[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 12:18:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Alan Hassell
well said but?

because members of thunting.com have not read books such as Mynervian Archaeology, Geoffery of Monmouts history of the Kings of Britain, Mallory's Morte D' Arthur, the triads and others most are unaware of what really happened.
Although we were aware of professor Clunes and the discovery of the comet that hit Britain in AD 562 we were really unaware of what happened at the time because no one survived to tell the tale.
GD 1950 did raise some interesting points but these can be explained but bear in mind this is a highly complex situation which means going over masses of documents to find the solution.  This cannot be done in a few minutes.

The Great Silky told me to shut up!

goldigger

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58017.html#msg58017

goldigger

Offline koubiac
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

160.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 05:07:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

i read the story of king arthur on the website you provided and its very cool thanks!  it says comet "debris" hit  not a full on whackamaroon comet.  still on the fence about it.. id love to see more proof of this and cant wait to read more when they do, thanks again!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58028.html#msg58028

Offline Alan HassellTopic starter
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 06:10:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hmm your right it was comet debris I wonder how many have read the Mayan Prophecies ? The mayans were a highly advanced civilisation that dissapeared off the face of the earth and no ones been able to explain why or what happened?
They produced the worlds most accurate calendar such was their intelligence. They also knew about 5 differnent ages of mankind that had lived on this planet.  But more disturbing is they predicted the end of this age which would happen on Dec 21st 2012.
you can google 2012 and you will find some startling trailers of a new film thats being made about this event.
With the best yet to come hehehe i will leave you to ponder your own fate lol get out of that one Gunda Din hehehe

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58037.html#msg58037

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 03:29:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hmm your right it was comet debris I wonder how many have read the Mayan Prophecies ? The mayans were a highly advanced civilisation that dissapeared off the face of the earth and no ones been able to explain why or what happened?
They produced the worlds most accurate calendar such was their intelligence. They also knew about 5 differnent ages of mankind that had lived on this planet.  But more disturbing is they predicted the end of this age which would happen on Dec 21st 2012.
you can google 2012 and you will find some startling trailers of a new film thats being made about this event.
With the best yet to come hehehe i will leave you to ponder your own fate lol get out of that one Gunda Din hehehe

Dec 21, 2012 is when the fox disappears, totally, under the horizon.... the fox is a Mayan constellation and represents the Mayan civilization... The Mayan people are still there, just not so prominent as they once wuz. The Mayans have hardly been affected by *civilization,* They may be religious eccentrics.... they still wear the single shirt-like garment, similar to Mormons, but nothing else except footgear.

What I was wondering is how the comet correlates with the failure (brief) of the gulf stream which produced an extremely cold SUMMER in the British Isles. If these do correlate, it will be a lot easier for some to accept.... just offering.... not talking..... shutting up, again!

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58150.html#msg58150

goldigger

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 09:24:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

Golddigger, thank you for your input it that is appreciated by the way because it is positive not negative and your input has some merit.  What is known is that the there was a long period of darkness. This would come about because of the skies being totally blackened out by vast amounts of smoke or even maybe dust from the comets or debris strike.
In recent years something similar but not on the same scale happened in America if you recall and that was Mount St. Helens when it erupted.  Sure its not the same but similar and i used that just as an example because no one was around to record the event like we are capable of doing with today's catastrophies.
No one knows exactly what happened in Bolivia either but it appears some archaeologist are finding buildings under deep layers of overburden, some upto 15 feet below the present surface.
We can speculate but thats a hell of a lot of overburden and something of great power or magnitude deposited that there.
Sure there is natural erosion from vegitation growth over the years and we are talking about hundreds of years in this case.
I wonder how many other places the path of this comet affected that we have yet to discover or were wiped out and no one knows why they simply dissapeared off the face of the earth? 
The fact remains that the Site of Caermead, (Camelot) had 4.5 acres of buildings made mostly of white dressed marble is all contained in one or two fields covering between 7 to 11 acres and it is full of this white marble.
No one knows how deep this layering of Marble is in these fields because of dis-interest by the British Government.
This may sound strange to anyone outside the UK but the explanation is Political Correctness. The powers to be do not want the truth of the past revealed because of the present monarch legal right to the throne.
There is also the other religious factor that comes into the equasion that Jesus survived the cross was bought to Britian where he lived and when he as a mortal died was Buried in Britain as mentioned in, "Songs of the Graves."
This document had proved to be deadly accurate and through carefull study has revealed the grave sites of many well known British Kings including that of King Arthur.  The Dark ages is not so much a mystery anymore.
The Caermead site in itself is a time capsule where everything was left as it was undisturbed apart from a small dig that was promptly stopped by Londons official keepers of Secrets.
In this day and age one would think that once this site was excavated it would become a great tourist attraction where millions would want top visit year after year to imagine what it was like to live in that period of time and in one of King Arthurs courts.
However this is a pipe dream because the English Establishment would have to admit to the Glastonbury Hoax that has persisted for centuries in their greed and lust for money which they recieved through the efforts of English Heritage.
The English Establishment are the worlds biggest crooks and continually get away with mass deceptions.
Were they any other business they would soon find themselves in front of magistrates of Fraud and embezlement charges.
People are suckers for a good Con but in this case there is little anyone can do about it until Britain becomes a Republic and gets rid of its monarchs.

quote from goldigger
What I was wondering is how the comet correlates with the failure (brief) of the gulf stream which produced an extremely cold SUMMER in the British Isles. If these do correlate, it will be a lot easier for some to accept.... just offering.... not talking..... shutting up, again!

The  Earth depends on heat from the sun and if that source of energy is cut off even for a short time it will affect tempretures. This explains the failure of the gulf stream bearing in mind that parts of the Americas would of suffered similar effects in certain areas.
This really does need more investigation and the more people investigate this the more will be learnt from it as the old saying goes many hands make light work.  Thanks once again.  Clapp Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58193.html#msg58193

Offline koubiac
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

160.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 10:09:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

yes jesus died in scotland. he did survive the cross and lived another 20 years only to be stricken with an unknown illness and at age 53 died with his family surrounding him...as written by his daughter solome. not sure of the correct spelling of her name sorry. sounds crazy but whos to say it isnt true? 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58202.html#msg58202

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 12:45:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The full facts and story about the life of Jesus and Mary are included in the lastest of a long line of Alan Wilson and Baram Blacketts books.  This is a subject they have deliberately avoided not wanting to infringe on religion and the faith of so many people.
However the Church of Rome saw it in their wisdom to silence and discredit these great historians that they have no alternative left but to expose the lies that has been directed at them for over 30 years.
The story is as amazing as the discovery of King Arthurs Camelot.
The individuals are not what the church would like you to believe. Jesus was King of the Jews, Mary was royalty in her own right and held such a high position that whoever married her would be one of the most powerful individuals in that part of the world.
If they could get rid of Jesus it meant whoever married Mary would by marriage be a very powerful individual.
And so the plot thickens but im not the one who should be telling the story Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett are putting their research to work and exposing the Roman Church for what it is and what it was founded on a pack of cards full of JOKERS.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58219.html#msg58219

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 09:31:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Golddigger, thank you for your input it that is appreciated by the way because it is positive not negative and your input has some merit.  What is known is that the there was a long period of darkness. This would come about because of the skies being totally blackened out by vast amounts of smoke or even maybe dust from the comets or debris strike.
In recent years something similar but not on the same scale happened in America if you recall and that was Mount St. Helens when it erupted.  Sure its not the same but similar and i used that just as an example because no one was around to record the event like we are capable of doing with today's catastrophies.
No one knows exactly what happened in Bolivia either but it appears some archaeologist are finding buildings under deep layers of overburden, some upto 15 feet below the present surface.
We can speculate but thats a hell of a lot of overburden and something of great power or magnitude deposited that there.
Sure there is natural erosion from vegitation growth over the years and we are talking about hundreds of years in this case.

Big snip....

Thanks once again.  Clapp Great

Alan, I want to say something that I do not want you to misconstrue, and that is PROVENANCE!

You have proof  that satisfies you but maybe not the rest of the world, I can suggest ways to accumulate provenance, if you can get interested people to look for that proof.

Proofs that would be incontrovertible! and fairly easy to procure.

If you do not want the suggestions, I will shut up again!

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58286.html#msg58286

goldigger

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2009, 03:57:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

I dont mind constructive posts far from it I would encourage it. Some people confuse the Comet of AD 562 with the eruption of Krakatao which happened in AD 535 and has nothing to do with what happened later. The event of the Comet is a fascinating subject the trouble is there is insufficient evidence that is still out there to be found and in time I believe it will be. 
Even locating the evidence of the Cardiff flood is insufficient or conclusive enough to confirm what happened at Camelot but its just another piece of a huge jig saw puzzle that few people have attempted to resolve. 
It is also one Academics steer clear of because they value their highly paid positions and know what happened in the case of Velikovsky who was bold enough to speak out. Other academics have attempted to do the same but for fear of reprisals from their masters fail to come forward and make informative posts. If they do come forward it is only to attempt to discredit and rubbish what is already known. Having experienced this in the past I am quick to respond as I take this matter very very seriously as a seeker of the real British History.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58296.html#msg58296

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2009, 04:09:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

I dont mind constructive posts far from it I would encourage it. Some people confuse the Comet of AD 562 with the eruption of Krakatao which happened in AD 535 and has nothing to do with what happened later. The event of the Comet is a fascinating subject the trouble is there is insufficient evidence that is still out there to be found and in time I believe it will be. 
Even locating the evidence of the Cardiff flood is insufficient or conclusive enough to confirm what happened at Camelot but its just another piece of a huge jig saw puzzle that few people have attempted to resolve. 
It is also one Academics steer clear of because they value their highly paid positions and know what happened in the case of Velikovsky who was bold enough to speak out. Other academics have attempted to do the same but for fear of reprisals from their masters fail to come forward and make informative posts. If they do come forward it is only to attempt to discredit and rubbish what is already known. Having experienced this in the past I am quick to respond as I take this matter very very seriously as a seeker of the real British History.

Have you ever seen the tool used for soil sampling.... it is like a long tube, pushed into the soil, which then brings up a core sample.

The trick is not so much to look for Krakatoa ash, which will NOT have any Iridium, but use it as a sign-post, for where to really concentrate looking. The thing  to really look for is Iridium, (which will only come from a comet or meteor, and never a volcano!) Iridium is only deposited by meteors, et al, when you find that, an earlier layer, that can be identified, would be nice, then the Iridium can be precisely dated by bracketting.

Iridium is ABSOLUTE proof of an extra terrestrial occurrence, which, by what you are saying, it must have been a Tungusku type occurrence. It would have spread Iridium over a very large area.

If you can get interested parties to do samplings, and a reputable lab to do the element tracing, you will have the indisputable truth. It will not matter what the establishment says, and if the sampling is done on the QT, they will never know, until it is accomplished.

The main thing is, do not editorialize the findings, just present them matter-of-factly. They (the Goombahs) may dispute editorializing, but not "scientific data."

There may be more data that could be gathered, without drawing attention, gather it all, then publish.

YOU may know what happened, and are satisfied with it, but that in its self, is not enough, without provenance, your theories and veracity are in danger, and need to have some anchoring, so-to-speak. King Arthur aside, what you are saying about a comet near miss, is absolutely important and needs to be established in the scientific world, as a fact, if it happened. It could happen again!

There has to be ways to do this. and there may be more than the Iridium. I have seen layers of Iridium (it is white) demonstrated, that were up to 1 1/2 inches thick, some only 1/4 inch, even so, it would not be easy to miss.  Kiss Kiss

I am not suggesting you go out and find the core samples, far from it. It sounds like you could find interested persons, in Wales, with the training to do this and follow up.

Perhaps some non-invasive flux-gate magnetometer surveys? Map several areas, of interest. Add it to the Iridium survey, which could be, ostensibly, looking for Krakatoa dust? Or if Krakatoa surveys have been done, re-examine material for Iridium.

There are more than 100 uses for a dead sheep!  Shocked Shocked

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg58596.html#msg58596

« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 04:17:18 am by goldigger »

goldigger

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: