[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2010, 07:36:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

PT Barnum said it best,there is a sucker born every minute!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69959.html#msg69959

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2010, 08:44:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Dell . In nature energy cannot be lost , nor gained  ( do you agree ?)   . An  action  , will give you a reaction  ( do you agree or not ? ) . With all the kind of metaldetectors in production , all are bound by these rules . ( do you agree or not ? )  .  Do you send out any signal from your rods ?  And when you do ,  what kind of a signal is that ?  If there is any reaction to that signal , what kind of signal is that ?  How are you receiving that signal ?   Just a few questions .    Cornelius

Cornelius, I cannot agree, or disagree with your questions. I cannot answer honestly what has not been within my personal experience.

Within that experience, the Rod(s) do not transmit any Signal for either a meta-physics (Dowsing) application, or when used  in a physics application such as LRL's, or cleaning out boat Scuppers.

In the LRL Physics application, the hand held  Rod(s) merely serve as a Receiving Antenna(s). I won't discount that the physiology of the human body may serve a role in the reception. It would be very lengthy for me to post everything I have experienced, and learned about Earth Science as related to Remote Sensing Discrimination over the past 30 years, and I am not about to waste my time trying to share that knowledge with an ungrateful audience.

The most recent field tests I conducted were four months ago, and it was regarding interruptions in the reception using the Hand held L-Rod antenna(s). A fluxuating magnetic  Strength of field, has been a hindering factor in the use of LRL's since 1987. But, back then I didn't have the instruments available to meter subtle differences, and changes in the Magnetic Field surrounding the earth. Even now, a sensitive Magnetic Field Strength Meter, only shows a small increase, or decrease in the meter when the Magnetic field changes, but it's enough to determine in DB tests whether the hand Held Rods are going to respond, or not respond to a magnetic field.

I conducted a series of Blind tests with L-Rods reactions, and non-reactions, which were repeated over a randomly selected "field" of an unknown underground anomaly,  and compared with Magnetometer fluxuations with the sensor in the air, and the sensor in the ground. Neither the Rod operator, or the mag reader knew what the other had written when "Mark" had been called for them to record the  digital Mag readings,  and Rod reaction, unknown to each other and posted  on a prepared form. There was also a non interested observer.

20 tests  were conducted with the Mag sensor in the ground, and 20 tests were conducted with the mag sensor in the air. The results were  tallied and compared at the end of the tests. Thirty Nine (39) of the tests showed conclusively that the Rods did not react to the field of the anomaly when the surrounding Magnetic field was greater, but would react when the surrounding Magnetic field was weaker.  Only one test was inconclusive.

Also comparison tests were made with an electronic, Magnetic Field Strength meter. When the magnetic  Strength of field, in the air increasd beyond a certain point the Rod(s) failed to respond to the Field of an anomaly. When the Strength of Field in the air surrounding the working area, decreased to a certain point on the meter, the Rods begin to respond.

In all tests, the tips of the Rods were pointed downward towards the ground at about 20 degrees off level, so any assisted muscle movement of the Rods could easier be viewed, and  the "Strength of Field" was sufficient to move the Rods against the added force of gravity applied against the Rods.

Of course, with  thousands of times using LRL's in the field had already shown me this, but now it is Scientifically accepted electronic instruments that are indicating the same thing.

Hand Held L-Rods can be used equally for a Meta Physics  (Dowsing) application,  or as antennas in an LRL Physics application with positive, or negative results according to the affect of operating conditions, and operator methodology.

This may be abhorrent to text book thinking but it's a fact that I have learned, and attempting to share with you.

Utilizing the same electronic instruments, under the same operating conditions here in Central Florida, and a practiced L-Rod user, the tests are repeatable by anyone. So, don't take my word for it.

Cornelius, I hope you are either enlightened, or laughing. What ever pleases you. I look forward to talking again with you.

"WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"     Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg69968.html#msg69968

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:48:01 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2010, 05:25:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Said in essence: "Hocus pocus, dominocus!"

And nothing ever happens.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg70217.html#msg70217

« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 05:27:38 am by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2010, 07:05:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
And nothing ever happens.

Wow. I've never seen so much made-up stuff in one post. Nothing ever happens is putting it lightly

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg70245.html#msg70245

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2010, 09:44:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

You are inferring that I am lieing without replicating the test for your self, that doesn't say much for your intelligence, or integrity.

"Stupid is, as Stupid thinks"     Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg70280.html#msg70280

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2010, 10:07:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

You are inferring that I am lieing without replicating the test for your self, that doesn't say much for your intelligence, or integrity.

"Stupid is, as Stupid thinks"     Dell

Yeah...it appears that I am inferring your are lying. That's what happens when one fabricates events that never took place, and then posts it on internet message boards without accompanying sources to validate the claim.

"Liar Liar...Pants On Fire"    Rational Observer

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg70287.html#msg70287

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2010, 11:15:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

As I mentioned, there were two others assisting with the tests. They were my neighbors I called on to help. I'm not going to post their names &  phone numbers on a public forum for your ridicule. However, if someone has a serious Scientific interest in replicating the tests, I will be happy to share that information.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg70303.html#msg70303

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2010, 11:40:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

As I mentioned, there were two others assisting with the tests. They were my neighbors I called on to help. I'm not going to post their names &  phone numbers on a public forum for your ridicule. However, if someone has a serious Scientific interest in replicating the tests, I will be happy to share that information.  Dell

So....gettin' yer neighbors to lend ya a hand shows scientific interests? Great gobs of...whoa! don't step in that!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg70308.html#msg70308

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2010, 04:39:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

"Stupid is, as Stupid thinks"     Dell

I'm not inferring it, Dell. I am stating it outright. There is NO TRUTH to what you spout here. There is not now nor has there ever been any scientific proof of what you state here. You make up terms by combining technical sounding words and then declare them to be factual. They are not. They are fiction of the worst kind and designed to extract money from the unwary.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg70522.html#msg70522

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2010, 09:57:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am not a Scientist. Naturally it is not Scientific proof. I never said it was. But,it is the truth. The tests I mentioned were witnessed and recorded.

Some of the recovery's & Discoveries credited with the aid of MFD have been well documented, and published in the media. ABC 20/20 news, Discovery channel, TBN. Two books have been written about the events, as well as video documentaries. 

Apparently, you don't know what you are talking about, or you are intentionally trying to cause trouble on Christians forum?   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4738.msg70594.html#msg70594

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:04:47 pm by Dell_Winders »

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Jump to: