $2,000bn (two trillion) in fake US Federal Reserve bonds in the southern Philippines.

They said the large-denomination counterfeit bonds may have been intended to be sold as part of ''lost treasure'' scam where buyers are told the documents have recently been found.

Very frequently these fraudsters weave a tale that there are these long-lost Federal Reserve bonds
US Treasury official David Popp
In a raid on a house in Cagayan de Oro on Saturday, police also seized stacks of counterfeit Japanese yen and Argentine peso notes as well a few fake dollar notes, and some other currencies and bonds.

Police said a Philippine man, Archie Mingoc, had been arrested with the counterfeit currencies and bonds, and five other suspects were being sought.

Major swindle

David Popp of the US Treasury Department said the fakes were of very good quality, but some of the bond denominations did not exist.

The US bonds were in denominations ranging from tens of thousands of dollars to $250m, while the counterfeit bonds of other countries had a face value as low as $30.

Mr Popp said the large bonds may have been meant for a major ''lost treasure'' swindle.

''Very frequently these fraudsters weave a tale that there are these long-lost Federal Reserve bonds hidden away or found in a plane crash,'' he said.

Curious buyers

Philippines National Police Superintendent, Nestor Gualberto, said some of the bonds had been sold in the southern Philippines.

''We know they were selling some bonds to very curious buyers - businessmen in the area,'' he said.

Included in the seizure were $10m in fake German bond certificates.

It is not the first time large quantities of counterfeit bonds and bank notes have been uncovered in Cagayan de Oro.

Last year, police seized more than $60bn in fake US bills, treasury notes and bonds. They apparently were being smuggled out of the country for sell abroad.

A month earlier, more than $50bn in fake US dollars and treasury notes were seized in Malaybalay City.
United States and Philippine officials have seized more than $2,000bn (two trillion) in fake US Federal Reserve bonds in the southern Philippines.

They said the large-denomination counterfeit bonds may have been intended to be sold as part of ''lost treasure'' scam where buyers are told the documents have recently been found.

Very frequently these fraudsters weave a tale that there are these long-lost Federal Reserve bonds
US Treasury official David Popp
In a raid on a house in Cagayan de Oro on Saturday, police also seized stacks of counterfeit Japanese yen and Argentine peso notes as well a few fake dollar notes, and some other currencies and bonds.

Police said a Philippine man, Archie Mingoc, had been arrested with the counterfeit currencies and bonds, and five other suspects were being sought.

Major swindle

David Popp of the US Treasury Department said the fakes were of very good quality, but some of the bond denominations did not exist.

The US bonds were in denominations ranging from tens of thousands of dollars to $250m, while the counterfeit bonds of other countries had a face value as low as $30.

Mr Popp said the large bonds may have been meant for a major ''lost treasure'' swindle.

''Very frequently these fraudsters weave a tale that there are these long-lost Federal Reserve bonds hidden away or found in a plane crash,'' he said.

Curious buyers

Philippines National Police Superintendent, Nestor Gualberto, said some of the bonds had been sold in the southern Philippines.

''We know they were selling some bonds to very curious buyers - businessmen in the area,'' he said.

Included in the seizure were $10m in fake German bond certificates.

It is not the first time large quantities of counterfeit bonds and bank notes have been uncovered in Cagayan de Oro.

Last year, police seized more than $60bn in fake US bills, treasury notes and bonds. They apparently were being smuggled out of the country for sell abroad.

A month earlier, more than $50bn in fake US dollars and treasury notes were seized in Malaybalay City.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85765.html#msg85765

« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 11:42:57 am by seldom »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 02:08:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

So, shall we take up a collection go send the $56,000 to Greywolf or what?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85773.html#msg85773

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 05:07:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

OK I will write a post dated check, what you think we have the money by 2034 or early 2035??

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13508.msg85782.html#msg85782

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: