[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline SWMO MarkTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: January 14, 2009, 10:44:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

A friend of mine recently got some new literature from Electroscope. I see they have a new LRL. It doesnt have a bearing handle. Range of only 75ft. Trying to remember its name, maybe Fieldmaster. It has a box attached to the bottom of the handle with a knob. It shows Gold on the farthest left side and Silver on the far right, with copper in the middle. Has anyone tested this new LRL yet. Mark

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg21748.html#msg21748

Offline Pete66
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Italy

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 08:20:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Mark,

do you have picture of this new device. I read that old Electroscope has only broken TV part in it and not work. Have you tried it yet?

See you,

Pero

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg21803.html#msg21803

Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 08:50:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

A buddy has an old Electroscope that he can find coins with it pretty reliably. He hasn't been able to find anything else with it. I borrowed it one time and got some strong spasms with it, but could not figure out how to find anything. He let me clean it and look inside, just a few items and some parts were not hooked up to anything. I bet he could find coins with anything he held, or trusting his insight just walk up to them. He is a very accomplished detectionist with thousands of finds. Maybe his coin finding senses are so keen that it helps in all situations. He has been using a White's DFX lately. As for the new machine can you find one to demo on? I think these fall under the mental dowsing category, so using L rods might give a glue on how it would work for you. Not sure where the line is between physical LRL and mental LRL so further study is needed.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg21806.html#msg21806

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 05:50:47 pm by oRo »
Offline SWMO MarkTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 12:50:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Their new LRL isnt shown on their website yet. My friend got their new literature and it had a one page of info on it. He is supposed to be getting a instruction manual on it. That is all we know about it so far. Mark

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg21823.html#msg21823

Offline jant1962
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Venezuela

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

heammer head,deepers mf.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 07:17:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

DOWSING:
We have always had doubts whether it is possible to find ancient treasures hidden by dowsing or rabdomancia, or if only to find water. But when a dowser know we are usually a far simpler and less benefit from finding a treasure. But in reality it is possible to find them? What is the rabdomancia?

Entering the world of Zahories

To start, we could define the term rabdomancia. This rhabdos from the Greek word meaning "rod" and manteia meaning "witchcraft". Method is defined as a former adivinatorio hidden water, metals, minerals, etc.. through a rod or pendulum. This practice is the rabdomante, which detects springs, underground water or minerals. We could even say that this is a variant of psychometrics.
Rabdomante means, which is a sensitive one given the authority to collect or detect the existence of flows of water, mineral streaks, underground lakes, and so on. at any depth. It is a power that has supranormal more accurately called "geo-psychometrics, which is tracking the psyche of the earth. The gifted, uses a plant or metal rod or a pendulum, which apparently serves as a stimulus to select the right place.
So then define dowsing as the technique of capturing waves emitted by all bodies in which events occur "physio-psychological" through the use of appropriate tools (rods or pendulums) conventional generating responses, which allows the interpretation operator the location, nature, depth, composition and properties of the bodies found. We could say that would be even a special sensitivity, extraordinary emissions electric waves that other people feel. The Rabdomantes or practitioners of dowsing, it would be as individuals or search engines that locate sources, metals, oil and so on. by means of a rod, usually of wood or a pendulum hazel browser.

Although we have traces of knowledge that rabdomancia has been used in ancient times, such as in the case of his appearance in the 2600 BC. in China, and their use by the Egyptians, the potential emergence of the use of straw to detect mineral and underground wells, will be in the year 1430 and is represented in a manuscript of a German technician mines. Thus, in the early use of this practice was more oriented towards the location of coal mines, which it usually society today, sees the use of this "art", which is the location for water suberr?neas.
We must mean one of the most important features of dowsing, in relation to the world of parapsychology and it's one of the fThe famous prestidigitator, magician and escape James Randi, a great critic of parapsychology and the parascience to perform his book "Fraud Paranormal," conducted a complex investigation of the water-diviners, that led to the conclusion that this was a fraud. Personally, and from these lines, I approve the research work of Sr'Randi, but differs in that it did not take as a premise of the characteristics of such phenomena. Whenever an investigation channeled phenomena above-normal ", we have the nature of them. Who has not had a feeling it? I imagine we all have happened on occasion, having sensed something and after that happened. Agree that the chance is present in many of these cases, but if we look at history and have the testimony of thousands of people have ever seen "something strange", leads us to think of something that is likely to influence when they do these experiments in the laboratory and not always obtengamo expected results. So without detract Mr. Randi As an investigator, I believe that these can not be fenomenolog?as somente andalusia analytical and empirical study of a laboratory. Consider that dowsing does not really work, how is it possible that the drilling companies and location of water and minerals, almost always have "on the payroll" to a dowser?ew areas of the paranormal, which can measure the results, if not an empirical or laboratory, where a relatively practice.
Another area where dowsing was used with great success, was archeology. One example that places us in full, it is certainly what happened in London in 1938. A dowser, who was on track and doing a tour of sewer brick Tudor times. In one of the sections, Lathman as it was called, described a curve a bit strange, as if something rodease made of other materials. Lathman, drew all of this with great accuracy, saying that under the construction of the eighteenth century there was another straight construction. Indeed, when excavations were carried out in the right place, 5 meters below the place was a Roman fortress.
We note that dowsing has been, is and will be used for many purposes. From the first uses to determine the wells aquifer, the vast mineral veins of coal, oil etc. .. to medical and therapeutic purposes. But undoubtedly the most curious of the powers possessed by rabdomantes, is what is called "tele-dowsing" or "tele-psychometrics," which would determine the whereabouts of a person, animal or object using a plane or detailed map and a pendulum.
I personally think that we should not be closed mind to the paranormal world, but to provide rigor to my research, I rocopilar of data and whether it is possible to prove certain things that even if everyone believes, can not be scientifically tested its existence.
The degree of concentration while the search must be total. Any disturbance or distraction could affect the outcome.

Tele-Tele-Dowsing or Psychometrics

We could define the Tele-Tele-Psychometrics Dowsing or, as some have the power or water-diviners rabdomantes to determine the whereabouts of a person, animal or object regardless of the distance where it is.
To realize this, the dowser is focused on a photograph of the person, animal or object to seek, but is sometimes used some type of material that had been in contact with them. After the merger, is located in front of a map of the area that has lost sense. If the area is very large, is reduced by higher levels on a smaller scale. With a small stylus or pointer, is se?analando quadrant by quadrant of the plane. On the other hand, argues the pendulum, which will begin to move quickly when the pointer passes over the place where it is supposedly the object of the search.
Another system, more specifically, is to determine the trajectories of the pendulum motion. First, the pendulum is placed in a corner of the plane, and there is a path that take their swings. It was subsequently placed in the other corner is the same. After third measurement is made at the center of the plane. The union of these lines, determine the area or point where the person or thing to find.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg21886.html#msg21886

Offline goldmont
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Mexico

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 03:11:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

how a electroscope works?

can detect gold?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg24275.html#msg24275

« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 04:48:37 pm by Christian »
Offline Sauerkraut
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Germany

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 03:38:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldmont
how a electroscope works?

Carls Report should give some Insight :

Please Register or Login

Electroscope Report here.
  Teach

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg24277.html#msg24277

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 05:39:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Goldmont,

Sauerkrat allready postet the best link there is on the Electroscopes. Have a look it is a very good read.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg24298.html#msg24298

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline largebear
Pull Tab

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 05:49:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi!  I am a fair-weather hobby treasure hunter here in the UK and doing more more now retirement has just happened! 
 By chance I saw 2 American guys who work locally on a Forces Listening Station ( The UK is simply a giant US off shore forces base in reality!!!) out in a field using LRL's.
I am as sceptical as the next man on LRL's having read the Carl Moreland "stuff", but these 2 guys were using Electroscope kit to "quarter" this field and narrow down a target.
They were happy for me to tag along and eventually they used normal detectors to find old silver targets --one a girls locket and chain with an 1811 silver hall mark and the second a hammered silver penny from WAY BACK!!!
I was seriously impressed--these guys knew what they were about and stated they had found a stash of gold coins last year hidden in a fallen rotten tree, only by using the Electroscope!!!???
How ? I asked.   Easy they answered!  Quartering and ancient track in the hills where Highway men ( Armed robbers on horseback who used to hold up stage coaches in the 16thc to 18th century and steal the goodies!) operated, they got a hit and could not at all narrow down the target around the area of a fallen tree.
They spent 30 minutes up and down with standard detectors trying to narrow down the hit but it was a fat Zero!!
A halt was called for a beer and a sandwich and they sat on this old fallen tree.
Afer the snack, one had left his detector switched on and took it off the tree he had laid it on, to re-start hunting.  HE GOT A FAINT HIT before the detector hit the dirt!!

What the ****??  was  that?? It was 6 gold sovereigns and 4 half-sovereigns!!!
Turns out they involved the local Archaeologist at the County Museum who was happy to advise that after measuring the tree and the location of the find it was plain to her that the stash was most likely that of a highwayman, who had stood on the saddle of his horse and deposited the treasure in a hole in the tree and covered it with a flat stone--still in place!!--to stop squirrels, jays, magpies and other wildlife of the area taking a fancy to his shiny goods. Plainly he never got back to retrieve his goods or was caught or forgot which tree??
The hiding place was 12 feet above the ground surface, and also the Museum woman said this was commonplace  as locals would look at the area round tall trees to see if any footprints suddenly appeared as from nowhere beside a hoof print of a horse as this would indicate to them that a highway man had hidden a stash in the branches. By standing in the saddle on a dark night he never left a foot print on the ground. How fascinating???!!!
The stash was valued at over ?4,000 pounds UK --roughly $6,500 USD and as per the law here that sum was realised at auction and the money split 50/50 between the finders and the landowner!!--Not like the way in Florida in the "Land of the Almost Free" you can be jailed for picking up a bent cent in a river bed--or so the story goes on Treasure websites on this side of the Pond??

So  QUESTION--What is it with Electroscopes???  Do they work for some Huh?  Do they work for all?

Or as one old guy here tells me--they do work for SOME  in a precise uncatalogued way, and those that make and use them well and get results dont want the rest of use messing up the territory and getting the goodies before them....
These 2 American service guys have a great hobby--love their time on R&R in the UK and are plainly using LRL's to effect---They seemed to hint to me that if you know what you are doing then they work--all the nay-saying on the web is according to one of them  "  Mostly horsefeathers"   a quaint American expression like one we use here called "Horsesh*t"

Can anyone--SENSIBLY-reply as I dont want to lash out umpteen hundreds of pounds/dollars for an alleged box of krap, but equally want to give this thing a real shake--I have the time and the sites

Bear

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg26772.html#msg26772

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 07:53:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi,
DONT waste your money.
I had one of them apart a few years back for a guy who bought one off ebay that didn't work.
The electronics in them are a pile of do nothing trash (except a LOT of short circuits).
Total value component cost ...... about a fiver.
You could try "dowsing" instead (although I'm sceptical about that) .. same thing but a whole lot cheaper!

If you are thinking of spending that sort of money, you would be much better off buying a real top of the line detector....... something like a Minelab Etrac.

In a word.... "Snakeoil"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2911.msg26776.html#msg26776

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: