[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline pj4
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2009, 07:57:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Of course, I have proof.... but I will not post it here. Give me your email add and I will send to you some attachments.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg57682.html#msg57682

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 04:27:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

hehehe..pj4..post the picture...or...ur...a member of sydicate in yam treas!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg60767.html#msg60767

Offline goldfish
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2009, 06:54:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hahaha..Hey Ram, you said you want to recover the Yamashit treasure as you put it? hahaha...crazy fool...take all of your time you want...modus operandi ei? what you posted is your own modus operandi trying desperately hard to convince people the the YT doesn't exist, while you yourself acknowledge that it does exist by saying you want to recover it..tsk tsk...I see greed in you old man...I doubt if you will be blessed with such greed in your heart...ayaw mo lng kc na maka recover ang ibang grupo...ampangit ng ugali mo...you may say whatever you want, but i proved my point....and still, i am amused...hahaha...yeeehah!
Ahem! as i was reading the thread of messages, i noticed a big deal regarding scammers..Sorry for that too...and sorry fpr you ram if you encountered scammers...I had a few light encounters too, but never made any dealings...Thanks tough for the idea on how they conduct their modus operandi..However, we have different cases and sites..and we can't claim that we know everything..Now, with all due respect, let's all operate peacefully, avoid a "modus operandi" in covered up messages...Many times, i observe the movement to discourage YTHs in their projects by saying that the treasure did not exist, etc...For what reason?- so that the person who said it will recover it for himself, while others would not...lalo na po sa ating mga pinoy...Let's not be deceived by scammers, and by propaganda messages...let's always be critical...Sa mga mas nakakatanda po, i am talking po based on experience...May mga kano na nagpunta sa isang community that i know of- and they shared that the treasure don't exist, trying to discourage a small group of THs in the area...And after5 months, the white people took a golden statue buried in the river, then fled...Same strategy is working in these posts...you may say your comments po, pero concerned lang din ako sa mga tulad kong TH na pinoy.....
Ahem! as i was reading the thread of messages, i noticed a big deal regarding scammers..Sorry for that too...and sorry fpr you ram if you encountered scammers...I had a few light encounters too, but never made any dealings...Thanks tough for the idea on how they conduct their modus operandi..However, we have different cases and sites..and we can't claim that we know everything..Now, with all due respect, let's all operate peacefully, avoid a "modus operandi" in covered up messages...Many times, i observe the movement to discourage YTHs in their projects by saying that the treasure did not exist, etc...For what reason?- so that the person who said it will recover it for himself, while others would not...lalo na po sa ating mga pinoy...Let's not be deceived by scammers, and by propaganda messages...let's always be critical...Sa mga mas nakakatanda po, i am talking po based on experience...May mga kano na nagpunta sa isang community that i know of- and they shared that the treasure don't exist, trying to discourage a small group of THs in the area...And after5 months, the white people took a golden statue buried in the river, then fled...Same strategy is working in these posts...you may say your comments po, pero concerned lang din ako sa mga tulad kong TH na pinoy.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62320.html#msg62320

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2009, 10:57:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

hehehehe...poor goldfish...nasira ka na talaga sa yamashit treasure...gawin mo pa akong treas hunter..hehehe...no way on electronics that we believed on those things that could not happened...

in electronics you could feel and see what happened and you will enjoy to the fruit of labor...and your mind will be broader...and it will help others who want to build thier own hand crafted by sharing your knowledge..

dika ba nahihiya sa sarili mo idamay mo pa ako sa yamasita tresyur mo? hehehe...hukay ka lang ng huakay dyan pati tae nahukay mo na siguro hehehehe....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62349.html#msg62349

Offline goldfish
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2009, 08:07:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Nyahahaha! just as i expected it...hahaha...cenxa, but i cud be a pain in your ass here...electronic gadgets? wow, those tecky things huh? hahaha..welcome to ramashit treasure hunting dude...as though i am not reading posts, i've seen your posting old man. Wise..and stop pretending you're not into it, that makes you a liar...wakekeke....oye!...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62432.html#msg62432

Offline pj4
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2009, 07:38:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey ram, seems like your purpose here is to annoy everyone. Why not put your knowledge and experience into something positive. Share what you ought to, and not make baseless accusations of scam on anyone here. You talk as if you're the best among us. I think you forgot that your basic purpose here is to share... not quarrel.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62511.html#msg62511

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2009, 10:18:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

the question, why some people here don't want to know or hear the truth behind treas hunting in the philipines? like it will sting them some are they feel like they touch a hot plate. the best in this forum is to tell the truth behind treas hunting in the philippines to warn those yam treas foreign or pinoys that may be they engaging the modus operandi in yam treas. did some pinoys don't want that the dirty tricks of yam treas will be aired? why? coz you know the truth in yam scam? then you want it secret? or it will discourage the foreign and pinoy financiers to finance your diggings? or maybe your friends will read the dirty tricks will think that you maybe mentally sick coz you are engaging the yam treas and you ashamed that you are a yam th. that is why the yam th operation is secret and this is 100 percent happened. try to tell your relatives and friends that the yam treas is true and observed their reactions to you. maybe they will think you are insane and you start convincing them that the yam treas is true if you noticed their reactions that they don't believed. in your reaction, you are eager to convinced the person that the yam treas is true and that is your big mistake the person will see in your face that you maybe insane of that fairy tales. hehehehe....pasinsya na mga pare sinabi ko lang ang totoo at wala naman masama if malaman ang totoo...hehehe...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62659.html#msg62659

Offline gold_digger
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2009, 06:04:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ram i appreciate what you've done, you exposed the scammers, their tricks but i think you've gone too far that even in yourself you knew that what other pinoy th doing here was only asking pure help to interpret there markings they found. abi nimu hambug ra kaau ka mura kag kinsa ba! i know you are also engage in some exploration b4 maybe you are frustrated of the results of your exploration thats why you are talking too much that you did not thought that you hurt the feelings of some sincere pinoy th here. to tell you prankly i'm not against you personally but i'm against of what you've done to to your fellow pinoy th. hambugero ra kaau ka do paghinay hinay ayaw palabi. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62717.html#msg62717

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2009, 08:32:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by gold_digger
i'm not against you personally but i'm against of what you've done to to your fellow pinoy th. hambugero ra kaau ka do paghinay hinay ayaw palabi. 

Why? Should Pinoy scammers get special treatment? A scammer is a scammer. Deal with it. And please use English here. Use the Pinoy forum for other than English. Do it again and you get a warning.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62736.html#msg62736

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline gold_digger
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2009, 12:52:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

gd1950 i will not argue with you its only a waste of time i know you are not living here in pi what you knew is only based on what you heard, what you read, what is written in history book but to tell you prankly in our case not all happenings here in pi was correctly written in history book. just continue what you think and believed nobody will argue with you that. i am here living in pi and i knw what i'm talking about we are not stupid like what you thought we are not fluent in your language but we can understand you clearly. peace

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62757.html#msg62757

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: