[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Question:
What's your Religion?
Christian - 56 (69.1%)
Muslim - 4 (4.9%)
Jewish - 1 (1.2%)
Atheist - 6 (7.4%)
Agnostic - 2 (2.5%)
Hindu - 0 (0%)
Budhist - 0 (0%)
Other - 12 (14.8%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline johnnn
Silver Member

Thank you43

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

7190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Arado 120 b/ Tesoro.
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2010, 10:13:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gotta love that Mcintosh guy no need to say anymore glad someone is on the same page I am..............HH....Johnnn

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg81776.html#msg81776

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2010, 02:14:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Idea

I'll go with just about anything Not Man Made!

Wise

I'm not a lover of the Japanese but some of them had there stuff together.

Shinto!

Please Register or Login

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg81848.html#msg81848

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 02:19:28 pm by homefire »
Offline monacoll
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty Hunter Land star
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2010, 07:55:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

I didn't do the test, I already know I am a Child of the King!
Mona

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg82014.html#msg82014

Offline johnlaw
Bronze Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab se pro & sovriegn xs & Excaliber 1000 & Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2010, 02:50:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by monacoll
Mona

Good to hear from a child of the King....John in Virginia

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg82126.html#msg82126

Johnlaw

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2010, 02:53:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by monacoll
Mona

How many kids did Elvis have, anyway?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg82128.html#msg82128

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline franklin4
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2010, 09:26:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am not religious and in my openion it is extremely foolish to believe in god, santa, easter bunny, fairies, lepracons, Idiot it's all the same to me.
Religion Amen has caused more war Fight, murder and hatred than almost anything people have ever fought over. 
I think people should pay more attention to the earth (if you feel the need to worship something) and more attention to your fellow man.
I don't think people should be judged by their beliefs. I think that religion in many cases is a crutch for those who are too weak to live a decent life on their own Pray so they use religion as a tool to judge others Angry, do terrible things to others and live bad lives and feel good about it by asking their "god" for forgiveness instead of the people they hurt,use and trample Cry. The people in the front row and those who pray the hardest are usually the worst and should be avoided. This is my personal openion and I do not believe this to be true about most people and I do not judge people these are just observations, you never really know anything about a person until you have been in their shooes for a while.
I think that what really matters is being a good person no matter what you believe and not judging people.
I'm sure this will tick alot of people off Angry but it's my openion, I am entitled to it and this discussion asked for it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg82972.html#msg82972

Offline cal g.
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher 1236X2, BH LS
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2010, 05:29:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am a christian. I do go to church. I do believe in our lord Jesus. I do believe in miracles and in sacred places on earth. I don't think you have to go to church to believe in Jesus or go to heaven. I do believe that some church leaders and churches misinterpret the bible.  I also believe as quoted from Angels and Demons "My church shelters the homeless and feeds the hungry. What does yours do? ........Nothing. " HH

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg83831.html#msg83831

Offline franklin4
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2010, 10:06:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

My church is the earth, It does everything for everyone, maby all the money spent building these big, elaborate churches could have been spent on helping people in need, isn't that what your jesus would do?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg83859.html#msg83859

Offline johnlaw
Bronze Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab se pro & sovriegn xs & Excaliber 1000 & Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2010, 11:49:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by franklin4
I am not religious and in my openion it is extremely foolish to believe in god, santa, easter bunny, fairies, lepracons, Idiot it's all the same to me.
Religion Amen has caused more war Fight, murder and hatred than almost anything people have ever fought over. 
I think people should pay more attention to the earth (if you feel the need to worship something) and more attention to your fellow man.
I don't think people should be judged by their beliefs. I think that religion in many cases is a crutch for those who are too weak to live a decent life on their own Pray so they use religion as a tool to judge others Angry, do terrible things to others and live bad lives and feel good about it by asking their "god" for forgiveness instead of the people they hurt,use and trample Cry. The people in the front row and those who pray the hardest are usually the worst and should be avoided. This is my personal openion and I do not believe this to be true about most people and I do not judge people these are just observations, you never really know anything about a person until you have been in their shooes for a while.
I think that what really matters is being a good person no matter what you believe and not judging people.
I'm sure this will tick alot of people off Angry but it's my openion, I am entitled to it and this discussion asked for it.

I personally do not believe in santa, bunny rabbits, eggs, or any other stuff that came from heathen practices that were incorperated into the roman catholic church. As for christian people causing most of the wars is not accurate historically, most of the assaults that were perpetrated upon christians and others was by the hand of the roman church and the popes of rome. This assault continued many years and it is believed that millions were killed. Fanatical muslims also did their share of killing as well. The most killing that I have read about were done by atheistic countries such as Russia under communism, you can add to that mix Hitler, Musolini, China, N Korea, N Vietnam and many such other communistic countries. This group alone has killed well over a hundred million people. You should also look at all the savage nations or peoples who killed there own for food
(canibals). Nearly twenty thousand people die on the highways of the US as a result of drunk drivers each year, I have had personal experience with these people over the years and none that I can remember claimed to know Christ as savior. How about the millions that are aborted each year for the sake of convenience, those heading to the abortion clinics are not for the most part followers of christ. To make a broad statement about religion being the perpetrator of all wars and not distinquishing whos who among the many true believers of christ and the so called followers of christ (false teachers) is not wise and shows a lack of actual study based on truth or true history.
Jesus said you can know them by what kind of fruit they bare. Mathew 7:15 Quote " Beware of false prophets, which outwardly come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit." Just because something says it's christian doesn't mean that is actually the case. Some further study on your part would help you see things more clearly. Also the church is not a building, the people who meet together are the church and not the bldg. ....have a good day.       John in Virginia

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg83878.html#msg83878

Johnlaw

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2010, 11:59:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

santa and the easter bunny are heathens? i won't go to hell for eating easter colored eggs will i?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2790.msg83880.html#msg83880

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
Jump to: