[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands
Referrals: 0

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 05:08:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Diego Thanks for your contribution     Cornelius

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38967.html#msg38967

Offline tapoy
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

170.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

md3030,fisher
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 05:44:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cornelius can you e mail me diegoq1@juno.com and thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38973.html#msg38973

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 07:43:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Several yrs ago I bougth a lectra search 100. I have had used several times. thereisn't a place I go that it won't pick up a signal However I have a very hard time to understand what's telling me. I only follow the signals that comes out of a distance at minimum 300 yards or more. Than when I close in I switch to brass and cooper l rods wires.  When my white sl don't reg. any thing than I use my geminni two box but no luck so now I got me 6 fruit cans full of concrete with pvc waterpipes 6 f. tall so I can pin point loc. better at the distance and see what comes out.
I will like to share : I went to Chih.City 1 yr or 2 ago and  a nehigbor of my moms who lives in Chih. who works as a night guard in a const. sight saw a light out of the grownd w/raining and ask me to go to the loc. to\\in a place called tabalaopa in wich Villa had a battle in early 1900's At the time I only had the manual rods so While in loc. I told the neighbor not to tell me the whereabouts and I standed in a corner of a filed probablty the size of 3 or 4 football fields I came out w two signals I choose the strongest wich was the furest from me probably 120,150 yards away and when I got there the fdield in which the rods crossed was a circle, with a  2 mtrs. diameter. I had to come back to the US that afternoon so I told him to talk to his foreman wich also knew about it. and dig and "save me something if any" Time passed.MY mos neighbor call me if I could go back cause they where going to start building homes in that location soon and when I went back down there I had my gimiine III and the lectra search w me the lectra search signal  was close so i also marked that plce too the only one responding to the fisher g iii was the early mark from the previous trip it marked a 20'' by 20'' square in the mid of the previous circle .We use a backoe and after 4 ft or so  A lid of probably a 5 gal. can came out rolling of the dirt pile my buddys lost interest right away.Any way I felt good cause the way I found that place. (That is a rail line going to ojinaga about half mile away and i think that lid is from a can used to hold the spikes that secure the plates in the rail line. I worked in a tie gang in the seventies up in Nebraska. Noiw the lectra search doesn't register any junk yards or deep wells or metal posts so there you have it. Probaly a tractor got that lid as deep as it was found.I hope you not sleep by now. Take care.  Diego 

Diego, allow me to provide some insight into the targets found with Electra Search.  Like most false advertising of Directional locators, the Lectra Search, advertising claimed, or inferred, it ONLY detects Gold & Silver. That is not true. The Electra Search, like the Electroscope, has very poor discrimination and will detect the "Field" of many anomalies. Yes, even from  great distances.

However, if the Lectra Search, or Electroscope, (different manufacturers) did indeed have Discrimination to only Gold, or Silver, the problem would still be that it won't recognize, or distinguish a pocket of micron particles, from a ton of bullion.You still have to dig to find out.

Unfortunately, there are thousands of times more natural Gold targets below the ground than there are Treasure troves. At least 97% of the Gold targets detected with any LRL will be tiny, or unseen to the naked eye. Certainly not worth the time, effort, and expense of the many excavations it may take to find the one good target.

A common misconception is that the stronger the signal, the bigger the target. In truth, the strength of the signal has absolutely nothing  to do with the size of the target. A small target will read, pull, or lock,  just as strong as large one. Don't be fooled by a strong signal. (strength of "field").

Continue as you are, by checking Electra Search locations with your metal detectors, but don't rely on the detected target being Gold, or Silver.

I hope this information is helpful.    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg38991.html#msg38991

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 07:56:20 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline tapoy
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

170.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

md3030,fisher
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 10:26:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks, Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg39005.html#msg39005

Offline Willee
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's, Fisher's, Minelab's, Garrett's and one Troy X2
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2009, 11:19:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I Agree ... most of the gold detected by these "devices" are unseen to the naked eye.

That explains it all.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg39008.html#msg39008

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 12:44:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

No, that doesn't explain it all.

It's unfortunate that  most LRL sellers don't inform their customers of this limitation and risk losing a sale. I try to use my years of  Treasure Hunting experience to provide pertinent information, and  help with solutions when possible.  I hope posting my knowledge of this  subject is agreeable with you?  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg39010.html#msg39010

« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 12:52:05 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline prospector pete
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites MXT, Minelab SD2200
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 06:29:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

What is LRL'ing?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg40513.html#msg40513

Offline aquanut
Bronze Member

I have 18x24 signed Giclee Stretched Canvas prints are available for $200 each. The entire set will go for $700. This is the demise of the 1715 Spanish Plate (silver) Fleet in a Hurricane and has been two years in the making. I hope you like it. This didn
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse, Tesoro Tiger Shark
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 07:38:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Long Range Locating, Remote sensing with unproven technology,  Dowsing with electronics that are really not electronics, in other words... BS. Right Dell?
Aquanut

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg40526.html#msg40526

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 10:46:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Long Range Locating, Remote sensing with unproven technology,  Dowsing with electronics that are really not electronics, in other words... BS. Right Dell?
Aquanut 

What can I say, John? I may have more field experience with these methods than anyone. I've spent more money on my practical education of this subject than a Harvard lawyer has on their education. . There are well known Treasure Salvors, who have more treasure that many of us can even dream of that have used these methods, and retired NASA Earth Scientist, that have advised me.

I was instrumental in creating this forum to share that knowledge. The wording of this header,  and that of the Dowsing header, are mine.  However, my time and efforts on this forum  are wasted on deleted posts where no posts are ever admitted to being deleted, and a Banana mentality supported by viewers, that infers to know more about the working of these products than anyone.

Sorry, I'm just a 6th grade, uneducated Kentucky hillbilly  who is a wannabe Treasure Hunter, trying to survive in a hostile environment.

Your questions about LRL, and such, are best directed to those formally educated persons on this forum who already know everything there is to know, and everything that can ever learned  about Physics, and Earth Science. Good Luck!   Kiss

* Cornelius, you are welcome to view this post, and my presence here as an advertisement for my homemade products, and act accordingly on behalf of these forums.   It can't be helped. The name Dell Winders, and Omnitron, is synonymous with LRL, MFD, and HID products, and there is nothing I can do to change that.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg40561.html#msg40561

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:03:32 am by Dell_Winders »

Offline Willee
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's, Fisher's, Minelab's, Garrett's and one Troy X2
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 07:00:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have a "working" LRl for sale.
I know it works because I have field tested it.
Here is the proof.

I do not want to find coal.
This LRL has never led me to a lump of coal.
That is proof that it does work.

Taking offers but you better have deep pockets.
Keep in mind I could use it to find all the gold I wanted ... if I wanted too.

Out of over 300 thousand Americans living in the USA I suspect that at least one of them will be willing to spend thousands for my LRL.   Telephone lines are open.

Willee

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg40611.html#msg40611

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Jump to: