[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Paul ATopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 03:02:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell,
I'm now getting fed up with this.
Was it not you that turned tail and ran away when offered a challenge by Marc Austin?
(which is a coincidence seeing as his surname is the same as mine! - no relation and no, I don't know him)
I myself have offered to get one of these tested at our prestige "National Physical Laboratory" who are completely and utterly unbiased.
All I needed was a schematic, I can do the rest.
How very strange that the challenge met with "No Takers"..................

In fact,I don't actually need a Schem. now as I was supplied with one, and a hex file from a very disgruntled U.S. air force officer stationed here in the U.K.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, unless they are deliberately taking others money selling these devices and I find out from the testing they don't work as claimed.
(I think selling garbage at ridiculous prices is a damn sight more "Unethical" than being sceptical!)

If you, or anyone else, are having any degree of success with this type of device then it's purely down to chance. (read the post again!)

And for your information, the schematic was of one of YOUR devices!
 No no! No no! No no!

If these things work......PROVE IT!
I'm about to prove they DONT WORK
Let someone set up a testing the U.S. as well I'm sure someone would be willing.

"Double Blind" test... Metal detector vs whatever......
Oh..... no..... just realised..... that wouldn't be "fair" would it???  Idiot Idiot Idiot

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg33217.html#msg33217

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 07:55:10 am by Paul A »
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 03:12:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Dell,
I'm now getting fed up with this.
Was it not you that turned tail and ran away when offered a challenge by Marc Austin?
(which is a coincidence seeing as his surname is the same as mine! - no relation and no, I don't know him)
I myself have offered to get one of these tested at our prestige "National Physical Laboratory" who are completely and utterly unbiased.
All I needed was a schematic, I can do the rest.
How very strange that the challenge met with "No Takers"..................

In fact,I don't actually need a Schem. now as I was supplied with one, and a hex file from a very disgruntled U.S. air force officer stationed here in the U.K.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, unless they are deliberately taking others money selling these devices and I find out from the testing they don't work as claimed.
(I think selling garbage at ridiculous prices is a damn sight more "Unethical" than being sceptical!)

If you, or anyone else, are having any degree of success with this type of device then it's purely down to chance. (read the post again!)

And for your information, the schematic was of one of YOUR devices!

If these things work......PROVE IT!
I'm about to prove they DONT WORK
Let someone set up a testing the U.S. as well I'm sure someone would be willing.

"Double Blind" test... Metal detector vs whatever......
Oh..... no..... just realised..... that wouldn't be "fair" would it???   

Paul, I'm sorry but your logic eludes me.  You want me to to provide you with the schematic of a "Frequency Generator" I build, so you can build it and send it to and independent testing laboratory to determine if it is functional???

I am curious as to what purpose it would serve for me to ship a frequency generator to a customer, unless it was functional? To infer that I am doing so is such a ridiculous allegation.

But, if it will serve any useful purpose, I can e-mail you a schematic of the Frequency Generator, I use, if you wish?

Just a suggestion; It would be so much simpler to test with an inexpensive frequency counter to determine if there is an output frequency. If there is, then it is functional, and the electronics are doing what they are supposed to do.  Heck, you can place a cheap AM radio near the unit and audio the frequencies to determine if it is functional.

To complete the package, you will have to include an electronic receiver, or a pair of hand held L-Rod(s) to detect the "field" of the Signal Line, or the target "field".  If you use the latter, as I do, there is a bit of a learning curve the laboratory testers will have to undergo to obtain beneficial results, just the same as it is for my customers.  I emphasize this with 4 pages of instructions just on learning, "how to use the Rod(s)."

I am very sorry there is some one disgruntled at me.  I do every thing possible to give customer satisfaction. My product warranty is copied from Whites Electronics, a leader in the detector industry, and backed 100%.

I have not received a single complaint about my products in more than 10 years, so I am at a loss to even know what you are talking about, and without any information I can't attempt to resolve the problem?

Provide some details and a way to contact this person, and I will see what I can do.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg33233.html#msg33233

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 03:53:29 pm by Christian »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline osamahasan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Egypt

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 03:15:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

haven't you any successfull experience ?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38705.html#msg38705

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 04:58:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Of course, or I wouldn't be in business. Positive posts on here have been deleted. As you can see, the Skeptic clan get's pretty riled up and claim I am advertising if I post the truth.  I'm not looking for business so, I'll let sleeping dogs lie.    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38712.html#msg38712

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 04:18:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell . Paul was so right in his post . If you are serious take him up on his proposition .   Don't hide . Act !     Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38850.html#msg38850

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 05:37:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Serious about what, Cornelius???   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38857.html#msg38857

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 01:12:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Come on Dell , you know what I mean !  Take him up on his proposition .      Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38943.html#msg38943

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 03:40:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Come on Dell , you know what I mean !  Take him up on his proposition .      Cornelius

No Cornelius, I don't know what you mean?

If you read the posts above, you will see that  I offered for him to come to my home, and learn for himself first hand. Then, I learned that he is in England, so that would not be a practical option.  He then wanted the schematics to my product so he could build it, and have it tested by an independent laboratoryin England . I explained the learning curve with using the L-Rods, and offered to e-mail him the schematics for him to build the same product I build, use, and sell.

I have never heard from him. 

What more would you expect me to do?  He sounds like a nut case trying to get attention for himself.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38955.html#msg38955

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 03:43:09 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 04:18:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell whatever you say and whatever you do is ok with me  but don't call Paul a nut case . That goes against the grain with me . I like and respect Paul and there is no reason whatsoever to call him a nut case . That is a sure way for me to turn against  you . I like to call you a friend but you are surely spoiling it all .  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38958.html#msg38958

Offline tapoy
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

170.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

md3030,fisher
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 05:03:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Several yrs ago I bougth a lectra search 100. I have had used several times. thereisn't a place I go that it won't pick up a signal However I have a very hard time to understand what's telling me. I only follow the signals that comes out of a distance at minimum 300 yards or more. Than when I close in I switch to brass and cooper l rods wires.  When my white sl don't reg. any thing than I use my geminni two box but no luck so now I got me 6 fruit cans full of concrete with pvc waterpipes 6 f. tall so I can pin point loc. better at the distance and see what comes out.
I will like to share : I went to Chih.City 1 yr or 2 ago and  a nehigbor of my moms who lives in Chih. who works as a night guard in a const. sight saw a light out of the grownd w/raining and ask me to go to the loc. to\\in a place called tabalaopa in wich Villa had a battle in early 1900's At the time I only had the manual rods so While in loc. I told the neighbor not to tell me the whereabouts and I standed in a corner of a filed probablty the size of 3 or 4 football fields I came out w two signals I choose the strongest wich was the furest from me probably 120,150 yards away and when I got there the fdield in which the rods crossed was a circle, with a  2 mtrs. diameter. I had to come back to the US that afternoon so I told him to talk to his foreman wich also knew about it. and dig and "save me something if any" Time passed.MY mos neighbor call me if I could go back cause they where going to start building homes in that location soon and when I went back down there I had my gimiine III and the lectra search w me the lectra search signal  was close so i also marked that plce too the only one responding to the fisher g iii was the early mark from the previous trip it marked a 20'' by 20'' square in the mid of the previous circle .We use a backoe and after 4 ft or so  A lid of probably a 5 gal. can came out rolling of the dirt pile my buddys lost interest right away.Any way I felt good cause the way I found that place. (That is a rail line going to ojinaga about half mile away and i think that lid is from a can used to hold the spikes that secure the plates in the rail line. I worked in a tie gang in the seventies up in Nebraska. Noiw the lectra search doesn't register any junk yards or deep wells or metal posts so there you have it. Probaly a tractor got that lid as deep as it was found.I hope you not sleep by now. Take care.  Diego  :

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38966.html#msg38966

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Jump to: