[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 05:19:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Scientist, have never offered to conduct any field testing.   

Is all you have to do is complain, and rant about what others do, or not do to suit you?    No no!   Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg120857.html#msg120857

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 05:23:17 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 05:49:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders

Much of the earths water you mention is not palatable or with heavy metals, chemicals, or high levels dangerous bacteria. 

Pretend scientist at work      Crazy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg120868.html#msg120868

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 07:38:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Scientist, have never offered to conduct any field testing.   

Is all you have to do is complain, and rant about what others do, or not do to suit you?    No no!   Dell

So we have yet another refusal to demonstrate that dowsing an item can be accomplished. Dell, you are nothing but hot air.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg120898.html#msg120898

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 07:56:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You may have to think about this for awhile, but because Scientist have not offered, or asked to test, there is NO refusal. That is only in your imagination. Dell   No no!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg120906.html#msg120906

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 07:59:54 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 08:37:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You may have to think about this for awhile, but because Scientist have not offered, or asked to test, there is NO refusal. That is only in your imagination. Dell   No no!

Dell, you may find this hard to figure out but I am a scientist and I am offering to test you. My conditions. Not yours. Others here have offered to test you. You still have not even entertained the notion. I believe that is because you'd fail miserably and you know it.

Now how about you knock off the condescension and get to the point. If you are willing to be tested, say so. If not, just remain silent and nobody will even remember this post in a few days. Then you can try another set of scams on some unsuspecting treasure hunter who dreams of finding treasure from miles away.

You know it can't be done and that's why you dance around the issue of testing. That's also why you don't reveal the electronics inside of your snake oil boxes. There's nothing there that could possibly locate treasure. You know it. I know it. Others here know it. For once in your life, be honest. Or be silent.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg120913.html#msg120913

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 08:40:36 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2010, 09:09:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, you may find this hard to figure out but I am a scientist and I am offering to test you. My conditions. Not yours. Others here have offered to test you. You still have not even entertained the notion. I believe that is because you'd fail miserably and you know it.

I have no respect for a man claiming to be a Scientist, who lies about others and caters to their own beliefs, rather than truth, or fact. That is not Science.

FACT: No one here has ever made a responsible proposal to test my Dowsing  (PSYCHIC) ability.  I have no idea whether I would fail, or pass your tests without knowing what they are, and what your  criteria is for passing?  You haven't said.

If you wish to conduct tests on my psychic ability (Dowsing), let me know the place, time, and what is expected of me?  After you submit the required monetary funds to my bank account you may conduct any and all tests we have agreed on.

NOTE: I do not consider myself a proficient Dowser in the field, but I have adapted my techniques to Map & Photo Dowsing with some success.  My  tool for Dowsing, is a needle & thread. 

Now how about you knock off the condescension and get to the point. If you are willing to be tested, say so. If not, just remain silent and nobody will even remember this post in a few days. Then you can try another set of scams on some unsuspecting treasure hunter who dreams of finding treasure from miles away.

FACT:There is no Scam!  The service has always been FREE.I have never in my entire life ever charged any Treasure Hunter, for Dowsing possible Treasure sites to search. It has always been on my own time, and at my expense.

You know it can't be done and that's why you dance around the issue of testing. That's also why you don't reveal the electronics inside of your snake oil boxes. There's nothing there that could possibly locate treasure. You know it. I know it. Others here know it. For once in your life, be honest. Or be silent.

What can't be done? I'm testing equipment every time I go into the field. I've conducted thousands of field tests over the past 35 years in all types of terrain.

You speak of Electronics, on the Dowsing forum?  Dowsing requires no electronics. Dowsing is categorized and defined as Meta-physics. as from the sub-conscious mind. Exercising ones inherent Psychic ability.

Electronics, are in the physics category. I wrote a separate header  for Christian's forum called "Black Box Technologies" so Moderators, and viewers wouldn't be confused.

FACT:  I do show a color photo of the Electronics inside my PRO-4 unit for all to see posted on the appropriate forum.

"For once in your life, be honest. Or be silent."

It would be a kindness to the folks viewing these forums, and improve your credibility as a moderator, if you would practice what you preach.    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121063.html#msg121063

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2010, 09:47:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, I will take that as yet another refusal to prove that you can dowse.

My credentials as a scientist can be proven. Can your credentials as a psychic be proven?

By the way, Dell, the term scientist covers a lot of skills. Not just, er, science (whatever that means to you), but all of the sciences. As an engineer, I had to study every one of the science disciplines. I am also a former CEO and president of an engineering design company, now retired. Or, semi retired, as it happens, because I still occasionally consult for a whole group of companies and government agencies worldwide.

All of your LRL friends are facing some legal difficulties for fraud. I'm surprised you have managed to dodge that bullet yourself, mate. The funny thing is, Dell, with all of your bluster and buffoonery, you still haven't come up with even a theory of operation for your so called machines. All you do when someone challenges you is go off on them as if it's THEIR fault you won't prove your devices work.

I daily prove my credibility as a moderator. Sadly, you have failed to prove your credibility as a dowser even once. Keep trying though. You might find another sucker to buy your products but not if I can help it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121068.html#msg121068

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline cuirava
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

620.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2010, 10:11:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

an a neutral ground I like to expose my humble experiences I have had with a simple pair of copper occide or one copper and a bronze welding rods. in two occations I was able to locate burried or underground atractions of two diferent kind with the rods. the first one is an atraction that makes the rod move back and forth an inch or two constantly while holding it in my hand ,dont know the distance exactly but perhaps100 ft or more my rod still responds to the source I believe its water and its an a piece of land I own.
the other one i also was able to locate an spot about at least 100 ft perhaps 150? this time we unearthed a 5 gal can lid about 4 to 4.5 ft deep,perhaps 5, the reason of looking was some construction worker spot a white flame comming of the ground while raining I got to the place and ask them not to divulg me the spot ,combed it from left to right and come out with two atractions about 90 degree apart, I decided to stick with the strongest one ,it was closer to a distant tractor the guys told me it was in that direction, than I zero in in it (and this next exponations you may find as a good reference point) using both rods they reacted to a circle perhaps 3 ft  on radious perhaps more another words they kept crosed while in that area. 6 mo later I came back with a gemini iii now that circle still was atracted by my rods but the gemini 111 only reacted to a perhaps a 20 by 20 square( could it be that radiation and occidation contaminated the earth enough to make a circle for the rods?) the lid I believe it was in a vertical position and a railroad line runs about 300 to 500 mts from there, the loc was close to tabalaopa chih a battleground spot once beetween villa and the gov troops close to chih city now you can find buch a homes i that spot. I have been tring to locate something in a map with my rods but i got my doubts but I will keep working on it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121074.html#msg121074

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2010, 11:22:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Insert Quote
Dell, I will take that as yet another refusal to prove that you can dowse.

WRONG AGAIN!  This is what I posted.

"If you wish to conduct tests on my psychic ability (Dowsing), let me know the place, time, and what is expected of me?  After you submit the required monetary funds to my bank account you may conduct any and all tests we have agreed on. "   

The more you post the loonier your imagination comes across. Where have I ever claimed to have credentials of  any kind? Why do you continue to make up fake stories, and false accusations?

It's easy to see the hypocrisy of bashing Dell Winders, and trying to prevent me from having a  livelihood when your own Thunting.com advertiser is the largest seller of Frequency Discrimination LRL's, in the world, and yet not a single negative comment about your sponsor's LRL products. Why is that? 

You need to brush up on your integrity, mister.     Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121082.html#msg121082

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 11:27:05 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2010, 11:54:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Those are your conditions, not mine. I said under MY conditions. Yours are not at all scientific. Not only that but after blustering about it being to the contrary, you now want to be paid to fail.

You do claim credentials, Dell. As a dowser. Are you denying that now? Looks like it to me.

You can't dowse because dowsing itself is a fraud. Just like you, Dell.

We have no advertisers here, Dell. Those are Google ads. This forum has no control over what Google ads are displayed. Even YOU can have a Google ad, Dell. They never turn down any money. My guess is even the Nigerian scammers could take out a Google ad if they had any money. Every time you try to make another of your silly points, you look like an ever bigger fool, Dell. I've advised you to remain silent but you won't listen.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121084.html#msg121084

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 11:56:46 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: