[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2010, 09:21:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Those are your conditions, not mine. I said under MY conditions. Yours are not at all scientific. Not only that but after blustering about it being to the contrary, you now want to be paid to fail.

You do claim credentials, Dell. As a dowser. Are you denying that now? Looks like it to me.

You can't dowse because dowsing itself is a fraud. Just like you, Dell.

We have no advertisers here, Dell. Those are Google ads. This forum has no control over what Google ads are displayed. Even YOU can have a Google ad, Dell. They never turn down any money. My guess is even the Nigerian scammers could take out a Google ad if they had any money. Every time you try to make another of your silly points, you look like an ever bigger fool, Dell. I've advised you to remain silent but you won't listen.

Wake up to the facts my friend and accept your own advice to remain silent.   Google ads are not placed on a website without the website owners permission.

Second, I was not referring to a Google ad. I was referring to a Banner ad which can only be placed on this website by the owner, or authorized persons.

Here is a link to some of the products you are supporting by flaming  me . 

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

KELLYCO

Dowsing Credentials??  What University do I go to obtain these?    No no! 

"You can't dowse because dowsing itself is a fraud. Just like you, Dell."

FORUM RULE:  "The main rule should be No Name Calling. This includes calling people scammers or thiefs or frauds as well as cult members or Nazis or liars. This goes for everyone. Flaming is not allowed."

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED OR PREJUDICED MIND"  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121144.html#msg121144

« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 09:27:02 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2010, 01:36:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Wake up to the facts my friend and accept your own advice to remain silent.   Google ads are not placed on a website without the website owners permission.

True but the content is nothing to do with the forum itself. That is done by Google. Endorsement is not ever implied, in fact the Google Ad site tells you all about it. Go there some day. Maybe you should advertise there.

Second, I was not referring to a Google ad. I was referring to a Banner ad which can only be placed on this website by the owner, or authorized persons.

Banner ads are Google ads. They are selected by Google because of the forum content. The more you discuss LRLs, the more often your competitors get an ad placed here. Ironic, isn't it? You are working very hard against yourself. Go and sign up as a potential customer of Google Ads and they'll explain it all to you.

Here is a link to some of the products you are supporting by flaming  me . 

Please Register or Login

KELLYCO

That's an external link. It has nothing to do with the forum, Dell. That it upsets you is down to your own misguided thoughts.

Dowsing Credentials??  What University do I go to obtain these?    No no! 

You claim to be an expert at dowsing. You are self credentialed.

"You can't dowse because dowsing itself is a fraud. Just like you, Dell."

FORUM RULE:  "The main rule should be No Name Calling. This includes calling people scammers or thiefs or frauds as well as cult members or Nazis or liars. This goes for everyone. Flaming is not allowed."

That was a suggestion by a user who made 8 posts here and never returned. That's not a forum rule. But if it were, it seems clear that even you can't follow it.

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED OR PREJUDICED MIND"  Dell

I have all the knowledge I need to absolutely disprove dowsing. Thus far, I have nothing to disprove because you have offered no proof at all. Just wishy washy words with no meaning at all.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121175.html#msg121175

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 03:38:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That's true, but a lame argument!  Much of the earths water you mention is not palatable or with heavy metals, chemicals, or high levels dangerous bacteria.  A good Dowser will tell you where to dig for good water, the depth, and the flow rate.    Dell

Not in the U.K. it isn't....... all good clean fresh stuff.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121193.html#msg121193

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2010, 03:38:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
True but the content is nothing to do with the forum itself. That is done by Google. Endorsement is not ever implied, in fact the Google Ad site tells you all about it. Go there some day. Maybe you should advertise there.

Banner ads are Google ads. They are selected by Google because of the forum content. The more you discuss LRLs, the more often your competitors get an ad placed here. Ironic, isn't it? You are working very hard against yourself. Go and sign up as a potential customer of Google Ads and they'll explain it all to you.

That's an external link. It has nothing to do with the forum, Dell. That it upsets you is down to your own misguided thoughts.

You claim to be an expert at dowsing. You are self credentialed.

That was a suggestion by a user who made 8 posts here and never returned. That's not a forum rule. But if it were, it seems clear that even you can't follow it.

I have all the knowledge I need to absolutely disprove dowsing. Thus far, I have nothing to disprove because you have offered no proof at all. Just wishy washy words with no meaning at all.

First, I am no expert on Dowsing, although I probably know more about the subject than you.

Second I'm calling your bluff.  Go ahead and disprove this Dowsing claim. I'll supply you with the name & phone numbers of the Land owner, and witness, that were present when we found it, if it will help you?

If one is not enough for you, I'll provide more witnessed, and documented locations for you to disprove. Enjoy!  

Below is a photo of a location I Dowsed as being a Visible Marker, relating to a  possible Union campsite on a 110 acre farm in Kentucky, that had been in the family for 60 years and they had never found  it before.  I  mentally Dowsed this  location  on a Terra Server Aerial photo from  900 miles away, in Florida.  When I travelled to Kentucky, 3 of us  hiked back into the woods and found this marker covered by leaves, at the mentally Dowsed location  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121195.html#msg121195

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

ky marker.jpg

« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 03:42:43 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2010, 03:58:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

First, I am no expert on Dowsing, although I probably know more about the subject than you.

That's not saying much but I'll grant you the bragging rights on that one.

Second I'm calling your bluff.  Go ahead and disprove this Dowsing claim. I'll supply you with the name & phone numbers of the Land owner, and witness, that were present when we found it, if it will help you?

No, Dell. I will disprove it under direct observation not some fictional story you send me. I will set the terms of the dowsing test. Not you. The only other person I would trust in this is Randi. And you're frightened of him.

If one is not enough for you, I'll provide more witnessed, and documented locations for you to disprove. Enjoy!  

I enjoy fiction as much as anyone but not about dowsing.

Below is a photo of a location I Dowsed as being a Visible Marker, relating to a  possible Union campsite on a 110 acre farm in Kentucky, that had been in the family for 60 years and they had never found  it before.  I  mentally Dowsed this  location  on a Terra Server Aerial photo from  900 miles away, in Florida.  When I travelled to Kentucky, 3 of us  hiked back into the woods and found this marker covered by leaves, at the mentally Dowsed location  Dell

Fiction. Nothing more than your ample imagination at work, Dell.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121209.html#msg121209

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2010, 04:09:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It's a Proven fact, my friend. Now it's up to you to disprove it, You said you could.  Let's see it.

You will find more in the "MAP & PHOTO DOWSING EXAMPLES"  thread.   Read & learn.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121212.html#msg121212

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2010, 04:11:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It's easy to see the hypocrisy of bashing Dell Winders, and trying to prevent me from having a  livelihood

That's really funny....... If these pieces of garbage actually worked you wouldn't need "a livelihood" ..... you'd have cleaned up by now  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121214.html#msg121214

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2010, 04:11:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It's a Proven fact, my friend. Now it's up to you to disprove it, You said you could.  Let's see it.

You will find more in the "MAP & PHOTO DOWSING EXAMPLES"  thread.   Read & learn.   Dell

Good grief, man!! What is proven? That you can tell a tall tale?

Get this, mate. I said I will DISPROVE IT UNDER MY TEST CONDITIONS. I will not attempt to try and disprove your fictional stories.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121215.html#msg121215

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2010, 04:19:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Paul A
That's really funny....... If these pieces of garbage actually worked you wouldn't need "a livelihood" ..... you'd have cleaned up by now  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That is funny Paul.  This is the Dowsing forum. I use a needle & thread as a Dowsing tool.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121219.html#msg121219

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2010, 04:26:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That is funny Paul.  This is the Dowsing forum. I use a needle & thread as a Dowsing tool.   Dell

Dell, your machines are part and parcel of your argument when it pleases you. Otherwise, you use this dodge. Not only that but you claim your machines ENHANCE dowsing. That makes it legitimate discussion here. Stop trying to shut it down.

Let's not forget this is an LRL forum, not just dowsing. Are you getting a touch forgetful, mate?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2489.msg121221.html#msg121221

Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: