[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2010, 03:44:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by D3z
Why is everyone talking about the Philippines as scamming others? I'm not a Filipino nor do I have anything to do with the FRB there. I just don't understand why everyone is being naive.. There's been a lot of things that each government did behind their people's back and this can be one of them... well, actually it is something they did behind your back.
I have these FRB boxes as well and did not get it from the Philippines. Yet the source of my FRB are legit as I can trace it back to the actual owner at the point in time when it was given by the US government. So far Cap had given reasonable info about these boxes as it seems that everyone keeps asking what is in the box. If you really know what it is, you wouldn't open the box in the first place.
Some may be real, some may not... but there's always a reasonable doubt. At least one has to authenticate it before ditching it as a fake.
Cap - pm/emailed you.
Cheers!

#1 post...defending the fraud. No surprise

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67721.html#msg67721

Offline D3z
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Singapore

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 04:12:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

nah.. I'm alright... not arrogant nor ignorant like some people... Besides.. I know what assets I have with me and the authenticity of it, so I'm not defending anyone here. Just giving others a chance to try harder rather than just take blunt replies like yours.
Even if its fake, why are you so troubled by it? If he/she gets into trouble, its nothing to do with you. At least you can just warn others instead of being so defensive. Right.. I forgot.. most Americans are defensive because they believe they are one of the greatest nation.. the land of the free where nothing goes wrong. Give others a chance and try not to be so defensive. I just added myself here to tell those who have the asset to do more research as some are authentic. I didn't say that everything is real - I just know that there are real assets out there.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67722.html#msg67722

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2010, 10:38:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

nah.. I'm alright... not arrogant nor ignorant like some people... Besides.. I know what assets I have with me and the authenticity of it, so I'm not defending anyone here. Just giving others a chance to try harder rather than just take blunt replies like yours.
Even if its fake, why are you so troubled by it? If he/she gets into trouble, its nothing to do with you. At least you can just warn others instead of being so defensive. Right.. I forgot.. most Americans are defensive because they believe they are one of the greatest nation.. the land of the free where nothing goes wrong. Give others a chance and try not to be so defensive. I just added myself here to tell those who have the asset to do more research as some are authentic. I didn't say that everything is real - I just know that there are real assets out there.

Most people walking down the street to do their morning shopping have more common sense than a Yam treasure hunter does. Why shouldn't they be a little arrogant?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67759.html#msg67759

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2010, 10:48:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

I just added myself here to tell those who have the asset to do more research as some are authentic.

They know nothing about research if a ghost tells them its so they believe it.

Sorry to hear you fell for the scam.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67775.html#msg67775

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:27:14 am by seldom »

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2010, 03:02:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

#2 post - still defending the fraud. Still lacking any validation. Still....no surprise

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67807.html#msg67807

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2010, 04:05:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
#2 post - still defending the fraud. Still lacking any validation. Still....no surprise

[/quout/]

RO  look's like he got taken by the fraud now has to try to rationalize it in his mine

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67832.html#msg67832

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2010, 04:22:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom

RO  look's like he got taken by the fraud now has to try to rationalize it in his mine

Could be...could be    Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67836.html#msg67836

Offline D3z
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Singapore

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2010, 09:37:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Not bothered actually... if its fake.. and a scam.. then its YOUR government that is the one conducting the fraud. It was YOUR government that handed it to my grandfather's government. If what he had received 'by hand' is fake, then obviously YOUR government does what it does best.. screwing other nations. I've already got my share of the asset and I'm not bothered. So far I haven't tried to sell or persuade anyone. All I'm trying to say is there is a chance some of you have the real deal.
I find it interesting with your attitude.. either you are 1) jealous that you haven't come across this 2) ignorant 3) you are concerned that others are having a cut into your nation's wealth.
I'm not bothered either way with all your comments. As a matter of fact, I've said what I wanted.. and this will be my last post since I really don't want to waste my time with war veterans and rednecks who think they know best.

Ta

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67879.html#msg67879

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2010, 09:48:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bye TA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67880.html#msg67880

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2010, 03:43:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Not bothered actually... if its fake.. and a scam.. then its YOUR government that is the one conducting the fraud. It was YOUR government that handed it to my grandfather's government. If what he had received 'by hand' is fake, then obviously YOUR government does what it does best.. screwing other nations. I've already got my share of the asset and I'm not bothered. So far I haven't tried to sell or persuade anyone. All I'm trying to say is there is a chance some of you have the real deal.
I find it interesting with your attitude.. either you are 1) jealous that you haven't come across this 2) ignorant 3) you are concerned that others are having a cut into your nation's wealth.
I'm not bothered either way with all your comments. As a matter of fact, I've said what I wanted.. and this will be my last post since I really don't want to waste my time with war veterans and rednecks who think they know best.

Ta

post #3 - still defending fraud, still no validation, still blaming others, still...no surprises

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10417.msg67898.html#msg67898

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: