[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline delopsTopic starter
Pull Tab

no pain no gain
Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 12:02:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Here are some but incomplete pictures i found yesterday. Found at the middle of a hill..I'll be going there again to see the foot of the hill. This is another area...What might be the meaning of this?... I'll see help if I'll finish exploring the area...

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67257.html#msg67257

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Offline ranger
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Hong Kong

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garret 2500
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 12:21:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

for me, maybe its telling of a tunnel near where you found those rock boulders, "but how deep and where" is the main problem.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67258.html#msg67258

Pull Tab

no pain no gain
Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 12:48:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ranger:
Thanks, ill post again if I can see signs near the foot....What is this Sign? I found this at the foot of a mountain near the rice field. Its a big and unmovable stone... This is another area very far from my previous post.Thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67260.html#msg67260

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Image(197).jpg
Image(198).jpg
x.jpg

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 01:21:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by delops
Ranger:
Thanks, ill post again if I can see signs near the foot....What is this Sign? I found this at the foot of a mountain near the rice field. Its a big and unmovable stone... This is another area very far from my previous post.Thanks

The top on means "dig here 350 meters straight down using only a teaspoon."

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67263.html#msg67263

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 03:08:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Delops, with reference to your photo titled "x.jpg", I will tell you what some WW2 survivors told me.

It seems the Japanese soldiers liked to play a rather cruel game. An X would be carved into a rock and 2 prisoners would be made to stand closely together on either side of the X. The soldiers would then try to shoot at the X without hitting the prisoners. After each round, the prisoners would be moved closer and closer together. The soldier who grazed or hit a prisoner would be the loser of this sadistic game.
Another variation would have a condemned prisoner stand in front of the "X" rock for execution. The soldier who could shoot through the prisoner's body and hit the X would be the winner.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67264.html#msg67264

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Pull Tab

no pain no gain
Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 04:28:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

BoyScout:
I saw this at the hill too.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67269.html#msg67269

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Image(199).jpg

Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 06:24:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
Delops, with reference to your photo titled "x.jpg", I will tell you what some WW2 survivors told me.

It seems the Japanese soldiers liked to play a rather cruel game. An X would be carved into a rock and 2 prisoners would be made to stand closely together on either side of the X. The soldiers would then try to shoot at the X without hitting the prisoners. After each round, the prisoners would be moved closer and closer together. The soldier who grazed or hit a prisoner would be the loser of this sadistic game.
Another variation would have a condemned prisoner stand in front of the "X" rock for execution. The soldier who could shoot through the prisoner's body and hit the X would be the winner.

Hobbyist, with the WW2 survivors you were mentioning about, are you talking about Filipino survivors or survivors from other Japanese colonized countries. Coz the question here is, if these has been part of their games, i wonder where are the signs of gun shots? Even if, let's say just minimal effect of those shots before?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67275.html#msg67275

CharlesGes

Please Register or Login

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 07:13:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BoyScout
Hobbyist, with the WW2 survivors you were mentioning about, are you talking about Filipino survivors or survivors from other Japanese colonized countries. Coz the question here is, if these has been part of their games, i wonder where are the signs of gun shots? Even if, let's say just minimal effect of those shots before?

As you may or may not realize, t-hunting is mainly detective work. Before I reply your question, let's see what the significance of post #15 and #16 in this thread tells me. Hmmm. Deduction: Delops saw my posting, was disturbed about it, and messaged you to take a look and respond to it, which you did approximately 1 hr 40min later on. Maybe my statement contradicted something you mentioned to Delops in private?  Smiley

OK...here's a simple answer to your question: had you been capable of a little extrapolation, you would have seen that I made NO mention of that particular X-rock being used for the cruel games i mentioned. Of course there's no bullet marks if 1) the soldiers involved were bad shots and 2) if the rock had YET to be used for such games.
Sometimes a bit of thought pays off, if judiciously applied.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67277.html#msg67277

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 10:39:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
As you may or may not realize, t-hunting is mainly detective work. Before I reply your question, let's see what the significance of post #15 and #16 in this thread tells me. Hmmm. Deduction: Delops saw my posting, was disturbed about it, and messaged you to take a look and respond to it, which you did approximately 1 hr 40min later on. Maybe my statement contradicted something you mentioned to Delops in private?  Smiley

OK...here's a simple answer to your question: had you been capable of a little extrapolation, you would have seen that I made NO mention of that particular X-rock being used for the cruel games i mentioned. Of course there's no bullet marks if 1) the soldiers involved were bad shots and 2) if the rock had YET to be used for such games.
Sometimes a bit of thought pays off, if judiciously applied.

So you could relate..before 15 and 16 came into the picture, we have been talking to each other privately. why? coz that's the way i am and it's none of your business anyway. Post 16 is solely for you, it's just a simple question are you talking about Filipino survivors or not?

Quote:Posted by {author}

This one alone should help you analyze how you wanted your post to be understood.**the relevance of the photo with your story

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67290.html#msg67290

CharlesGes

Please Register or Login

Offline boyet
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 09:46:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Delops,
        Your stone markers are signs for treasures in the area. Image 193 -flower form stone it means booby tap or bomb, the image 194 two line means look for next sign 50 meters or less away, the image 195 the Y means a creek form to Y or a single creek separating into 2 creeks and at the right creek where the water flows there lies the treasure....  look for the next sign at the right side of the creeks.  boyet Smiley 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67439.html#msg67439

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: