[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 08:38:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Pauls right asking for money without showing us any proof of treasure or a plan on how our investment will be spent sounds and maybe a scam. I am not saying you are trying to con anyone but the way you are going about it makes it look like you are. Maybe if you came up with a good business plan and post it someone may contact you with a interest in investing. I don't think anyone here are anywhere for that matter is going to invest without a lot more info and a better idea of how there investment is spend.
I do wish you luck in your hunt

Seldom

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg31821.html#msg31821

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline elizabeth villa
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2009, 07:06:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

head up gil! don't give up that easy...they don't know how the financial situation is in the philippines, the rich grow richer and the poor grows poorer...if you think this is a "blessing from the Lord", then continue with what you are doing...who knows, someone might be touched to help you...just be honest with yourself...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg31871.html#msg31871

Offline elizabeth villa
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2009, 07:28:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

hurrah to you, paul...at least there's another person who understands...true the world is full of scammers...so only thing to do is: prove yourself to be true and honest...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg31874.html#msg31874

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 05:16:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Wyatt , you are just a moderator . You should not have the power to ban anybody . Banning is up to the Administrator of this forum .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32010.html#msg32010

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2009, 05:25:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You are correct  we are just moderator's ,,But you can lock the topic's when they  get of hand which many fail to do for some reason ,,And you could also remove post's which some have done in the past ,,,,,,But then again to ask what you should do on a open board make's all the moderator's here look like idiot's ,,next time you should maybe ask on the mod board instead

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32013.html#msg32013

« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 09:16:35 pm by outback »
Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 11:58:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by gil cabactulan

I am sorry if i offended you because of the term, asking for financial help, i just forget that this furom is only about sharing stories, pictures, volume of the deposit of the commodity, how expensive is your detecting gadget and so on. because i am new i did not think properly that you don't want somebody from this forum will help some operations. I was only thinking that if someone is interested he may do some actions to see wether we are really straight people. and i think also nobody will just give help w/o checking first. anyway so much for the explanation. anyway thanks for postings here. you can ban me if you want, and no hard feelings. thanks for the oppurtunity here.

Gil of Philipines

@ Gil: Of course people can also ask for financial help on the forums. I will be running several salavage operations myself in the next years to come and may need to look for investors. However when asking for financial help I would offer detailed information about my project. In my case this is e.g. picture of the located wrecks with an estimated cost of salvage and details on why I think it is worthy of doing so.

Now to get back to your request: There is nothing wrong with investing into Yamashita Treasure projects. However I will use the term you used: 99.99% of those are foul eggs. Some of those people are just scams otehr are honest in their beliefe they really found something - while there isn't anything to be found at all. Hence especially on the Yamashita treasure I do not advice people in general to invest any money unless the party seeking investors really has down to earth proof of their story.

Regarding the banning of a member:

Moderators can delete, move and lock post / topics. They can also warn other members but not ban them.

Best wishes,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32052.html#msg32052

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline gil cabactulan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Universal Depth Rod
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2009, 12:36:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Christian,

I don't understand why i need to post something about my projects. Just to let others see our secrets? You know in our experince as a treasure hunter, It's not adviseable to give to the open world what is going on. This is for our protection. We will just show it to enterested parties willing to check us.
And besides it's also a gamble in our part, what if the enterested party is a member of a big snydicate. Honestly, if we could just do it with some outside help, sure will do it. But you know most of the yamashita hunters here are not rich. Because of the needs, we go dig thinking we can do it, but alas were almost there, monetary problems arises. So when I discover this furom I tried to introduce myself, thinking somebody will help. But I forgot that everyone thinks that when someone is asking for financial help, the idea is that the one asking is a spammer. And I forget that most of you here in this forum, are all fortune tellers, they can spot already a spammer. My idea of asking is this, I gave my E-Mail add and my cell#. to have a private talk if anybody is enterested. So they can study us if we are really sincere. Not like your idea of posting some Proofs of our projects. I also noticed that when someone talks a lot about Yamashita treasure, you become sarcastics, Why? How are you sure that the fellow is talking nonsense? what is you bases in telling them that it does not exist? why insult some of them? Why not be polite in telling that we do not believe in that? Are you saying you are all expert in this field? Frankly speaking, your treasure hunting there is defferrent from our hunting here in the philippines. You don't know also that a lot of tourist here, tried to look for treasures of the yamashita, so that's a fact that many believe in that thing. For example, this so called balikatan war exercise of U.S. and Filipino soldiers,
it's almost about recovery. Why bring big excavators here if they made bridges and roads? what is the purpose of too deep excavation? Have you heared that in the past balikatan, a certain US Helicopter crashed near the island of  Iloilo? they already got the dead, but they still want something from the cargoes. Bercause it carries gold bars. So enough for being sarcastic about this topic. You don't know anything. If you happen to visit my country, try also to observed and learn about buried treasure here. 

Thanx and gooday,

Gil

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32059.html#msg32059

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2009, 12:56:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gil,

why I am sarcastic? Because of the nonsense that is being posted from some of these Yamashita hunters! Tell me: How should I treat people who have been given their clues and information by spirit and ghosts. Are these reliable or serious sources in your oppinion? If yes, do you base your digging also on ghosts and spirits?

Speaking of diggings: What is it you need financial aid for? Shovels? Food? Ropes? How much does this cost? USD 500.00? No? You need gear for perfoming deep digs / mining at 10 m or more depth? Why is this? Did you locate bruied metal at this depth? If yes by using what kind of detector? Garrett Ace 150?

How come I am sure there is no Yamashita treasure? By talking to people like Bob Curtis. Of course it might be you are just better informed and more expirienced like for example Bob. Could this be the case? Hm?Huh?

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32062.html#msg32062

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2009, 01:14:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

PS: What's an "Universal Depth Rod" ? I got a rod in my pants but it is not quite deep seeking. Only a couple of inches  Wink . What's your rod like?   Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32064.html#msg32064

Offline gil cabactulan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Universal Depth Rod
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2009, 01:50:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Christian,

You know there are still more things you don't understand about our style here. Although there are those who uses medium and a detector. Which i assume you are not familiar with. Spirits and ghost are also use  by other groups here. I believe in those but we did not able to find a reliable one. Why i believe
? In one of our projects we managed to reach the cement box, but because it's already midnight and all of u8s are tired, we agreed to pospone the hauling the next day, we cover the hole so that nobody will be accidentally shoot in that, because the hole is inside the premises of the house, at the garage. but i know you won't believe me, the next day the cement was lost. we tried to locate the object, it was move a little bit farther from it's position we last saw. Somebody in our group contacted a fellow who knows some ancient rituals, he told us you did not made a ritual for the guardian, that is why it was moved. Everybody was laughing, still we continue but never found the object. i know it sounds rediculous but that was it. So from time to time before we dig we do some rituals. Even the japanese when they come here and do some diggings they also had a ritual. It's very funny to somefolks but we really do it. Because we believe that we are not alone in this world. there are unknown beings in diferrent parts of this world.  If you happen to visit here and try to look around, i am sure you can notice some unusual markings in the woods, near the rivers, old cemetery, churches, schools, justn be meticolous enough to research. for our project, we reach already 80 feet, and there were metal pipes, diameter of 4", around 20 of them. then how come there are pipes at that deep? sure it's not natural for that there. it will take a lot of time convincing you that it exist, but why bother? it's your right not to. anyway i just hope somebody out there manage to conyact me so i can arrange what he needs, if we can provide from our projects.

thanx again,

gil

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32066.html#msg32066

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Jump to: