[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 09:10:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bogets
may be there is something inside, the thread starter mention that it is located in the river not in the sea, my question.. why it is chained? it is located at the mountain?... to the thread starter pls do not listen to the comments of some alien here. they always criticise as filipinos but there are lot of their nationalities doing thesame with us

You got that 100%  right, we are ALL after you, of course! That is true ONLY if you are totally paranoid, and do not want to listen to any advice, good or bad. Maybe I gave you too much credit for being intelligent?

Sorry, but you will have to forgive me, I am not able to attend your funeral, if that thing blows  up, or.... I am too many thousand miles away, you will have to excuse me.

goldigger

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8309.msg54619.html#msg54619

goldigger

Offline bogets
Copper Member

Born to fight
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

185.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2009, 12:14:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

why do you put a bomb inside a drum and droped it at the river? sory for my english im not school

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8309.msg54661.html#msg54661

Please Register or Login

Philippine Medicinal Plants

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2009, 03:16:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

My 2 cents:

1) Dive in and see where the chain leads to.
2) Find/make a relatively smooth path for the drum and use a chainblock to pull it out of the water. You may use a land-anchor or a strong tree to fix the chainblock to, and operate the chainblock behind an earth mound or sandbags for some measure of safety.
3) Back in my timber extraction days, we found 2 old drums in the jungle. They were winched by bulldozer to one side of a hill where a tall tree grew. A pulley was affixed to the tree branch hanging over the drums and a large sharp rock was tied to a rope. The rope was then fed thru the pulley. By pulling up the rock and letting it drop onto the drums, they were smashed open (after many many tries!). The rope pulling took place on the other side of the hill (in case anything went boom). What was inside the drums? Cement! What was inside the cement? Nothing but cement! Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8309.msg54691.html#msg54691

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2009, 10:06:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Tony , you should know better than to call the local authorities crooks . They read these forums too you know . It may back-fire on you Undecided     Cornelius

Yea, maybe Cornelius, but what's true is true and every Filipino already knows this fact. Cheers...
TW

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8309.msg54723.html#msg54723

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2009, 09:51:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bogets
why do you put a bomb inside a drum and droped it at the river? sory for my english im not school

If there IS a bomb, I did not put it there yet, all reports say the Japanese treasures are booby trapped, so everyone assumes it could be booby trapped (IF it has a treasure, in it....) The object is to be careful. Of course, if it is just cement, it is just cement, and no bomb, so why are you even bothering with a cement anchor??

Everyone is worried about safety of the individuals, trying to salvage the cement anchor, and you do not appreciate their concern, instead you believe everyone is after your treasured cement anchor.

I, for one, am tired of being accused of being a thief, and out to get the poor Pilipino, so I am going to click the ignore button and I will never know if you were blown up, or not.  Shocked

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8309.msg55190.html#msg55190

goldigger

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2009, 06:37:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gonna hire a diver, so how in the hell do you know where/what it is if you havn't seen it under water as a diver would?  So is this whole discussion a hoax???   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8309.msg55521.html#msg55521

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2009, 08:05:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by edjcox
Gonna hire a diver, so how in the hell do you know where/what it is if you havn't seen it under water as a diver would?  So is this whole discussion a hoax???

Get used to it, mate, and welcome from Oz!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8309.msg55536.html#msg55536

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2009, 09:15:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by edjcox

That's a very good question, and most logical. However do not rule out the possibility that the thread-starter may have plunged in sans diving gear to take a quick look, and now requires a diver with proper equipment to look it over more thoroughly. Lets see if any clarification is forthcoming.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8309.msg55551.html#msg55551

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline scorpio16062Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

can't remember the brand
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2009, 09:22:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi everyone,

i'm really pleased and thankful about all your comments especially telling me about consulting authorities...to tell you the truth they're the ones looking for this you don't need to inform them, that's why we make sure to keep it secret as much as we can. i really agree in most of your suggestions, i'm going to do that.
     back to my comment regarding authorities....my past experienced about happened 2003 when i met col. rene one of marcos intelligence seven dwarfs who work with gen. ver in retrieving treasures, we got a permit from the gov't worth P36,000 for only three months renewable. once you filed that, some politician can get a copy and will try to renew that also so we got to keep it renewed every three months until it was increased to a certain amount. it only stop after col. rene went to sagay and confirmed another project to be possitive and ready to open. and he was injected by that group with something that put him into a coma and then he died. we didn't finish the retrieval, we reach the bunker at 200ft. since no one can analize the situation everyone were hesitant to open it. we covered the hole, burried all pumps and generators. after few months when we check a group of individuals burn the area. Hint: 4 miles from the town besides the river, started this project by 5th infantry army batallion in 2001 and left it to our group. location is somewhere in northwest of mindanao.
   hope you enjoy reading my TH experienced...thanks! Waveing             

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8309.msg55738.html#msg55738

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States