[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2013, 02:26:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by LCastle
To Ridge Runner

Dont judge Marcos as a thief...he could not defend anymore..please behave as a mod of this thread. I fell sad of what youre talking.

LCastle

Fact is and as Sad as it is they were caught getting the loot out of the country,  If you check the History of their reign and delve into the facts you will see for your self,

As for defending himself Surely you must realise that there is no Defence when you are caught in the act, Period.

Now to bring things more up to Date:-  I feel sorry for ALL Philipino People  because they all have worked over the years and kept all the Marcos family in the lavish lifestyle that they expected each and everyday, while the people have gone with out and they are still going without,

And here's the real Kicker:-  ALL these yammy treasure seakers are searching for something that their corupt government put about to hide the fact of what they had been doing, Now all of these treasure seekers are looking for this Tall Tail that their government told and the worst bit is these are honest hard working people that put their trust in other along with life long dreams at their families expence,

So tell me What special treament should we give a person who is put in a position of Trust and then leaves his People to live a life with no indoor plumbing, no windows and doors and no way of feeding their families or supporting their families,

I see by your Flag that you are from the U.S.  now imagine if the President did the same, remmembering how much we complain when the government put 2c a litre/8c a gollon on fuel and heres the sad part with these people they cant complain and they have no reason to complain because most of these poor Souls dont even drive let alone own a car, and their government can put up the tax as much as they like and it still would not effect them because they have nothing, All because what One person was doing 30/40 years ago for himself and his elite circle of friends,

This is the point where I usually come out with a crude comparison being a smart ass but this time I wont, because there is nothing funny about how these good people battle to exsist just to see another day, and if I had more then I would give it but I dont, So I cant,

Back to you and your comments:-  Please do some research on this subject if you feel that I am/was a bit harsh on Mr Marcos, I remember all of what was going on at the time back in the 1980s when all this kicked off and I have learned alot on here since.

So you have a good day

AU

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg249210.html#msg249210

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2013, 03:16:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Requesting that my name of this thread be strike out. Some Moderators are dicriminating, unfriendly, insulting, unrespectful and hurting Filipinos. They are not fare enough and thingking as if they are gods and poweful.

Your one of the ones that pump this up now you want out. Sure you will be out soon no worries.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg249226.html#msg249226

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2013, 04:04:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

RR was naming Marcos as thief and you seconded it that Dictators are thieves. Not all dictators arethief. Filipinos love'sMarcos...American love'sMarcos...so why is it thatMarcos gold is now in the USG. In WW2 almost all gold hidden in PIwas hauled by the US to mainland. Now who is theTHIEF?

Yes I did and do name them as Such, But Tell me, WHY are you excepting the Hospiality of A True Great Nation that you are now  accusing of theft,

If your country and government is so Great and your lifestyle was so wonderful then why are you now seeking shelter in The one Country that has done something for you, Yet you Insult IT and it's people and then you Have the Audasity to Display that Nations Flag,

I Cant see you getting away with such things in your own Country,

Posted on: January 26, 2013, 03:42:38 AM
Please Note that if anyone wishes to discuss Politics as opposed to the original Topic, Please do so under a New Topic within the Politics section of this Forum, as this has gone far enough Here

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg249236.html#msg249236

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6    Go Up
Jump to: