[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2010, 05:41:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by pianomaniac
Redflex900 & Kent13 are correct. If you analyze the patterns regarding the details of Japanese Farm Technicians here in the Philippines. i have  encounters with them. During my hunting trips usually on saturdays & sundays, I saw a japanese in overall uniform of a farm technician wandering in the forest looking at the big "acacia" tree several times. His companions are busy showing farmers how to plant vegetables in thier fields. They usually hire a piece of tract of ricefield for their vegetable plants. We once tried to ask free seedlings but they arrogantly told us "NO". I was surprised before and I don't have any idea. But later on as I got hold of these YT stories, ideas came unfolding into my mind and one of these ideas is treasure hunting. I can't believe that such Japanese will come here to teach how farmers how to plant vegetables and yet don't want to give free seedlings to anyone interested...they even have the interest of locating and staring big trees for several minutes as if looking something important there that are very interesting...there was even a group of them making a demonstration of how to plant & raise wheat in a ricefield that is abound of water year around?Huh? And it is funny to see that they will left their equipments like generator, water pumps..even bags with clothes, shoes & utensils when they are not around anymore...surely they have left with their finds...most of these happenings are illogical to accept...funny is it? Then this prove furthermore that the YT is not a myth...but a real stuff to the few only...

To make life easier,,,those who don't believe in YT..will they please get out...this is not their home...this the home for those who believe in YT...I hope you got the point.....all we have to discuss is how to make improvements ...not obstacles...for those who believe in YT...let them enjoy....and I will not argue further for those non-believers....because everything in this world is right and wrong...it is matter where you belong....and stand for...Good day!!!!

If they left expensive equipment behind, chances are that they made the recovery, after they pinpointed it by using the Acaia tree marker that was indicated on a map.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118491.html#msg118491

Offline Commando69
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2010, 08:24:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To all Thrs

I am new here and I am also a believer of Japanese treasure buried in the Philippines. I would like share something that really works in finding Japanese treasures. I don't use detectors to locate treasures. I just used my compass clock. As you observed that most of Japanese maps has a clock bearing.. It's very difficult if you cannot decipher the secret codes in their map. The acacia trees are the main markers to get the exact clock angle. I will post my photo later.

Regards to all

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118499.html#msg118499

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

compass clock.jpg

« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 08:26:51 pm by Commando69 »
Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2010, 08:49:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Commando69
To all Thrs

I am new here and I am also a believer of Japanese treasure buried in the Philippines. I would like share something that really works in finding Japanese treasures. I don't use detectors to locate treasures. I just used my compass clock. As you observed that most of Japanese maps has a clock bearing.. It's very difficult if you cannot decipher the secret codes in their map. The acacia trees are the main markers to get the exact clock angle. I will post my photo later.

Regards to all

Hi Commando69 ~ How does this compass clock work?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118504.html#msg118504

Offline sydney
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2010, 08:52:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

whoa! your from TSEACT forum mate! your post is all over there, got any grudges there?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118505.html#msg118505

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2010, 09:43:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Commando TW just made a mocking stock out of you at TSEACT, I was the first first and only one to make his website prosper and I was his first moderator but then a few months before the end of 2009 when fellow Pinoy TH started joining somewhat big change majority of them still young and inexperienced in the real world of TH. TSEACT began evolving and the newbies atrted taking over the forum and they seem to know all one Guy named Janner (I heard he is not a Pinoy but staying in Baguio) started taking over the site and censoring who he can't agree with and the first one was me, so I parted ways with TSEACT and never ever visited that site, But I went in last night and saw TW's comments about you, so there are many moderators now at the site and having clash with each other. The original TH have confided to me in Private messages and emails that they like to bolt out but they have nowwhere to go, a  fellow TH have TH website but it's not as attractive like this site they ask me to set up a web exclusive pinoy but I am too busy with my company here in the US.
I think brother GUESS WHO website is the best for us and will be a good alternative. If he allow us to join him then maybe 75% of the TSEACT members will and all the original YTH will Jump Ship, Your Thoughts.

Bro, Guess WHO and Commando PM me if you want to get in the Exclusive Pinoy Forum here, I am the moderator. Also I need to talk something important with you guys.

Mabuhay,

Maskara

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118567.html#msg118567

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2010, 04:22:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Commando69 ~ How does this compass clock work? Please PM me.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118599.html#msg118599

Offline Commando69
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2010, 07:59:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This is an example of my treasure site wherein I used my compass clock to locate the exact treasure site. The two santol trees are the main markers. First,  Get the exact angle/ bearing of the two santol tree. In my experience most Japs main markers were position 10 0'clock angle of 60 degress northwest. Look at this..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118625.html#msg118625

There are 6 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

compass clock method.jpg
santol 1.jpg
santol 2.jpg
santol 3.jpg
santol 5.jpg
santol.jpg

« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:13:13 pm by Commando69 »
Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2010, 10:25:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks ~ I'm not sure I understand it. Do you think it would apply to something like this map?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118629.html#msg118629

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

CURTIS MAP 171 SITE.jpg

Offline Commando69
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #168 on: October 06, 2010, 02:47:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

My compass clock can't be applied in that kind of map. but northstar's theory of isometrics from Tseatc can be applied on that kind of map. look and analyze... I got this from Tseatc forum . The lines and angles are perfectly match from each other. I can't believed on how northstar developed his theory. He has a lot of evidences on how he made his theory of isomerics.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118930.html#msg118930

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

A14.jpg
A36.jpg
A37.jpg

« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 02:52:59 am by Commando69 »
Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #169 on: October 06, 2010, 03:29:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

My compass clock can't be applied in that kind of map. but northstar's theory of isometrics from Tseatc can be applied on that kind of map. look and analyze... I got this from Tseatc forum . The lines and angles are perfectly match from each other. I can't believed on how northstar developed his theory. He has a lot of evidences on how he made his theory of isomerics.

Could be a problem, check the PM I just sent you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg118931.html#msg118931

Print
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   Go Up
Jump to: