[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline denzel459Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« on: January 23, 2014, 09:07:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Everyone,

Last December 2013, I had my Dejavu [whatever the hell that is?] as if by some notion my eyes got stuck to a rock formation that was weird, I’ve seen this kind before. I never heard of any Yam stuff or believe the loot or the water lily sort of story... so I did my personal search of what the heck that stone symbol meant.

I came upon various sites and read almost in entirety the Yamashita file, the emperor dynasties, the shoguns, types of weapons and bombs japs used, World War 2 chronicles, intrigues and other mystery files, until I found what I was looking for. So, after new year, we went back and did some explorations and excavations of some sort, and by golly would you believe it a tunnel doorway [looked like the stones where Jesus himself was entombed] a 5 FT tall and very thick [had not measured the size] boulder entrance blocked, situated in a slope about 3 feet deep, just a few meter near a creek [and why the heck are there so many stones in a creek?], which to my judgment may have been used as a trench and converted into some kind of creek.

If you ever seen the Bohol chocolate hills, think of it that way, at the foot of that we found a very tightly sealed concrete door, looks like the whole hill was once used as an army refuge of some sort, but base on the location and thinking of 1942-45, scenarios there must have been a lot of undergrowth covering the area, making it suitable for hiding and possible treasure vaults. The whole location is intriguing and looks like the whole area have been changed to suit a master plan.

I have pictures but will reveal later [perhaps to trust worthy individuals] as we get close to opening day we planned. Yes, there are dangers and booby’s, that the fun stuff that’s most interesting. For this reason I’m here seeking for a realistic assistance from any with real-time and no bullshit experience or knowledge, and guess what I don’t have the appetite of a shark, yes of course very willing to remunerate for the knowledge share.
I’m tired of my IT work and this adventure will certainly be worth it, I will be resigning soon by March or April not just to do this which I certainly am excited; I welcome Japanese individuals willing to take the trek, one where your first requirement in this investment would be INTEGRETY, because the old man who had unscrupulous people search his place took some finds and never gave him a share. Yes, the place was used as a Japanese base, a hospital, and a barrack for their equipment. The old man who owned the property confirmed this, says his family arrived in the place when he was eight and recalled seeing a Jap flag pole and an plane in the area [old man is now 82 years old].

Oh by the way am not interested in funding, intelligent people can do better, remember an intelligent soldier/general [whosoever] had set his mind to recovery plans after concealing the area. You see that’s the exciting part, breaking the ghost codes. 

Good luck to us all. Cheer!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272744.html#msg272744

Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you358

Activity
10%
Male
Australia

6105.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MXT All Pro,EagleSL,Spectrum,XLT,DFX.Garrett Seahunter markII,SD2000,GT16000
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 01:18:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

same all, same all, 3 ft bla bla bla bla..5 ft,the old man the ghost.
Always the TWO posts member that knows about the great treasure
Just about had enough of it. Angry
Your post would be allot more interesting if it was about fishing or collecting butterflies.
Welcome to the forum.
From Melbourne Australia

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272748.html#msg272748

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Offline denzel459Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 02:48:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

hahaha... of course this is expected... there are butterflies there dude and strange looking roos too smokin pot hahaha...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272750.html#msg272750

Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you358

Activity
10%
Male
Australia

6105.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 04:46:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by denzel459
hahaha... of course this is expected... there are butterflies there dude and strange looking roos too smokin pot hahaha...

Why don't you cut the chase and tell us how much you want for the treasure?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272751.html#msg272751

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 05:05:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by nickel_n
Why don't you cut the chase and tell us how much you want for the treasure?

LoL = Baiting the Yammies again? Shame on you, mate.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272752.html#msg272752

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you358

Activity
10%
Male
Australia

6105.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 05:12:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Baiting the Yammies again? Shame on you, mate.

You are right.i should know better.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272753.html#msg272753

The Diggers Oath

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 05:47:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

He probably has located an underground bunker which was common during the war but burying treasure wasn't the purpose. Caching arms and ammo was so if I were him, I'd be careful. Also, cement doors are more often walls than doors so he may open a walled up waterworks drowning them all. I've been in some of those underground bunkers in the Philippines and there are dripping, seeping walls everywhere in them. Very dangerous. Never found anything there except an old piece of a uniform or two. The best treasure I found there was on a wreck dive when we found a bazillion cans of green painted cans of GI beer. Old steel cans which were oddly preserved despite the salt water. They were in a hold on a sunken ship and may have been kept dry all those years. Smelled horrible when opened so we assumed tons of bacteria inside. Nobody had the guts to taste it. Good thing. I might still be taking antibiotics to this day.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272755.html#msg272755

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline acepro
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

1585.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garrett ace euro
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 01:39:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I dont know if hes joking or not but if not I would agree you have found a bunker, really neat might be able to find a few cool things but get an expert to go with you, parts of it may be safe some other parts might not be stable at all. I personally belive there would be no tresure there anyway but if you go in also be careful of unexploded bombs or grenades, you really never know! and whats that tresure good for anyway if your dead!
good luck!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272780.html#msg272780

Offline sinclairuser
electrical engineer
Copper Member

Mood:Curious
Curious

electrical engineer
Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

361.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 3900 pp, idx pro, csi pro , cscope770 ,baracuda, minipulse plus.
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 08:41:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ive been restricting myself to the technical side of the hobby for the last few years, but are they still trying to push this crap?.
it reminds me of a local legend where i live so called "civil war silver treasure" there are still "nighthawks" digging holes in pontefract looking for it, but 10 mins in the british legion talking to anyone who was there in 1944 will tell you that it was recovered in ww2.
loonies scam artists or both Idiot

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272790.html#msg272790

open source hardware supporter

Offline Beercanman
Knight
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Minelab Safari, Fisher Goldbug
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 10:25:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GD,
Did you bring home the WWII OD (olive drab) beer cans? That's something I collect and some of them are worth good money. A nice condition Fox Deluxe just sold on eBay for over $2,500!
Beercanman (Steve)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,55996.msg272791.html#msg272791

I sure would like to dig some silver coins. Until then, I guess I'll be happy digging 1930s beer cans!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: