[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands
Referrals: 0

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2010, 08:35:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Cap Miwa . I am beginning to dislike your way of using words more and more . If you keep on using this kind of language it is time to vote you off this  net .  Cornelius

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg66407.html#msg66407

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2010, 03:25:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bsr

to rational observer,

here are some pics of federal reserve box they found,i dont really know if it has a significant

value?i actually see this following items,

So...you don't know what "guilt by association" means?

If you have actually seen those following items, then you need to contact the local Law Enforcement Agency, and report the fraud/scam. If not...then guilt by association applies.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg66470.html#msg66470

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 09:55:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i never scammed anyone like you do. i seldom post here in this bias forum only for your own race. the scammers here originated from you yet you deny it and when the garbage you created and thrown out returns to you, you forget that it originally came to you .

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg66568.html#msg66568

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 09:56:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This is not a biased board. You are free to post what ever you like on the Exclusive Pinoy board but on the general boards there will be the appropriate criticism.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg66570.html#msg66570

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2010, 03:53:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by cap miwa
i never scammed anyone like you do. i seldom post here in this bias forum only for your own race. the scammers here originated from you yet you deny it and when the garbage you created and thrown out returns to you, you forget that it originally came to you .

You are about the only one here campaigning for these fraudulent devices, and claiming they are redeemable. That means you either have a vested interest in the fraud/scam or just like to argue.

These fraudulent devices are only created in the Philippines. I can tell you, as an American....that we do not make transportation modules out of old clothes trunks, beat up old suitcases  or briefcases that look like they came from a thrift store. Nor do we typically misspell words and use improper grammar on our currency and negotiable bonds. It is more than obvious, to any rational observer, these fraudulent instruments are so poorly done, they are beyond comical

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg66610.html#msg66610

Offline getusome
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 08:01:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

you sound more foolish than me here and you know nothing about what you are talking about. better shut your big a$$

that sounds an awful lot like a threat, cap. now i would be willing to bet that you have no intention on putting your money where your mouth is. your hostility and defensiveness only implies that you are quite obviously full of $hit. if you don't like any of the negative feedback you receive here, stop coming here. it's that simple. it has become obvious to me with your latest display of supreme machismo that you are here purely for attention and your own amusement. anything coming from you will now and forever hold the same amount of credibility as a bigfoot sighting. let me guess, you have proof of that too? probably within your own family tree.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg66626.html#msg66626

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 11:07:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

look who's talking?
look at the topic and see who is not supposed to be here. you are an american and you are in a topic about a treasure cache found in mati, davao oriental PHILIPPINES. so why are you here? do you have any interest here? unless you are in the Philippines and have interest in the topic, don't tell someone to get out of here. we are here to help those who wanted to be enlightened especially those who knew nothing about what they have. yet you bully and accuse those who wanted to help. keep your opinion to yourself if it will not make good or just insult the person. i never talked to you anyway, you just intrude into our conversation. now you want to take the place and turn it upside down? i am not a rude person, i am a nice person and many americans i've met tell me that. if you've known me, but to those who throw insult and show disrespect, they have no place. it makes the forum useless without purpose. i'm just returning what you earlier remarked and if it hurts or insults you, know that it did the same first. anyway, to show my respect to everyone here, i ask my apologies to all that may be hurt or insulted by my posts, it was never intended unless it was to return your insulting and accusing words. PEACE... the world is dying. 
Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
You are about the only one here campaigning for these fraudulent devices, and claiming they are redeemable. That means you either have a vested interest in the fraud/scam or just like to argue.

These fraudulent devices are only created in the Philippines. I can tell you, as an American....that we do not make transportation modules out of old clothes trunks, beat up old suitcases  or briefcases that look like they came from a thrift store. Nor do we typically misspell words and use improper grammar on our currency and negotiable bonds. It is more than obvious, to any rational observer, these fraudulent instruments are so poorly done, they are beyond comical

give me your email address and i will send you photos of real stuff so you don't just keep talking. you keep denying it yet it is not 100% that all are fraud. Most are fakes but there are real. Fraudsters cannot just create this without copying something from an original. they are not geniuses who just think of it and know how it looks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg66981.html#msg66981

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 11:54:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Cap Miwa,

why not post the pictures of the real stuff on teh forum and make us all apologize for being wrong?

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg66993.html#msg66993

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 05:37:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

look who's talking?
look at the topic and see who is not supposed to be here. you are an american and you are in a topic about a treasure cache found in mati, davao oriental PHILIPPINES. so why are you here? do you have any interest here? unless you are in the Philippines and have interest in the topic, don't tell someone to get out of here. we are here to help those who wanted to be enlightened especially those who knew nothing about what they have. yet you bully and accuse those who wanted to help. keep your opinion to yourself if it will not make good or just insult the person. i never talked to you anyway, you just intrude into our conversation. now you want to take the place and turn it upside down? i am not a rude person, i am a nice person and many americans i've met tell me that. if you've known me, but to those who throw insult and show disrespect, they have no place. it makes the forum useless without purpose. i'm just returning what you earlier remarked and if it hurts or insults you, know that it did the same first. anyway, to show my respect to everyone here, i ask my apologies to all that may be hurt or insulted by my posts, it was never intended unless it was to return your insulting and accusing words. PEACE... the world is dying. 
give me your email address and i will send you photos of real stuff so you don't just keep talking. you keep denying it yet it is not 100% that all are fraud. Most are fakes but there are real. Fraudsters cannot just create this without copying something from an original. they are not geniuses who just think of it and know how it looks.

Yes...look who is talking. An American that should know his history on American currency and bonds. Which, by the way....I do. I can provide validation that supports my claim that what you say is totally bogus and fraudulent. And, have done so.

You, sir...on the other hand, have provided nothing to validate your claim and huge amounts of hooha and misinformation in hopes of validating this scam/fraud/swindle.

You cannot send me photos of "the real stuff". The "real stuff" does not exist, never existed. Your "real stuff" is a fabrication of someones imagination. In regards to the $100,000 note. If you have some of those puppies, then we can call you a counterfeiter as well as a fraudster.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67030.html#msg67030

Offline D3z
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Singapore

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2010, 01:16:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Why is everyone talking about the Philippines as scamming others? I'm not a Filipino nor do I have anything to do with the FRB there. I just don't understand why everyone is being naive.. There's been a lot of things that each government did behind their people's back and this can be one of them... well, actually it is something they did behind your back.
I have these FRB boxes as well and did not get it from the Philippines. Yet the source of my FRB are legit as I can trace it back to the actual owner at the point in time when it was given by the US government. So far Cap had given reasonable info about these boxes as it seems that everyone keeps asking what is in the box. If you really know what it is, you wouldn't open the box in the first place.
Some may be real, some may not... but there's always a reasonable doubt. At least one has to authenticate it before ditching it as a fake.
Cap - pm/emailed you.
Cheers!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67695.html#msg67695

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: