[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ranger
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Hong Kong
Referrals: 0

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garret 2500
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2009, 06:09:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

MAS KARA,

HOW DO WE ASK OURSELVES? WE ARE NOT BORN YET DURING THAT TIME ,WE ARE JUST SEARCHING NOW, WE CANNOT RELATE LOGIC TO OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING TODAY, JAPANESE SOLDIERS CAN CONCEAL THEIR LOOT ANYWHERE,  NO HOLDS BARED ,NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS, IT COULD BE ANYWHERE. PEACE

AND I DONT THINK WATER IS NECESSARY TO CONCEAL GOLD, ARCHEOLOGIST DISCOVERED GOLD THOUSAND OF YEARS BURIED IN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN  PYRAMID TOMBS, NO WATER AT ALL.

WE ANALYZE OURSELVES, WE STAND BY OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING AND JUDGEMENT ,NO ONE REALLY KNOWS HOW IT IS BURIED AND IF THE TREASURE IS THERE. IT IS A GAMBLE. WITH A VERY LITTLE PERCENTAGE OF BEING SUCCESSFUL.

MAYBE EVERMORE HAS A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF WHY A COFFEE CUP MUST BE TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION IN SEARCHING BURIED YAMASHITA TREASURE. MAYBE RIGHT OR WRONG. LET US HEAR EVERMORE EXPLAIN. THANK YOU

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34532.html#msg34532

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2009, 10:51:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ranger
MAS KARA,

HOW DO WE ASK OURSELVES? WE ARE NOT BORN YET DURING THAT TIME ,WE ARE JUST SEARCHING NOW, WE CANNOT RELATE LOGIC TO OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING TODAY, JAPANESE SOLDIERS CAN CONCEAL THEIR LOOT ANYWHERE,  NO HOLDS BARED ,NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS, IT COULD BE ANYWHERE. PEACE

AND I DONT THINK WATER IS NECESSARY TO CONCEAL GOLD, ARCHEOLOGIST DISCOVERED GOLD THOUSAND OF YEARS BURIED IN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN  PYRAMID TOMBS, NO WATER AT ALL.

WE ANALYZE OURSELVES, WE STAND BY OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING AND JUDGEMENT ,NO ONE REALLY KNOWS HOW IT IS BURIED AND IF THE TREASURE IS THERE. IT IS A GAMBLE. WITH A VERY LITTLE PERCENTAGE OF BEING SUCCESSFUL.

MAYBE EVERMORE HAS A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF WHY A COFFEE CUP MUST BE TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION IN SEARCHING BURIED YAMASHITA TREASURE. MAYBE RIGHT OR WRONG. LET US HEAR EVERMORE EXPLAIN. THANK YOU

Ranger, I can relate to your way of thinking you have a point but to say that the there are no evidences of where the Japanese loot buried them is a total misconception. The Japanese buried their loot and made a log and book of records by drawing Maps and written in more than one dialect of Japanese language and coded messages not even a local Japanese can't decipher and interpret the written records because of the mix used of Japanese dialect. Live witnesses who where part of the digging expedition that survive or escape after the burials became the pointers. There where also Japanese soldiers who did not surrender after the Japanese defeat because they know the burial grounds or where instructed by their officers to stay alive for latter on retrieval. They hide in caves and remote mountain areas, some of them cohabited with people in remote villages. During the liberation of the Philippines Ferdinand Marcos organized the Maharlika Guerillas an underground organized special military forces that track down the movement of Gen. Yamashita, just to gathered informations where Yamashita buried his loot, he followed him every where he went but did not try to engage. When he became the Philippine President (in the mid 1960's) he collaborated with the Japanese Gov't. to flush out Japanese soldiers who are still in hiding. Japanese officials and former Japanese Generals started coming in the Philippines, secretly they did several recovery Projects through the cooperation of the Japanese stragglers in collaboration with Pres. Marcos. (until today recovery projects are still being pursued by the office of the President for their own purpose) Some of these incidents came out in Major News papers both in Japan and Philippines there were even ceremonial photo opps of the President and Japanese officials side by side with surrendering Japanese soldiers but did not mention all the recovery efforts, instead they covered it up as Japanese soldiers finally coming out of their hideout surrendering only to their Generals and their Country.
Small quantity of treasures where sneak out by the Japanese soldiers when they where transporting their loot in the interior part of the Philippines as they are retreating and being chase by the American and Filipino soldiers. Some of these were buried hurriedly in shallow grounds, cemeteries, inserted inside big accacia tree trunks and was dump in water wells, rail road tracks and bridges (which is understandable and make sense that they could easily be remembered and recorded in books and scribbled in papers which can be easily decoded by ordinary Japanese soldiers  themselves) in their desperation as they go along on their way. A lot of these where recovered back by Japanese TH that came back in the Philippine at the latter part of Marcos regime. Former Japanese soldiers posing as tourist trace back their route where they buried the treasures and dug them in shallow graves in cemeteries, schools, churches, and tree trunks. At river banks and small caves. but the bigger loots where supervised by Yamashita and these where the one that Pres. Marcos And the Japanese officials concentrated. Some loots by instruction of Marcos re-burried them, keep them in secured places etc.
So by all these incidents of Japanese retrieving treasure everywhere in shallow grounds became like a wild fire spreading throughout the Philippines. After Marcos was ousted in 1986 more Japanese came in the Phil. in cahoots with the Philippine Pres. Cory Aquino she was seated as replacement for Marcos. They step up the recovery efforts under the guise as JICA (Japanese International Civic Assistance) they targeted bigger sites in mountains and remote villages. Suddenly a lot of local, military and gov't. officials, foreigners started looking for shallow graves then local folks took advantage to the willing victims and it became free for all and breeding ground for scammers, hoax until it integrated to the minds like a cancer as easy get rich trade and scheme. It became the national cottage industry in villages and country sides that gave birth to what we are witnessing right now. if you ask who are these people blogging in the net most of them did not witness Japanese occupation nor where alive then. (as the case of your second point) by calculation adult Filipinos at time of occupation  should be on their late 80's now but people here chatting in the net are at their 20's, to 60's by my estimate. 80 year old can't be them here asking for money and inventing stories.
The Tea cups and other markers are just made up stories. I know a few symbols but not tea cups, or other figures this are just inventions of diggers and scammers targeting novice and fisrt time Treasure Hunters that became their source of income just to keep financiers for continued operation. After Pres. Marcos ouster in 1986 a lot of tales came out, maps, hearsay's and false witnesses became rampant it became the source of income in remote mountain villages and remote places. Suddenly every villages, mountain side and mountain tops, caves, crevices and deep wells have stories of buried treasures. Some even became boulder claiming they discovered gold bars in caves, or dug out in a hill. They peddled their fake gold bars to unsuspecting foreigners and local rich people, some ask money for operational expenses as seen here often.
CASE IN POINT ; That's why I now do not do or finance treasure digging after 1993 It took me that long to realized the extent of scamming that became a cottage industry and source of income further more aggravated by wiling to be first time hunters. And most pointers and witness of burials are now dead or have Alzheimer that they are not relaible anymore.
So I decided if ever there are real recovery out there my group of serious buyers will be the first in line.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34548.html#msg34548

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 11:00:24 am by Mas_Kara »
Offline ranger
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Hong Kong

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garret 2500
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2009, 03:12:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

yes i know history, with so much more....goodluck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34614.html#msg34614

Offline ranger
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Hong Kong

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garret 2500
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2009, 03:15:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

you said you know tea cups are just made up stories right? evermore what is your opinion?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34615.html#msg34615

Offline the Ghost
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Japan

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher & millenium
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2009, 03:53:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

any object buried under a takara site is important. or else you will be buried there.
this is to remind, a clue... for fellow japanese who can understand. roppongi research.

it is natural for filipino treasure hunters not to understand this things,look at the mirror, what can you see? look at the beggars on the streets look at the kings in their castles, what do you see? your eyes might be telling you something but your mind could not comprehend. or your mind is telling you something but your eyes could not see. what is food for you? is it important? what is more important, food ,water or gold?

what is the meaning of pain? do you feel The pain of all the people who died because of this treasures? have you counted their tears? have you seen their fears? or we see only gold . buried gold, not buried dreams not buried love.

open your eyes and mind, you will find your buried treasure.
no not deep, only tricking your mind and your eyes.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34618.html#msg34618

Offline snowman
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

70.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

anderson rods
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2009, 04:15:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

yo! ghost i heard of that roppongi reasearch, it is from the pacific war ministry of japan!
thats where old still alive officers who participated in the pacific war lives EH? japanese island in brazil?
tell us more man! come on!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34619.html#msg34619

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2009, 10:29:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry Ranger if I did not get your intention on the subject, I realized you are talking in the view point of your ancestors and their beliefs. I am not a Buddhist so enlighten me please I want to learn more and I misunderstood your purpose I was just commenting on plain sense of the Filipino TH.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34640.html#msg34640

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2009, 10:45:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by the Ghost
any object buried under a takara site is important. or else you will be buried there.
this is to remind, a clue... for fellow japanese who can understand. roppongi research.

it is natural for filipino treasure hunters not to understand this things,look at the mirror, what can you see? look at the beggars on the streets look at the kings in their castles, what do you see? your eyes might be telling you something but your mind could not comprehend. or your mind is telling you something but your eyes could not see. what is food for you? is it important? what is more important, food ,water or gold?

what is the meaning of pain? do you feel The pain of all the people who died because of this treasures? have you counted their tears? have you seen their fears? or we see only gold . buried gold, not buried dreams not buried love.

open your eyes and mind, you will find your buried treasure.
no not deep, only tricking your mind and your eyes.

WOW man!!! That's a very powerful message, hope Filipino TH and all others stop looking and digging under the dirt and instead look inside their heart their fears and compassion rather than a one dimensional approach on their struggles and become slave of their own greed and fear.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34641.html#msg34641

Offline ranger
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Hong Kong

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garret 2500
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2009, 03:40:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

no problem my brother mas kara. its just nobody is perfect when it comes to treasure hunts, anybody could be right or wrong. at least you gave some sensible opinion.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34692.html#msg34692

Offline damz1200
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

by my guardian angel
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2009, 04:51:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Its right ranger. The buried treasure is for person who died on that.They sacrifice their life just for that Au . Actually gold is nothing you cannot bring those things to heaven. Unearth those treasure is like stealing to those people who died for that. It's like you are inviting devil to come out again. Treasure is the root of an evil. The only thing you can  save those people died for that, is when you use it for the welfare.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg34697.html#msg34697

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 04:54:55 am by damz1200 »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
Jump to: