[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline signman
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 04:48:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner
Hey, You are a fool i'd like to put it stronger and tell ya what I really think of you,

AU

Posted on: September 16, 2011, 10:14:37 PM

Don't spare my feelings.  Say what you want to say.  To those of us who know the truth, it just makes you look silly. 

The sad thing is it keeps people staying over on treasurenet because you can't have a KGC discussion on this board.  Christian used to have a great treasure website years ago but after he restarted it, it was never the same.   Sad  There's a few lost members and moderators that THINK they know the truth and they discourage any kind of real discussion on the subject.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195443.html#msg195443

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 04:55:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by signman
The sad thing is it keeps people staying over on treasurenet because you can't have a KGC discussion on this board.  Christian used to have a great treasure website years ago but after he restarted it, it was never the same.   Sad  There's a few lost members and moderators that THINK they know the truth and they discourage any kind of real discussion on the subject.

That's absolutely false. Look at it from the viewpoint of anyone who does NOT subscribe to your notions. From that stance, you don't allow disagreement. You only want those who believe to fawn all over your theories. It's not the moderators who are causing problems for you. It's your own inner self showing scorn for those who don't believe you.

Think about it. Then go wherever you wish.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195444.html#msg195444

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 05:11:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Don't spare my feelings.  Say what you want to say.  To those of us who know the truth, it just makes you look silly. 

I'm not sparing your feelings, I'm sparing the feelings of the people that matter

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195445.html#msg195445

Offline tesoro dog
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tf-900
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2011, 08:16:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

runner, You sure are a Rude person. It seems like signman was only trying to help backwoodsdiva, who was just asking for help. Seems to me a moderator should know some diplomacy and manners before they are chosen. You go and call this man a fool!! WOW!

backwoodsdiva, if you are still here on this site. You do have a KGC site there! Post some more pics, lots of pics.   td

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195458.html#msg195458

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2011, 08:44:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by tesoro dog
runner, You sure are a Rude person. It seems like signman was only trying to help backwoodsdiva, who was just asking for help. Seems to me a moderator should know some diplomacy and manners before they are chosen. You go and call this man a fool!! WOW!

If the shoe fits . . .
Quote:Posted by tesoro dog
   backwoodsdiva, if you are still here on this site. You do have a KGC site there! Post some more pics, lots of pics.   td

In my opinion, there is no such thing as a KGC site. Especially with a sign carved into a 20 year old tree.

I just love the way the KGC true believers look at initials carved in a tree and call it signs to treasure. Most of the rest of the world sees a lovesick boy with a knife in his pocket.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195462.html#msg195462

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 09:53:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You can listen to Seldom if you wish, but the worst mistake you can make when hunting KGC treasure is to discount anything.  The first assumption being made is that they would have carved symbols, created the layout, 150 years ago.  This would not necessarily be correct.  For some reason, there are a few moderators on this board that want to go negative when you mention treasure signs or the KGC in particular.  Don't let them influence you.

The "H" with one side smaller than the other and upside down J are classic KGC symbols.
Signman

TD, so it's alright for him to blow smoke up my A$$ and I'm not surposed to be offended
it was only a couple of days ago you were told by me and seldom to keep your nose out
of moderator issues, But you just cant keep your Trap shut.
The reason I am Rebukeing you here is because you have been asked nicely in the past
and you have been told also, you have been asked  and told to but out over a dozen times
in the past 9 months,
and this is another example of you distroying another thread where you start arguing with Moderators,
if you want to talk treasure then please do but if you want to just challenge Moderators then it stops now.
I have alot of respect for our members and it is a two way street we have some truely great people here,
and as this was a good thread til signman and your self start your Moderator quest,
This is the last time you side track any topic here period, you have 78 posts and about 55 of them are
Moderator related, Every Moderator has given you many chances so now they have run out,

And Yes I am rude when anyone starts there crap slinging,
AS for you this is your FINAL WARNING, talk treasure not Moderators,
If you post one more comment here you will be Moderated.

All you have to do is KEEP OUT OF MOD ISSUES nothing more nothing Less and life will be good

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195467.html#msg195467

« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:08:33 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline signman
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 11:10:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
That's absolutely false.

No it's not.

Posted on: September 17, 2011, 11:03:35 PM
Most of the rest of the world sees a lovesick boy with a knife in his pocket.

And that's exactly what they want you to do!!!  They win!  You lose!

Posted on: September 17, 2011, 11:06:01 PM
In my opinion, there is no such thing as a KGC site. Especially with a sign carved into a 20 year old tree.

Exactly, it's only your opinion yet you act like it's fact.  Amazing how you blast us for looking at carvings and call them KGC and we're wrong.  Amazing how you can look at those pictures and date the tree.  We aren't aloud to say our conclusions but you are.  If we say they are KGC symbols, we are automatically wrong.  Think about it yourself!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195480.html#msg195480

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 11:12:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Exactly, it's only your opinion yet you act like it's fact.

Look at you! The pot calling the kettle black!

Everything on this forum is opinion, mate. Get over yourself.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195482.html#msg195482

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline signman
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2011, 11:24:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Look at you! The pot calling the kettle black!

Everything on this forum is opinion, mate. Get over yourself.

What do you base your opinions on?  My information is based on many years of boots on the ground.  Have you actually ever gone out in the field to do your KGC research?  Let me answer that for you....NO!  It's obvious you haven't, based on your statement that you don't believe in KGC layouts.  To people who know, that's a silly statement.  Get over yourself. 

As a moderator you do a disservice to your readers.  I'm sure you think you are trying to help them but you are not.  You are trying to shut down discussion on a subject you obviously know nothing about.  That's pretty sad.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195483.html#msg195483

Offline avision4u2liveby
Knight
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2435.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

T2 SE Limited, Fisher F2 backup
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 11:27:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Very interesting carvings you found. And thanks for sharing some of the history with us. I learned alot from my grandparents about indian culture and I was also a guide for 7 years in some of the most unforgiving wilderness in the northern hemisphere. Alot of the indian signs were for finding water or food sources. They had no use for treasure and later no use for the white mans treasure. I wont try to date the carvings from a pic. But I doubt any carving that can still be read that clearly is more than 40 years old. I bet you have a great time searching that area, it looks beautiful there. As far as KGC....... LMFAO!!!   Funny  Funny  Funny  Funny

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26466.msg195485.html#msg195485

:tecknetics: :fisher:

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: