[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 03:59:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Carl;

Going to include one of the pictures, should be self explanatory

Can't argue the random chance thing, since ALMOST anything is possible.

It wouldn't be the first time I was mistaken, I think there was another time. Can't remember, been so long.

As I have stated before on some of the testing I have done, I have tried to throw it off the other way since I couldn't prove what you were saying straight up, still a hit with loaded dice.

A lot of times I wish you were right, especially when I find every dang old shotgun shell that locks the rods. I do keep most of the targets to make sure I'm not locking on them again. Not a small amount and as the 10 golf ball test proved not a lot of close by targets, so my random chance of say finding the only piece of bronze in a 300 acre field is small at least. But if that's what we have to call it ,,ok.

And Gold digger,, Come on, how is it not true that if a person does not try something to the point of success or absolute failure, they cannot have an 'inside" understanding about it??? What is it called when they belittle people that have??

And I do salute the people that can try to do this, takes a lot of intestinal fortitude.

Name one "tall tale " I filter this stuff down to keep everybody from going off on a LIAR,LIAR rant. Look, some of the things I see on a repeated basis are hard for me to believe, and I'm there. I just quit questioning it. Dam sure still doesn't make sense to me sometimes.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121625.html#msg121625

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 04:15:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well, Fenixdigger, dowsing still doesn't work even if you believe in it. It doesn't work even if you discuss it. Sorry.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121627.html#msg121627

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 04:58:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry forgot the pictures.

Was King Solomon a dowser?Huh?  Any priests???  Any Spanish records of recoveries???  It may not work ,but it has been around for a while. Lots of people have used it (or tricked themselves) for a long time. 

I would sure like to see some random chance here. Think someone could pick 2 spots on the first picture and one on each of the others and lets put it to the test???    Let's play where's the gold.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121633.html#msg121633

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

PA060002.jpg
PA070005.jpg
PA120010.jpg

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 05:31:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
Sorry forgot the pictures.

Was King Solomon a dowser?Huh?  Any priests???  Any Spanish records of recoveries???  It may not work ,but it has been around for a while. Lots of people have used it (or tricked themselves) for a long time. 

I would sure like to see some random chance here. Think someone could pick 2 spots on the first picture and one on each of the others and lets put it to the test???    Let's play where's the gold.

Good grief. Thanks for digressing the thread to moronic games of chance.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121640.html#msg121640

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 05:42:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It wouldn't be the first time I was mistaken, I think there was another time.

You have been wrong a dozen times in this one thread alone.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121642.html#msg121642

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 05:51:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Expected such a reply, thanks.

Since some here continue to infer that events such as 5 people picking the same 4  exact spots is random chance, here's the pictures to prove it to me.

Why is it less important to prove a critic's point of view than ask me to prove mine???

Seldom; I would suspect you are as right as your handle,,, seldom  how can you say I'm wrong when you don't see what I do?
A correct statement would be, that your beliefs are contrary to my discussions, nothing more, your beliefs.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121643.html#msg121643

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2010, 06:54:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm, Blind, Blind I say!    Damn I can't see anything in the photo's.  You sure you don't have Astigmatism or Cataracts?

Having Eye problems my self that's not Joke.  But I don't see anything in those photo's that are not there.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121647.html#msg121647

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2010, 07:24:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm wrong when you don't see what I do?

O I see plenty first you have 57 post all about drowsing or Maxfynd So I think you came to start trouble are drum up business for your LRL spam either way the ice under you is getting thin. One more insult aimed at me are anyone else will get you muted. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121657.html#msg121657

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 07:35:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Let's start over...

I stated that 4 people had pinpointed locations in exactly the same spots at 4 different times. These photos were sent to be examined for auras. (which I have never seen) they came back with the locations EXACTLY on the spots that were picked previously. I have no explanation for it. Carl says it is random chance. I can tell you this, my math level says that statement is b/s.
Soooo, here's the pictures and IF it is random chance, if someone else can pick the same spots it will lend weight to Carl's statement. I have tried to proved several points that the critics have expressed with no luck. This is another attempt to validate an opposing view.
If you can help, thanks.

That's not what I said. I see what this is about. I'll save you the trouble, you can insult someone else. Great forum

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121660.html#msg121660

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 07:42:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Mate, you don't have to run off or get upset. All you have to do is allow conversation and discussion that disagrees with you and not take it personal. Did you see what Dell did? He took every last word as a personal affront and got nasty. Seldom has pointed out to you that you are on the verge of the same type of behavior. I also noted it and pointed it out to you. That you fail to see it or, cough "dowse" it, really makes everything you post here sort of suspicious rather than worthy of legitimate discussion.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18598.msg121663.html#msg121663

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Jump to: