[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 08:50:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Again RO you are wrong...I have no idea where you got that idea or information, ...but it isn't BASIC, and it IS most certainly Patented....

There is NO WAY to do a "double blind" test with the H3...  There is NO PLACEBO... and it should suffice for you and I to hid objects burried in the ground,  some hidden in water, some around or in an old building... and above ground, kind of like real life situations, and we each will find them..... we'll even scatter some pop tops around and over the top of some for good measure...

If you are willing to come to Texas and do some experiments like this...then great..come on down... I only want to do test and experiments that very, very closely resemble real life situations... no hidden pea tricks or gimicks..just plain, straight, hidden objects like one would fine in a real life treasure hunting trip...

But you keep changing the subject.... Where are all the H3 owners that are complaining...as you say....and if they are complaining, they should go to the source that can help them most... H3tec....

I spoke to someone today whose has a friend that has an H3 and they are very happy with it... I have not personally met this person before or the friend they speak of... but according to them, their friend is very happy with the H3...

And that is all I hear from our customers...

We can talk on this subject, the H3, for ever... you have your opinions, and I respect that... and I have my known facts, I hope you can respect that.... Hopefully, someday,  you will get to experience the power of the H3 and all its capabilities....

But let me leave you with this.... a lesson I learned at about my junior year in highschool....and one that has from time to time throughout my life reminded me of this time in my life...and its kept me from jumping to the wrong conclusion...

DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER...THINGS ARE NOT AS CLEARLY VISABLE AS THEY APPEAR TO BE....

I WAS IN MY DAD'S OFFICE AT HIS WORK... HE WAS A VERY SUCCESSFUL CAR SALES MAN AT A LARGE DEALERSHIP...IT WAS SLOW AND ALL THE GUYS WERE IN HIS OFFICE... IN WALKS A MAN, WHO SMELLED VERY,VERY BADLY..HE WAS REALLY DIRTY, HIS CLOTHES TORN AND IN WAS A BLACK MAN IN AN NEARLY ALL WHITE AREA... AND DAVE WAS "UP"..BUT DIDN'T WANT TO SPEAK WITH THIS MAN AND MADE IT VERY CLEAR HE DIDN'T WANT TO... SINCE NO ONE WANTED TO SPEAK TO HIM, MY DAD DID.. SOON THEY WENT OUT OF SIGHT AND WENT AROUND BACK..AND DAD WROTE UP AN ORDER FOR A DUMP TRUCK THAT DAY.....AND OVER THE NEXT 20 YEARS, THIS MAN BOUGHT 4 DUMP TRUCKS FROM MY DAD...AND HE PAID CASH FOR EACH ONE... YOU SEE, THE DAY HE CAME IN, HE HAD BEEN WORKING ON HIS OLD TRUCK, IN THE MUD AND NEWLY FERTALIZED FIELD... BUT HE BROUGHT A WAD OF 100 DOLLAR BILLS WITH HIM AND PAID CASH FOR THIS AND ALL THE OTHER TRUCKS....

So, as you examine the H3, all I ask is for you to have an open mind, becuase the H3 is NOT what it appears to you as...

Good luck in all your Treasure Hunting trips...

Klondike...

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116634.html#msg116634

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 10:17:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke
Again RO you are wrong...I have no idea where you got that idea or information, ...but it isn't BASIC, and it IS most certainly Patented....

Sorry, I'm not R.O., I'm Carl. And, no, the software is not patented. Show me where it is. Patent number and exact claim number, please.

Quote:Posted by {author}
There is NO WAY to do a "double blind" test with the H3...  There is NO PLACEBO...

Well, I think you don't understand DB testing. While drug testing usually involves the use of a placebo, other DB tests require no placebo, such as with ABX testing, or product taste tests, or tests of individual claims, such as ESP. If you prefer, I'll drop the term "double-blind" so as not to further confuse you, and simply call it an "objective test."

and it should suffice for you and I to hid objects burried in the ground,  some hidden in water, some around or in an old building... and above ground, kind of like real life situations, and we each will find them..... we'll even scatter some pop tops around and over the top of some for good measure...

Nope, not interested in these parlor-room style demos. Here's a Real Test for you...

I have 1-ounce 0.999-fine (or better) reference bars of the following 10 metals:

gold
silver
copper
nickel
iron
titanium
zinc
tin
aluminum
lead

I will place each bar in identical small cardboard boxes, stuffed with paper, sealed, and numbered 1-10. With YOU as the operator of the H3Tec (not me!), determine which metal is in each box.

CAN YOU DO IT?

No excuses, no alibis.

If the H3Tec can do what you say, this should be an incredibly easy test. If it can't do what you say, then I expect you will offer up heaping gobs of excuses, and then blame me.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116639.html#msg116639

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 08:07:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

Carl, you know good and well I cannot comment on this or conduct such a test due to the legal issues between yourself and H3tec.... I would suggest you contact H3tec directly to conduct such a test as well as get the Patent number directly from H3tec, if they are willing to do so under the cloud of legal issues that currently exists between you and H3tec.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116697.html#msg116697

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2010, 08:18:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

If it can't do what you say, then I expect you will offer up heaping gobs of excuses, and then blame me.

There are no legal issues, just excuses and alibis.

If you can't cite the patent and the claim, just say, "I can't do it."

If you can't objectively demonstrate the H3Tec, just say, "I can't do it."

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116699.html#msg116699

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2010, 02:56:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

and then blame me.

Awww, Poor Baby!    Cry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116738.html#msg116738

« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:59:06 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2010, 04:06:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by KlondikeIke
Carl, you know good and well I cannot comment on this or conduct such a test due to the legal issues between yourself and H3tec.... I would suggest you contact H3tec directly to conduct such a test as well as get the Patent number directly from H3tec, if they are willing to do so under the cloud of legal issues that currently exists between you and H3tec.

Hello Ike   Smiley

Your "hide stuff and find it" demonstration is typical of dowsing demonstrations. 

Carl's request for you to locate various elements falls well within the realms of your claims, and the manufactures claims. Backing down from the demonstration request shows dubious intentions on both you and H3. As if....you simply can't do it

I would travel to see a proper demonstration...but, refuse to travel to see a dowsing demonstration

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116748.html#msg116748

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2010, 10:58:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Awww, Poor Baby!    Cry

Oh, hi Dell,

Heck, I'm not upset, I just thought it was knee-slapping hilarious that Ike did exactly as I predicted. I reckon I have ESP! Or maybe I've gotten used to being blamed for the impotence of LRL proponents. It's always ol' Carl's fault they can't demonstrate that durned LRL. Now Ike blames me for his, ahem, "inability"... is that funny or what?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116797.html#msg116797

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 01:34:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Carl,

Think this might be it!

Please Register or Login

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=j9_RAAAAEBAJ&dq=7,750,634

It's hilarious, ought to be in a "Monty Python" sketch!

More power to you buddy!
Keep up the good work!

ATB

Paul

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116806.html#msg116806

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 08:18:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Paul,

I knew about the patent, I was just challenging Ike to back up his fabricated claim that the software "IS most certainly Patented." It IS not. Neither the word "software" nor "program" appear in any of the patent claims.

The funny thing about that patent is that it provides zero protection for H3Tec. Anyone on Earth could, right now, produce an exact copy of the device, and there is nothing H3Tec could do about it except jump up and down and stomp their feet. It's purely what I call a "marketing patent."

Gullible consumer: "Wow! You have a patent on your LRL? Then it must work, 'cause the patent office would never issue a patent to something that doesn't work!"

Of course they will. All the time.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116861.html#msg116861

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 11:46:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Awww, Poor Baby!    Cry

Welcome back, Dell. I see you're in your usual fine form.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,545.msg116893.html#msg116893

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
Jump to: