[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Troedyrhiw
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

My Golden Retriever... just 17 months old
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2009, 08:54:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Finding old settlements indicates a comet strike and a tsunami? You claim to have evidence and that's all you present? Walls and crop circles?

Alan, this is just too much fiction, mate. When you find ice from the comet, let me know.

GoldDigger1950
"When you find ice from the comet, let me know"

Why don't you phone NASA..they found something a little warmer..."water"   Cool

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg59109.html#msg59109

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 08:57:40 pm by Troedyrhiw »

British and Welsh History..But I repeat myself.

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2009, 09:05:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Troedyrhiw

GoldDigger1950
"When you find ice from the comet, let me know"

Why don't you phone NASA..they found something a little warmer..."water"   Cool

So did I. It's called the Atlantic Ocean.

Did you try to repost that image? If you need a program to make it smaller, let me know and I'll make it available to you at no charge.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg59110.html#msg59110

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Troedyrhiw
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

My Golden Retriever... just 17 months old
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2009, 09:30:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Nobody is doing anything here to your image. It has to be smaller than the 1Megabyte limit or it goes to zero length. Junior members can post as often as they like but must space their posts out by at least a few minutes to keep from appearing as a flood to the forums.

Welcome aboard from Australia! This is a fascinating topic and I look forward to seeing your picture.

Thanks GoldDigger..good to be on board.

So far there are three posts missing and have been here reading and posting for over an hour.
What made you think that I was referring to the site.... "Nobody is doing anything here to your image"
The image was 98K ...
What is the difference between "Mod" and "Moderator"?

Has Alan H showed you Alan and Baram's 1st century "St Peter's Church"..on Google Earth...they own it.. the church that is Lips Sealed   Wink Wink

"Atlantic Ocean"...Lost me GD1950..I was referring to last weeks Moon shot    Funny

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg59112.html#msg59112

British and Welsh History..But I repeat myself.

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2009, 09:46:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Troedyrhiw, I really don't know the difference between a Mod and Moderator. Alan has posted dozens of images here. You complained that Google was somehow affecting your image and I was reassuring you that nothing like that will happen here. I'm not sure why your image of 98k didn't show. I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address and you can send it to me. I'll upload it for you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg59114.html#msg59114

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Alan HassellTopic starter
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2009, 07:46:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome aboard Troedyrhiw.you have made some interesting comments and one of them in particular makes sense because people who live in Cornwall claim that Cornwall and the Isle of Scilly were once joined together and still do even to this day.

Much is being learnt about what happened with this AD 562 Comet recently because it had not previously been so widely publicised as it is on here and other people are taking an interest and able to come to their own conclusions regarding this matter especially and whole new cans of worms are being opened by interested individuals.

We are all searching for the truth and a scientific solution to solve this event and bring it to the front so that a better understanding of British History is easily explained.
Much is unknown as slowly the jig saw pieces that have evaded Alan Wilson and Baram are slowly coming together and making some form of sense at long last.

It was unfortunate that Gareth Dowdall the crook was obtaining Government grants unlawfully and did not want to be exposed. His biggest threat came from Alan and Baram therefore he went to extraordinary measures to discredit them using his position of power as an Archaeological trust of which he had no qualifications to hold.

Anyway, lets assume we have a comet strike, one of the following effects after the impact would be a Tsunami? is it not possible that the narrow strip of land that connected Cornwall to the Scilly Isles was inundated with such force by the tsunami that it became completely submerged because of additonal ice or Water.

I contacted Alan regarding the Sypilis out break after doing much research into this matter on here and scientists claim it started with Columbus and his men.  His reply is enclosed underneath and Alan is a very logical well educated individual and seldom if ever makes rash decisions when replying to something like this.

Heres what he had to say... 
We were on to the idea of conflict between Native Americans and the British explorers -migrants because of diseases,

It did occur to us that veneral disease was transplanted into north America by these migrants.
We were however too busy fightng for survival and we chose - perhaps wrongly - to set the matter aside.

It would also account for communities in the UK avoiding each other, and staying apart.

It is possible that Columbus and his men took syphillis to the Americas.
It is equally possible that the Arthurian expeditions did exactly the same.

Apparently it was endemic between certain known Native American Tribes.
This points to a close contact with a disease bearing group whilst other non contact tribes escaped.

The continuing tragedy is the blind stupidity of the idiotic archaeologists.
some pictures of St Peters Church Caer Caradoc Wales.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg59154.html#msg59154

« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 08:30:10 am by bigwater »
Offline farmview
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 06:36:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

HI,
I find this really hard to beleive, if the country was burnt from top to bottom there would be much morre evidence of this?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg80525.html#msg80525

Offline dwallberg
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2010, 11:59:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

I know how you feel when you talk about the archaeologist, the museums, not wanting to get off their backsides, I have a sight in the southwest United States. I discovered a map and on the map is clearly shows a warrior standing. I have researched it and it does resemble a Inca warrior. I visited the site and found the warrior. I did not have camera with me. But I did find a small head figure carved out of stone and doing research on him I found he resembles a rock outcrop in the Andie's Mountains Call The Eyes of The Incas. No one wants to believe this. I have posted a web site trying to gain interest for a Expedition and nothing yet. I am going back to the site soon and I will get photos
Check out the website

Please Register or Login

www.syngroupin.com
and if you know anyone who can help please let me know!!!
Thanks
Darrell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg82081.html#msg82081

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2010, 04:44:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I will not say that you are correct or not on your claims, but I would like to say that I have a feeling (not being from that area or seen the area) that these lines you see in the fields are shallow trenches made into the fields to help irregate the crop.. The hills and curves of the land would predict the way that the trenches would cover the field. This is with the belief that they are made of dirt and not stone walls crossing the fields. You would have to look yourself since you have access.
 Anyway I just thought I would mention this to you, I hope it helps.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg82150.html#msg82150

Offline qrachma
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

186.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Explorer, Bandido, Rapier, Own build
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2010, 03:22:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

I like your theories Alan. As we say "there's no smoke without fire". However, I have a question, or two. The map reference you give above "51 31 55 39 N 3 02 30 61 W" which translates to 51.315539 -3.023061 in Google speak, puts you in the Bristol Channel off the Gower or north west from Ilfracoombe. The nearest Google can come to wentboge or wentbooge is Wentlooge so that is where I have been looking. Yes there are a lot of "strip" fields in the area and yes, they do have squares in them that look like settlement marks. But I have been fooled before. I have detected in such fields along this coast and the marks are long dips (or linear features in Arky speak) created by land drains. See the field at 51.53887,-3.029364 for an example. If you can give a precise latitude and longitude for another feature I will investigate it.
Best regards.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg102815.html#msg102815

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2010, 06:03:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by qrachma
I like your theories Alan. As we say "there's no smoke without fire". However, I have a question, or two. The map reference you give above "51 31 55 39 N 3 02 30 61 W" which translates to 51.315539 -3.023061 in Google speak, puts you in the Bristol Channel off the Gower or north west from Ilfracoombe. The nearest Google can come to wentboge or wentbooge is Wentlooge so that is where I have been looking. Yes there are a lot of "strip" fields in the area and yes, they do have squares in them that look like settlement marks. But I have been fooled before. I have detected in such fields along this coast and the marks are long dips (or linear features in Arky speak) created by land drains. See the field at 51.53887,-3.029364 for an example. If you can give a precise latitude and longitude for another feature I will investigate it.
Best regards.

Finding a settlement means you found a settlement. It does not mean you found a comet strike. I found a settlement in Connecticut. I also found one right here in Western Australia. I am quite certain that neither of them mean a comet struck here in archaeologically recent times.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9147.msg102823.html#msg102823

Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: