[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline kerdags69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2011, 01:12:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

give were are the east direction the Japanese buried their treasure facing the sun!!!they use triangulation method rocks are their main marker if your are is in Mariana island it is possible that their..if that place was a former Japanese camp!!!!positively its has gold buried give me the history of that place were you hunting

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21447.msg185384.html#msg185384

Offline casca
Bronze Member

some where else.
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter, cen-tech pinpointer, Chicago Tools 43150.
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2011, 08:33:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Guys, after taking a few months off due to heat. Im getting back into my prospecting and trail hunting mode. I have been reading and putting together information I need to recognize what Im really seeing out there. I hope to actually bring home some gold and silver and work my samples and concentrates over good also.

The original post showed what appeared to be ancient script. I have seen similar markings on artifacts that have been unearthed and pictures made available. I am not able to translate much as I dont try to read anything into rocks as you will go mad if you do.

I dont believe "X" marks the spot or anyone would mark a trail so obvious. Your markings could be ceremonial, or just someone who knows Hebrew and wanted to say something. Real treasure signs would be old trails leading to a pit mine, or a chipped corner off a boulder. You would have to know what to look for in either case.

I believe the cave was used by youngsters who were bored and figured out how to chisel some hebrew in the rocks. If it truely is old script, then it is a mystery as our rocks here that have the same.

Good Luck.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21447.msg191059.html#msg191059

The more I learn, the less I know.

Offline avision4u2liveby
Knight
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2435.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

T2 SE Limited, Fisher F2 backup
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2011, 10:21:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

good stuff, I like reading all  the nonsense these dreamers post about signs and especially the one about the site being "positive" LMFAO!!! Im not laughing WITH you, Im definitely laughing AT you!!! And so is every real treasure hunter, and every person from every country that has ever worked as a guide (like I did ). And all you idiots that want to claim your being "open minded".......your an idiot..  keeping this scam going by offering "hope?" to people that have lost thousands, or are about to lose lots of $$$ chasing this scam. Make sure you send them everything you have worked so hard for to help them find this "treasure" that isnt there, you deserve to lose it all like others did. Hmmm......maybe we should only allow people to post on this nonsense that have made donations to the scam? Then we can really laugh when the scammers disappear with the real loot, and your not so "open minded" when you realize the truth. YOUR MONEY you MORONS! cough it up and give it to them since your such a believer, it shouldnt be a problem right? Your vast knowledge in treasure hunting and "signs" LMFAO STILL!!!!!!    "my site is positive for treasure" <~~ omg your killing me here!! show me the money or stfu, either way your hilarious to laugh at and talk about.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21447.msg191069.html#msg191069

:tecknetics: :fisher:

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2011, 07:08:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

And all you idiots that want to claim your being "open minded".......your an idiot..

OK no more name calling, right are wrong you have no right to call folks names.

This is your one and only warning.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21447.msg191159.html#msg191159

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Go Up
Jump to: