[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 05:47:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
Of course, I can only speak for myself, and  I know  for fact that my own  LRL products don't actually detect Gold, Silver, or any other elements.

That's an honest assessment.

Quote:Posted by {author}
That is not the way LRL's work. That is not what they do, despite Carl's insistence that is what I should be claiming they do.  But, when used properly, they have proven to be a time & money saving aid for determining the probability of deep buried Treasure, that is  beyond the search, and depth limitations of conventional metal detectors.  And Yes,  it does happen that valuable Treasure & Artifacts, have been found, and discoveries have been made as a direct result of MFD, LRL.

Does anyone else see a contradiction in your statement, Dell? I sure do. A "direct result" is in fact a claim of success which is contrary to your statement just before it. You do claim that your machine will find treasure and that it has found it in the past.

I don't claim my LRL products will detect Gold or Silver. Technically they don't. I am being honest. Certainly, not because  Carl, caters to a determined, destructive Skeptic, agenda to prove that  LRL manufacturers, especially me, are frauds, liars, and scammers.

Your own words prior to this condemn you, Dell. Not Carl, myself or anyone else. I do defend your right to make the claims, though. The problem here is your intolerance to others calling the claims bunk. They have just as much right as you do to offer an opinion.

Hopefully folks will get wise to the selfish reasons  pretend Scientist, and their  supporters, post dis-information on these forums.  In reality, they  don't have a Scientific, or legitimate leg to stand on.  How do they prove a negative?     It's a farce, but they sound good and call attention to their cause.

That's my view!   Dell

Pretend scientist? Are you a scientist? What are your qualifications? Please elaborate. If you are going to refer to others here as pretenders, let us now iron out the playing field and see your qualifications first. I have my doubts that any scientist would consider LRLs to be scientific instruments. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Nobody is asking you to prove a negative at all. Just prove that your devices detect treasure. I know. You claim they do not detect treasure but they have had a direct result in finding treasure.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg44657.html#msg44657

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline HHHRhunter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2009, 09:11:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi guys, im very new here to be called member, the blog was very useful and informative, it saves my money, really! i supposed to get one LRL but not sure which brand. but seems Shocked product satisfactory is in doubt, i begun to think twice.

rodin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg62339.html#msg62339

Offline getusome
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2009, 11:58:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

yeah, same here. Ive only been here a few days and have already begun to appreciate the opinions of Golddigger based on numerous posts on numerous subjects. Dude seems to know what he's talking about.

Disclaimer: This is not a claim, only my opinion.    Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg64802.html#msg64802

Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2010, 11:01:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

Tell me the physical principal that allows these witching sticks to work, with a metal detector its a reflection of a radio signal against metal, transmitter receiver, or interruption of an oscillation signal, easy to prove, have a metal detector myself.What principal does the LRL use? does it transmit a signal and have a receiver to pick up the reflection? I seriously doubt it, there would be to much interference from all different kinds of metal trash found every where on this planet,I dont believe LRL's work or every one who owned one would be rich and there would no more treasure, greed is all the proof you need to know they dont work.sonar would locate things in a short distance,but you could not carry it around, the government has a device that can detect a human being from quite a distance,it detects a heat signature, but that machine is to big to carry around and gold or silver or any metal would not give off a signature unless it was exposed to surface heat source, but then you wouldn't need a detector would you. So what is the scientific principal behind the LRL? Simple fact---LRL do not work,no one has ever proved to anyone that they do.P.T.Barnum stated it best---there is a sucker born every second

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg68560.html#msg68560

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 04:43:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

LINK:

Please Register or Login

]REPORTED FINDS & DISCOVERIES WITH THE AID OF LRL

Yes I know. I am one of those Suckers you refer to. I don't remember exactly the  amount of what the first sucker(s) on the link reported but it may have been in excess of 80 lbs. Spanish, early 1600's

Now, after all these years of condemnation, there is now a forum that is going to permit myself and other LRL users  to post reported finds with out the  judgmental hassles of  the ignorant & mis-informed, I'll continue to add to the list as time permits.

Don't get the impression that using an MFD, HID, or other LRL, is going to make you rich, as some here  seem to imply that is purpose  for which LRL's are intended.

So, let a word to the mis-informed be sufficient.  My LRL products are not intended, or sold for the purpose of making you rich. The are sold as,  and only intended to  be a time and expense saving  aid  to your Treasure searches.  If you have unreasonable expectations from these types of products then I suggest you don't purchase any of my products.

My customers, whom you see fit to insult their intelligence, and criticize their judgement are realistic, well informed consumers. I like to keep it that way.   

So please, contact some  other LRL vendor, I am sure they will be eager and willing to oblige your irresponsible expectations. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg68644.html#msg68644

« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 05:03:06 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2010, 09:24:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

you still have not told anyone how the thing works,what scientific principal does it use? is it a magnometer?does it use heat signature recognition, does it use the same principal as a sonar devise? I have used one of your contraptions it did not find anything, we read the instructions, researched everything, it does not work, if you found anything with it --it was plain dumb luck, there is no magic device that can find metal at a distance, you cant map dowse and find anything, two sticks made of willow will not point to anything,LRL is fiction period-- there is no scientific principal that would allow it to work,it is not a tool---its a PT Barnum or Rue Goldberg device to con ignorant people out of their money--PROVE ME WRONG, explain the scientific principal behind the device---its just that simple

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg68718.html#msg68718

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2010, 10:39:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Not being a scientist, you have unreasonable expectations of me to provide a Scientific explanation.

It doesn't matter to me if you are wrong. I have no interest in proving it to you.

Heck, I don't even know who you are?   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg68722.html#msg68722

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline lockspyder
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro,bounty hunter,
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2010, 11:21:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am not a scientist,that's for sure, I do have a class A HAM operator license, I know electronic circuits having built transmitter receiver's to get my license, that does not make me an expert, but I do have enough knowledge to understand electronic devices and their principal of operation. So if you could explain how the device works I would understand its operation and could respond with a complete retraction of my statement after all if its not a fraud ,I owe you an apology. You have done everything but answer my question,what is the scientific proof it works, not theory , you take a theory,build a working model, then patent it,LRL--- I could not find one patent on them, show me your patent number

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg68745.html#msg68745

Offline treasuremomo
micmomo
Bronze Member

micmomo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1990.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

I'VE USED MANY BRANDS AND MODELS-TESORO, WHITES,GARRETT,FISHER,NAUTILUS,D-TEX,WILSON NEUMAN,ETC.
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2010, 11:56:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell Winders, I've got a friend who bought two of your units and as far as I can tell, he'd have been better off wrapping a few wires to a block of wood and bending two coathangers and using that...he claims he found a silver salt shaker top with it, but we never found crap with it when I was along on the hunt. Other than lip service, can you actually prove your units work in front of some folks who will be a witness to the units ability? I'm just wondering?Huh???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg68754.html#msg68754

Offline yelpoc
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

110.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2010, 12:10:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

No LRL device has every been shown to work as described by their manufacturer.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4873.msg68759.html#msg68759

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.