[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2009, 01:57:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you Gil for explaining to us that your are nuts. I don't mean this personal just take it as my profesional observation as a psychologist.

So if anybody out there wanst to loose ...pardon I mean invest his heard earned money into spirits, ghosts and magically moving concrete chambers drop our nutty Gil a line! I am sure he will do his best trick and let your money magically disappear.

Now Gil again don't get me wrong. You have a beautifull country with many nice people. But the reason for you looking for the Yamashita treasure is your poverty. And the reason for your poverty - in your very case - is a mixture of being uneducated, lazy and bearing a striking talent of denying any educational attemps.

Sorry, but I had to laugh one more time at the story you just told us ... you find the treasure chest but then it is allready dark and you are tiered so you decide to sleep and the next day it has been removed by evil spirits about whom you forgot.

So unless anybody is as nuts as you or even more you will have a hard time to get any money for your project.

But as a Psychologist I know that it is not possible to explain to a nutcase that the real world is looking different. Good luck!

Christian

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32067.html#msg32067

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 01:59:20 am by Christian »

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline gil cabactulan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Universal Depth Rod
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 02:02:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello again Christian,

Can i ask you something about some machines or device or whatever it may be called, We need something to break a stone, what can you suggest? Maybe we can managed to buy it here if it's avai
lable, the rock is very hard.

another thanx,

gil

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32068.html#msg32068

Offline gil cabactulan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Universal Depth Rod
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2009, 02:22:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,

Thanks for your nice and frank observation, honestly speaking, i aready knew your reaction. It's too bad you were not here. JUst because your a psychologist, it does not follow that your also correct about calling us nuts. In my opinion you are only good in following books. You dare to call us nuts, it's okay it's your call. But that does not change us. So also the japs are nuts, anyone doing some rituals, are nuts. Anyone believing what he see and tells it are nuts. hehehehe, Anyway psychologist are like that, always eno step ahead of the others. Now your real color is out. I should have not told you about our experience.
I know you will freak out, hehehe, you only believe in what you see and according to your books.
it's like asking someone what's inside your skull, the answer is brain. you believe it yes. but of course you can not see it but you do believe. it's difficult to explain our sides, especially the one your talking to is a good one.

another thanx for your time,

gil

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32070.html#msg32070

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 02:32:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

How could I call "the" Japanese nuts? Would I call someone performing rituals nuts? Possibly but alteast I would call him superspicious and un-rational.

If you tell me you see spirits, would I call you nuts? Yes.

Do I study books yes. Why are theroies and stuying books important? Because a working theory is the first step to be succesfull in the field. If you theory can be falsified then it is worthless and will fail in the field. If your theory involes spirist than you may want to study some books first.

But as I said: You have a striking gift of beeing imune to educational attemps.

If you enjoy your spirit chasing so be it. But do not ever ask anyone again on this board to invest in your nut case.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32071.html#msg32071

Offline gil cabactulan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Universal Depth Rod
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2009, 03:03:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,

Is there something wrong in using all kinds of things in diggings? Did i say we used spirit and ghost to locate treasures? i think your wrong your blinded by the fact that you don'f believe in yamashita. Again  i will tell you we use detector and some of the beliefs in our place. what's wrong with that? we live in a diferrent place and culture, that's why it hard to explain to people from other places, thinking that they are more educated than us. And your case is like that. you don't bother to read what kind of country are we. Psychologist are refined people, but the way you treat me does not say so. Imagine you dare to call me nuts. Are you the authority why you can say so? It seems to me that you don't like members here talking about the yamashita. why?is there a problem when i told you my story? What's bothering you, because your new to these knowledge? and does not understand a thing what is going on? hey man, open your eyes, there are a lot of things in this world that we can't understand, and one of that is my story, did i told you we were laughing? I think  you are also nuts because you only believe in your studies. what about those things which can't be explain? did your study touched that? i think you better go back to your school and ask your professor there. You are always assuming that the one your talking to does not know anything which is not good. Psychologists don't call somebody a nut, it's unprofessional. but in your case your differrent. why? it's because we are a third country here?  I hope you change your style man, your too rude and it's not good.

gil

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32073.html#msg32073

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2009, 03:24:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gil, there is nothing in this world for which there is no logical and rational explanation. If you find anything for which there is only a supernatural explanation, show it to James Randi and win 1 Million USD.

To make this clear: I have most probably more knowledge on the Yamashita treasure than you or any other member on this board. I acquired this wisdom through studying books and talking to people.

Now I ask you again, do you think you are more knowledgeable on the Yamashita treasure than the late Robert Curtis was? Hm?

I am a very polite person. But it makes me angry if people refuse to see the truth and keep on spreading lies. No matter where you are on this planet. The laws of science are the same in every place. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. Just in the Philippine it seems that what's wrong get rights and what right gets wrong  Angry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32074.html#msg32074

Offline gil cabactulan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Universal Depth Rod
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2009, 03:35:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,

Thank you for your time, good day and nice talking...We have diferrent idea about yamashita, we can't understand with each other, and there's no use for that. im going out now.

gil

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32075.html#msg32075

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2009, 03:42:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Wow  Shocked sorry you had to go through all that Christian!
Me...... I think I'll go check my rod......... Funny Funny

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32077.html#msg32077

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2009, 03:43:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Of course you are going out because you can not add any proof for your stories nor can you answer my questions. What you mean by saying "we have different views" is that you believe in what you want to see, and that I believe in what I see.

Thank you,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32078.html#msg32078

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2009, 03:44:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

@ Paul: Paul, don't underestimate your rod! It will react to real treasure when you see it.  Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3019.msg32079.html#msg32079

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Jump to: