[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
heatherdTopic starter

« on: November 09, 2011, 08:15:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey There,
I work for a TV production company in LA and we’re teaming up with a cable network to create a TV series about hunting and exploring.  We’re looking for hosts to front the show and are hoping some of you might be interested in participating.

We’re looking for charismatic explorers or groups of treasure hunters that want to share their skill and passion with a wide audience.

We’re still developing the series and want our host/s to have a voice in that process. So let me know if you’re interested.  I can tell you a lot more about our company and the show.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks so much!
Heather

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg200736.html#msg200736

Offline n9ami
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 09:32:03 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Hi Heather I would be very interested in the show. I have a good number of years of experience in metal detecting and gold prospecting in various forms, of which I do have some gold claims we can use too. Not camara shy and have been in front of a camera before with some martial arts productions in the years past. 

John Hello

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201246.html#msg201246

Offline smmatrix
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:07:31 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Hi Heather-
I can definitely do this!!!  I'm charismatic, fun, highly energetic, and with a happy-go-lucky personality.  Did I also say I'm handsome? :Smiley   I only have two years detecting experience but a lifetime of teaching with lots of enthusiasm and passion.  Cheers!

Steven

-

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201252.html#msg201252

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 10:09:24 am by smmatrix »
Offline peaceangel12000
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites Spectrum V3i
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 10:19:57 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

hi. been metal detecting since 1983. I live at the shore and go every morning for at least 2 hours.

Posted on: November 14, 2011, 10:16:17 AM
Hello, I have been metal detecting with the best equipment and treasure hunting since 1983. I am currently writing a book on metal detecting. I have metal detected in Gettysburg, Greece, and worldwide. I come from a family of actors, entertainers and lawyers. I am very interested in this series as a host. Please Keep me posted!
Thank you for your consideration.

James

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201254.html#msg201254

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 10:26:14 am by peaceangel12000 »
Offline silvereagle
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MINELAB XTERRA 705
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 10:25:51 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Quote:Posted by heatherd
Hey There,
I work for a TV production company in LA and we’re teaming up with a cable network to create a TV series about hunting and exploring.  We’re looking for hosts to front the show and are hoping some of you might be interested in participating.
hello HEATHER,,my name is SCOTT DEcKER friends know me as silveragle,I have been detecting since 1982 and my has the technology has changed for the better.I use top of the line detectors and also belong to a great club here in south jersey,it is the south jersey metal detcting club in HADDON HEIGHTS,great bunch of people who have some of the most interesting finds you have ever seen!we have all me included found pirate gold/silver to 2-3 carat diamonds,simply amazing,I am not camera shy and me and maybe my partner in the club who is a little older would be an excellent choice for the new show,we both dirt and beach ocean hunt,lakes to. thank you
We’re looking for charismatic explorers or groups of treasure hunters that want to share their skill and passion with a wide audience.

We’re still developing the series and want our host/s to have a voice in that process. So let me know if you’re interested.  I can tell you a lot more about our company and the show.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks so much!
Heather

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201255.html#msg201255

Offline peaceangel12000
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites Spectrum V3i
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 10:30:50 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

I love the advanced DFX 3000 and the wireless phones. simply the best!

Posted on: November 14, 2011, 10:28:30 AM
This summer I found a 45 grams gold cross, a pink diamond ring, a men's gold wedding band (his wife must be p.o.), a 1906 V nickel and a 1896 Indian Head Penny.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201257.html#msg201257

Offline llanogold
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

310.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

E-Trac 2200V2 Fisher F5,F2,GB2,Garrett AT Gold
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 10:41:19 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Greetings Heather
I have been Gold Prospecting, Metal detecting and Treasure Hunting for 15+ years. I used to be a dealer for Minelab and Fisher metal detectors and I have a web site devoted to prospecting in Texas  http://www.llanogold.com
I also give classes and do demonstrations and I can talk your ear off.
As for personality, I am a overweight, angry, middle aged man with a bad disposition, but if the pay is good I can be anything you want. Grin
Thanks
Todd

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201262.html#msg201262

HypertechTopic starter

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 10:52:26 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Hello Heather,   It’s Funny that I should see your post from The Treasure Hunting Forum in an email about this. I was just sitting around with the owner of my local dive shop talking about how there are not enough shows about treasure hunting and scuba diving. I would love to be a part of this. Treasure comes in all shapes and sizes. I have spent quite a few years looking for treasure and adventure in one form or another. I absolutely love watching shows about this, but there are so few shows on the subject. Of course public perception on the subject can be an issue sometimes. I believe your show could address this and provide a little adventure for the folks who are just not bold enough to do this themselves. I also know someone who has spent his life successfully finding and hunting treasure. I would have to contact him to find his thoughts on a public appearance. His name is Dale Clifton he owns and runs the Shipwreck Museum in Delaware MD and is an active treasure hunter and historian very professional and very charismatic. Dale is the reason I got into scuba diving and became more active with metal detecting in the last 7 years both above and under water. My recent trips for treasure involve scuba diving for Megalodon teeth off the cost of North Carolina These teeth can be very valuable and collectable making them just as much treasure as the gold in old shipwrecks. Diving for lost items can also be another source. Diving off Coin beach in Delaware was not as fruitful as I had hoped but that is the reality of treasure hunting. The hobby is expensive between the cost of above and underwater Metal detectors and dive equipment, I have spent over 20 thousand dollars in the last 6 years alone on just equipment. Of course I am just doing this as a hobby those who do this professionally spend much more. I do hope that you are able to get this going and look forward to seeing the show. I do hope that you will keep us informed as to your progress on getting the show on air. I own a small computer service company in Westminster Md and have extra time for weekend adventures and during slow periods I spend my time hunting for treasure where I can find it. So feel free to contact me I am looking forward to hearing from you.  Thank you Mike R.       

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201265.html#msg201265

Offline fredio
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 10:56:29 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Hi Heather,    will the programme be U.S. only ?, or are you intending to cover Europe ?.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201266.html#msg201266

Offline vortxrex
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 11:05:11 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

I am interested ! I have been a professional treasure hunter for several years & have experience w/ placer mining, metal detecting, designing highbanking & dredging systems, flea markets/garage sales, Geophysics.

Dave Frank

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28380.msg201269.html#msg201269

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:11:38 am by vortxrex »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Up
Jump to: