[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline T_hunter44
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States
Referrals: 0

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Future ROVER C
« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2011, 06:12:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Expert opinions in this website, or biased opinions ? I haven't really read anything here that is written by an expert, like Cornelius and his likes, what makes them an Expert in the Topic of Yamashita Treasure and some of this said expert has not even set foot on the island, maybe expert in coin hunting in the park or by the beach. How did Marcos amass those said wealth, from the Philippine Government kitty I suppose. If someone found a hundred gold bars under some stairway of an old house, would he be stupid enough to announce the find, Cornelius might just to boast about it and some of the foolhardy experts here . Tell your expert advise to some foreigners trying to find the Yamashita Treasure in the Philippines, see if they will listen to your expert opinion and leave the Yamashita Treasure to those foolish Filipinos dreaming of unearthing the said Japanese Loot.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg142875.html#msg142875

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2011, 06:20:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by T_hunter44
     Expert opinions in this website, or biased opinions ? I haven't really read anything here that is written by an expert, like Cornelius and his likes, what makes them an Expert in the Topic of Yamashita Treasure and some of this said expert has not even set foot on the island, maybe expert in coin hunting in the park or by the beach. How did Marcos amass those said wealth, from the Philippine Government kitty I suppose. If someone found a hundred gold bars under some stairway of an old house, would he be stupid enough to announce the find, Cornelius might just to boast about it and some of the foolhardy experts here . Tell your expert advise to some foreigners trying to find the Yamashita Treasure in the Philippines, see if they will listen to your expert opinion and leave the Yamashita Treasure to those foolish Filipinos dreaming of unearthing the said Japanese Loot.

Yep you are right. The people who think they are experts here have never been to the Philippines and spend their time sitting in front of their computers, and if they have any other time on their hands, probably looking for coins on the beach. Each to their own.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg142877.html#msg142877

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #192 on: February 06, 2011, 03:07:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey to All the YT hunters, anything of interest been found of late ?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg142945.html#msg142945

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #193 on: February 06, 2011, 10:22:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldnboy
Hey to All the YT hunters, anything of interest been found of late ?

I sympathized with you Goldnboy no one will declare their find and if ever they found something they will live in fear not knowing what to do with the cache and because they work in groups each one will be demanding their share and then the problem will arise all will become paranoid and suspecting each and everyone in the group, they'll work uncoordinated and each on his own and these will result to scaming and internal dispute, until each will demand a bar for sampling which then they will use to fish and lure buyers just to make money and earn a living to feed their family.
One thing that the Th do not understand or lack of understanding there of is how to disposed their new found wealth without being exposed and who will buy it instantly. Most of these TH live below middle class, most even do not have a bank account or a business they call their own.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg143004.html#msg143004

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #194 on: February 06, 2011, 03:33:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mas_Kara
I sympathized with you Goldnboy no one will declare their find and if ever they found something they will live in fear not knowing what to do with the cache and because they work in groups each one will be demanding their share and then the problem will arise all will become paranoid and suspecting each and everyone in the group, they'll work uncoordinated and each on his own and these will result to scaming and internal dispute, until each will demand a bar for sampling which then they will use to fish and lure buyers just to make money and earn a living to feed their family.
One thing that the Th do not understand or lack of understanding there of is how to disposed their new found wealth without being exposed and who will buy it instantly. Most of these TH live below middle class, most even do not have a bank account or a business they call their own.

You are exactly correct Mas Kara. The skeptics that say treasure does not exist always ask for proof. Needless to say revealing a find in the Philippines would be a deadly mistake. One bar will likely get you tortured by people who want to know where it came from, and then killed when they steal the rest. And the Filipino mentality cause the fighting within the group in the meantime as you say. There are ways to sell these items but most treasure hunters don't think this far ahead and plan accordingly. Roxas is a perfect example and look what happened to him.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg143058.html#msg143058

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #195 on: February 06, 2011, 03:54:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GUESS WHO
You are exactly correct Mas Kara. The skeptics that say treasure does not exist always ask for proof. Needless to say revealing a find in the Philippines would be a deadly mistake. One bar will likely get you tortured by people who want to know where it came from, and then killed when they steal the rest. And the Filipino mentality cause the fighting within the group in the meantime as you say. There are ways to sell these items but most treasure hunters don't think this far ahead and plan accordingly. Roxas is a perfect example and look what happened to him.

hahaha! how could it be revealed? it was a nationwide scam, it's obvious to the whole world that almost 100 yrs in diggings and yamtreas hunting and nothing was found. all were only bedtime stories and barber's stories in pilipino "kwentong barbero".

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg143072.html#msg143072

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #196 on: February 06, 2011, 04:14:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
hahaha! how could it be revealed? it was a nationwide scam, it's obvious to the whole world that almost 100 yrs in diggings and yamtreas hunting and nothing was found. all were only bedtime stories and barber's stories in pilipino "kwentong barbero".

Ram I am real tired of every time something is post you start crying scam scam scam we have heard enough both here and on the drowsing threads. If you have nothing to add please hold your commits.

I agree with Guess Who and Mas Kara about proving that you have found a treasure will be a bad thing. In the US it will get confiscated or worst I know for a fact on this one. In the Philippines and old Mexico and many other places it can get you killed. I have ask for proof myself but not a find but that a treasure was ever hid big differences.   

No I don't believe that there is a lot of yamashita treasure left in the Philippines but I also don't believe that every treasure hunter over there is in on a worldwide scam.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg143080.html#msg143080

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #197 on: February 06, 2011, 04:29:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom

Ram I am real tired of every time something is post you start crying scam scam scam we have heard enough both here and on the drowsing threads. If you have nothing to add please hold your commits.

I agree with Guess Who and Mas Kara about proving that you have found a treasure will be a bad thing. In the US it will get confiscated or worst I know for a fact on this one. In the Philippines and old Mexico and many other places it can get you killed. I have ask for proof myself but not a find but that a treasure was ever hid big differences.   

No I don't believe that there is a lot of yamashita treasure left in the Philippines but I also don't believe that every treasure hunter over there is in on a worldwide scam.   

Thank you Seldom, well said.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg143084.html#msg143084

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2011, 04:55:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom

okey seldom i will stop my comments, it was read all over the world and in japan people there were happy to my post, victims of the scam say's "at least it reveals the truth behind" even we scammed in philippine yammy treas.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg143087.html#msg143087

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold