[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 12:29:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dandequille
Carl, here is a question for you to dodge:  How did S.W. locate the cache of ancient coins were it not for his use of a long range locator?

Gee Dan, let's see some pics of this cache of coins, and go from there. What? There are no pics? And Steve didn't end up with a single, solitary coin?

I'm not interested in these "Wow I found a big 'ol pot of gold coins with my El-Ar-El so that proves they work... no, I don't have any pics of my big 'ol pot of gold coins and I don't have any of the coins either... but it really really happened, honestly." That's why I stated, "Their finds must be published and publically known."

So how about the real pros... Treasure Salvors Inc? Columbus-America Discovery Group? Spanish Main Co? How 'bout the universities... I wonder if the Colorado School of Mines has a course on LRLs?

- Carl

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6008.html#msg6008

Offline Goldfinger
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug 2
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 01:35:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This is getting pretty interesting..

Steve

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6015.html#msg6015

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 02:14:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gee Carl.....Lets see some photo's of your finds. Your the expert Treasure Hunter so you must have a lot of finds. If I every locate a large cache I will send photos to all the magazines and newspapers. I will sent them to the IRS. Who cares who see's them...Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6016.html#msg6016

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2006, 05:12:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ok ..I read the web site on Bumble-Bee's...I did the experiment that the Scientist performed. I saw a bumble-bee fly so I know they can. I googled Betz and found an article about locating ghost with an IP Thermometer. I googled GWUP and found a definition for it. So where else do I look for the information on Dowsing?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6019.html#msg6019

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2006, 11:44:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     Well you responded to my query with sentences ending in six question marks without answering my question.   That's better avoidance than even I thought you would do.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6040.html#msg6040

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2006, 01:15:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     Well you responded to my query with sentences ending in six question marks without answering my question.   That's better avoidance than even I thought you would do.

I said I wanted examples of professional treasure salvors, who have documented, public recoveries, and who use LRLs. You gave me a guy who said he found a big ol' pot of gold, and has absolutely nothing to show for it. Can you understand why I'm not the least bit impressed with that claim?

When it comes to LRLs, UFOs, Bigfoot, and fishing, you gotta show me. Why is it so easy for folks to show me that metal detectors, magnetometers, and side scan sonar are effective tools in treasure hunting, but they can't do the same with LRLs? Why do these other devices work in test situations, but LRLs don't? Why are these other devices covered in university geophysics courses, but LRLs aren't? Why do mining companies not use LRLs? Why do geophysics and metal detector companies not make LRLs? Why are there no serious treasure recoveries being made with LRLs?

These are questions that proponents hate. I have no illusions that they will get answered here.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6097.html#msg6097

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 04:24:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl, it doesn't matter if you are impressed or not. This was a serious discover of treasure and my brief account is true.    I surmise you think the story is a lie but can't quite come out and say that.
      Dell is a treasure salvor and writes he has found good things. 
      The late Dave Hayslip designed several of the Fisher metal detectors  a number of years ago and knew as much about electronics as anyone.  Probably more than you.  He was also an excellent dowser who introduced many of us to dowsing.  One of his jobs was to find leaks in pipes deep underneath the ground.  If others methods failed he would rely on dowsing.  He often told the story of finding a leak within prison walls.  He used a dowsing method to determine the location.
     I know of a number of stories in addition to the two above.  Success stories are enough to keep me interested and active.  If I wait for your testing methods to prove something there won't be anything left to search for.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6101.html#msg6101

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 04:36:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

How many LRL OPERATORS have you tested? I know of one. I know about your famous bench tests and you and I know that proves nothing except for the fact you can open the box. Show us the facts and results of your LRL tests so we can see how the Operator performed...Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6102.html#msg6102

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 06:23:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl, it doesn't matter if you are impressed or not. This was a serious discover of treasure and my brief account is true.    I surmise you think the story is a lie but can't quite come out and say that.

With absolutely no evidence to back up the claim, the claim is useless as evidence for supporting LRLs. It's simply not worth discussing.

Quote:Posted by {author}
Dell is a treasure salvor and writes he has found good things.

Penis-shaped rocks? Empty holes? Undug "treasures"? Again, I'm not impressed.

The late Dave Hayslip designed several of the Fisher metal detectors  a number of years ago and knew as much about electronics as anyone.  Probably more than you.  He was also an excellent dowser who introduced many of us to dowsing.  One of his jobs was to find leaks in pipes deep underneath the ground.  If others methods failed he would rely on dowsing.  He often told the story of finding a leak within prison walls.  He used a dowsing method to determine the location.

Wow. That's really, really impressive. :Smiley

I know of a number of stories in addition to the two above.  Success stories are enough to keep me interested and active.

Good for you. But can you answer any of the questions from my last post? If you cain't do it, just say, "I cain't do it." I won't be disappointed. I'm used to cain't do its.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,802.msg6111.html#msg6111

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%