[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2010, 04:21:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Dell

Im keeping an open mind on this subject and keen to learn more    Cool

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120556.html#msg120556

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2010, 07:15:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Goldnboy,

Having an open mind on this subject is accepting the fact that   L-Rod(s) can be used in a variety of applications, and only if they are used as a monitor for mentally programed, sub conscious, ideomoter muscle reactions can their use be considered as a Dowsing response.

When held in human hands, without restrictions, or magnetic interference, the L-rods will react as you encounter the emanating "field" of an anomaly. This is a natural occurrence operating within the laws of Physics. Molecular frequency, or Harmonic induction, are two methods commonly used for discrimination of the anomalies by LRL users.  Dowsers, use mental Discrimination of the "fields" the L-Rods react to.

Unless you learn to use a pair of L-Rods to react when you encounter the "field" of an anomaly, there is no point in pursuing this locating method any further. It will require your, time, effort and practice to become proficient. Learning to use the L-rods is the hard part.

My earlier post below, sums it up.

"I have had confidential reports of $millions$ that have been found, and recovered with the use of MFD. There is only one group I know of in this country that has  posted, and linked  photos of  their finds on a public Treasure forum. That was on TNET, April 18, 2002.

Several books have been written,  and video documentaries have been shown on National television where MFD was a tool of choice used to aid in Biblical discoveries.

Personally, I won't attempt a Professional Treasure search without the aid of a Frequency Discriminator (MFD).

The first Frequency Discriminators I used was  from 1980 to 1987 and were totally electronic. (No Dowsing rods) I used them on land, from a boat, and aircraft.  I accidentally discovered that the artificially generated  harmonic signal line could be metered, and traced with a simple pair of Brass L rods, normally considered an esoteric tool for Mental, Dowsing. (Meta-physics) I applied this method to products manufactured in 1986, and it has since been duplicated and sold throughout the world by Electronic engineers, and Electronic techs, manufacturing their own products, and demanding what I consider unreasonably high prices.

Unfortunately, the argument against Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination, is perpetrated by pretend Scientist, exercising a  powerful Skeptic Society agenda to discredit me personally. The basic argument that seems to be predicated  on the  false assumption that a Brass Rod can not possibly  have any  application in physics to meter a magnetic field? I don't  understand this closed minded logic, because without research and DB field testing, that is not Science.

We have proved many times with comparative blind  tests using Scientifically accepted electronically metered  geophysical instruments, that a pair of  Dowsing Rods, held in human hands,  does indeed react to the variations in the earth's, and atmospheric Magnetic fields.

My detractors, can easily prove this on their own, just as we have, but the Scientific pretenders  are  are so entrenched in the Skeptic agenda, and vindication of their own  ego they can't turn loose, even though their arguments  have very little validity, and do not have a Scientific leg to stand on.

I'm sure I will experience the Skeptic wrath, just for presenting this truth along with same old repetitious asinine Skeptic questioning, and accusations.

With that said, and hopefully help answer your question, please understand that so called LRL, does not detect anomalies the way a conventional metal Detector does, so most metal detector concepts, and analogies do not apply. In this case, the Rods are used as an inexpensive way to detect the emanating "Field" of an anomaly, and do not detect the physical target itself.

Choosing an LRL, or MFD, is subject to your requirements that suits your need for a tool to aid you in locating, and obtaining geological information about targets that are beyond the depth limitations, and ability of conventional tools.

Accuracy is dependent on your ability to correctly interpret the reaction of the Rods.

If you have expectations of following a Signal line to the target, digging down, and getting rich as some advertising suggests, you are only fooling yourself with unreasonable expectations. There are limitations to be understood, and a learning curve to use these products properly, and efficiently.

I hope this helps for a better understanding.   Dell"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120584.html#msg120584

« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 07:21:28 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2010, 11:02:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Dell I have used L rods with results. But Im not a reguler user, Im vere interested in the LRL and MDF. Are they the same thing ?? What gives the best results in your opinion ? Im interested to make one of these tools, Any advice Wink Thanks for your reply earlier, all the best from down under  Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120632.html#msg120632

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 02:42:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders

"I have had confidential reports of $millions$ that have been found, and recovered with the use of MFD. There is only one group I know of in this country that has  posted, and linked  photos of  their finds on a public Treasure forum. That was on TNET, April 18, 2002."

NOT TRUE   No no!  RO

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120656.html#msg120656

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 09:18:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

RO, Why do you make such an irrational comment with no basis in truth?   No no!   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120708.html#msg120708

Offline Smokin_Cache
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 10:15:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell I know where there is a gold coin next to a side walk. Has bee there for 50 years. How do I go about using you devices to find this coind?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120724.html#msg120724

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2010, 12:29:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Smokin_Cache
Dell I know where there is a gold coin next to a side walk. Has bee there for 50 years. How do I go about using you devices to find this coind?

Huh?  If you know the Gold coin is there, and you know where it is, you don't need one of my devices to aid you.  What brand, & Model LRL Discriminator are you using?     Dell 

"I have had confidential reports of $millions$ that have been found, and recovered with the use of MFD. There is only one group I know of in this country that has  posted, and linked  photos of  their finds on a public Treasure forum. That was on TNET, April 18, 2002."   Dell

Posted on: October 15, 2010, 11:40:05 AM
Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
NOT TRUE   No no!  RO

RO, I don't lie! A copy of the original post is below. Only two photos showing a part of the find remain on the website. But, that should be proof for anyone, unless you wish to call the the original posters liars? 

I have not had contact with the finders and I have no way of knowing for sure if the information I heard about the find is true, or not? I heard the amount was around 84 lbs, Spanish, circa 1623?   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120776.html#msg120776

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

GOLD FOUND.jpg

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 01:01:21 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Smokin_Cache
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2010, 02:13:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I do not currntly use any LRL. That is why I am asking the question. I know where the side wlk it you are correct. I was hoping not to dig the whole thing up to find one coin!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120807.html#msg120807

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2010, 03:55:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders

RO, I don't lie! A copy of the original post is below. Only two photos showing a part of the find remain on the website. But, that should be proof for anyone, unless you wish to call the the original posters liars?

I have not had contact with the finders and I have no way of knowing for sure if the information I heard about the find is true, or not? I heard the amount was around 84 lbs, Spanish, circa 1623?   Dell

You might not lie....but, you certainly are bending the truth. The post you provided was one of many posts by "Prospector" warning of a scam by none other than Pawel Tomas Nowak  (for those keeping score, google Pawel).

So, you have taken a post warning of Nowak's scams....and try to solicit it as a helpful document. What a joke.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120834.html#msg120834

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2010, 05:10:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

In my opinion, the purpose & intent of  frequency Discrimination LRL is to serve as an aid in determining the probability and direction to  deep buried, discriminated anomalies, such as Gold, and obtain enough general  information about the target such as size, depth, and quantity to help determine if the target warrants an exploratory excavation.  

This is accomplished with the correct interpretation of the reactions of the hand held L-Rods, to the "field" of the target and,or Signal line.

For metal detecting, it can be a time saver for determining if there is Gold, Silver, Diamond, etc within the search area, and lead me within close proximity of the target. This does not mean that the metal detector has the depth capability to detect the targets located with the aid of a frequency discriminating LRL, but it speeds up the process to locate Gold, or Silver, that may be within the depth range of a metal detector.

Although it is quick and easy to point and follow a Directional locator to a target, it takes time, effort and practice to learn to correctly interpret the reactions of the L-Rod(s), analyze the information, and put it into a practical field application.

If you are looking for an immediate, effortless, way to find the Gold coin, a metal detector, or an LRL probably will not live up to advertising expectations. Sorry, I'm not much help to solving your problem.  Dell

Posted on: October 15, 2010, 05:43:26 PM
Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
You might not lie....but, you certainly are bending the truth. The post you provided was one of many posts by "Prospector" warning of a scam by none other than Pawel Tomas Nowak  (for those keeping score, google Pawel).

So, you have taken a post warning of Nowak's scams....and try to solicit it as a helpful document. What a joke.

Whatever is in the copy I posted, is EXACTLY as posted on TNET in 2002, including the link with photo's. I see no mention of a Pawel Tomas Nowak, or warning of a Scam in this post. Do you?

And, if they did not find the Gold as described, why in the world would they use my name? I have never met these people. Have You?      Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4367.msg120852.html#msg120852

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: