[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Gold24K
Copper Member

Gold is healing
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Home build PI
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 07:49:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You just proved yourself a fake/flake again Dell!  Grin
Gold24K

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117837.html#msg117837

Gold24K

Offline nimabaran64
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Turkey

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gravitator
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 02:33:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi, Dell
I have a gravitator( electroscopes@by thomas) .I bouth this unit 1years ago. do you think about this device?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117896.html#msg117896

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 02:41:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi,
I think that a year ago you completely and utterly wasted over 6000 dollars on a worthless piece of trash.
If you have no conscience, put it on Ebay and try and get some of your money back.
 No no!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117898.html#msg117898

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 02:44:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, you should stay away longer. Your detractors are coming out of the woodwork.

Nothing you have ever touched or believe in works or is factual. You really should take a healthy dose of reality, mate.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117900.html#msg117900

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 09:41:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Dell, you should stay away longer. Your detractors are coming out of the woodwork.Nothing you have ever touched or believe in works or is factual. You really should take a healthy dose of reality, mate.

Whether  out of the woodwork or from under the rocks, the venomous tongue has little credibility.

Yes, it is unfortunate there are those without knowledge, or experience choose to exhibit their hatred and prejudice in their posts.

It is they who would do well to study, practice, and learn this method of target discrimination to improve their knowledge and ability of how to locate and discern deep buried targets beyond the depth capability of conventional metal detectors.

In light of what I have experienced in the field use of of LRL's as fact, the detractors present a lame argument often void of fact, or truth, and  seemingly supported by some Moderators who do more bashing and heckling than they do moderating.

I sincerely hope that a prejudiced mentality toward selected THunting.com participants is not an approved practice sanctioned by Christian?  

Yes, I will leave again if moderator heckling continues to remain a  problem with THunting.com

Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117968.html#msg117968

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 09:59:56 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 10:37:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Trouble is Dell, you have a vested interest, as a manufacturer and seller.
Time and time again "Lrl's" have been proven to be nothing more than a scam.
Open up something like an "electroscope" and there is NOTHING of any functionality inside.
So many times it's been asked for schematics and a rational explanation as to how these things might (and I stress "might") work.
Nothing but psuedo science gobbledegook has come back.
Testing has been refused or ignored.
Sorry mate, but, you guys are your own worst enemies.
I still maintain that if someone, someday, actually stumbled on a way of producing an "Lrl" that worked, for one thing they sure as hell wouldn't be selling them!
They would be "cleaning up"!!
Smoke and mirrors........... that's all it is....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117975.html#msg117975

Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 10:39:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by nimabaran64
Hi, Dell
I have a gravitator( electroscopes@by thomas) .I bouth this unit 1years ago. do you think about this device?

I have not personally field tested the Gravitator, so my personal  opinion is based on my experience with previous Electroscope products.

I like the feel and appearance of Electroscopes, but in comparison with some other LRL's I've used they have very poor Target Discrimination, and are sensitive to detecting even trace amounts of micron particles.  

Their detection of target "fields" can be subtle indications , leaving questions in the inexperienced operators mind whether a target is legitimate, or not.

In my opinion, Electroscope's are designed, and used, as an over priced marketing ploy, and Not for their efficiency as a Treasure Locator.

Personally, I don't see the implications they make about the Gravitator in their advertising to be accurate, or justifiable.

Electroscope's, expensive, full page advertising has been passed on to you,the consumer in the price you paid to bring them more sales.

Your paying for their high cost advertising does nothing to make your Electroscope a dependable, efficient  Treasure Locator.

This is just my personal opinion.  I wish you lots of success!    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117977.html#msg117977

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:45:18 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 11:44:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Whether  out of the woodwork or from under the rocks, the venomous tongue has little credibility.

Yes, it is unfortunate there are those without knowledge, or experience choose to exhibit their hatred and prejudice in their posts.

It is they who would do well to study, practice, and learn this method of target discrimination to improve their knowledge and ability of how to locate and discern deep buried targets beyond the depth capability of conventional metal detectors.

In light of what I have experienced in the field use of of LRL's as fact, the detractors present a lame argument often void of fact, or truth, and  seemingly supported by some Moderators who do more bashing and heckling than they do moderating.

I sincerely hope that a prejudiced mentality toward selected THunting.com participants is not an approved practice sanctioned by Christian?  

Yes, I will leave again if moderator heckling continues to remain a  problem with THunting.com

Our job as moderators isn't to allow you to freely fleece anyone, Dell. We aim to prevent that. You sell these non working things, sell hours of training on how to use them and they just fail to work. Oh, you always have explanations about why and all of them are blamed on skepticism and the individual rather than on the fact that they contain nothing that works inside of the black box. The Wizard of Oz comes to mind, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Your brand of that is easy. The electronics are too secret for you to reveal them. All they do, as has been noted, is drain the battery slowly so it looks as if the punter has gotten something that uses power.

If you want to leave because the moderators want to protect the innocent here who might fall for your empty black boxes, then by all means go. But don't blame it on the moderators. Blame it on the fact that your scams don't work on everyone.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117992.html#msg117992

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 12:12:23 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010, 12:09:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell that's the same stuff you pull everywhere, they picking on me I am leaving poor poor Dell. It makes you happy even bad press is good it covers the fact that you are selling 10 bucks of crap for 10 grant.  
Blaming mod's for your short comings is wrong

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg117999.html#msg117999

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 12:11:07 pm by seldom »

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 01:11:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
I like the feel and appearance of Electroscopes, but in comparison with some other LRL's I've used they have very poor Target Discrimination, and are sensitive to detecting even trace amounts of micron particles.

Are you having a laugh?? THERE IS NOTHING INSIDE AN ELECTROSCOPE THAT WORKS!!!
I've had numerous apart..scrap surplus bits of old tv sets, all manner of junk in there.
But NOTHING at all that does ANYTHING!
You just shot yourself in the foot again Dell.........

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9141.msg118008.html#msg118008

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.