[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands
Referrals: 0

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2010, 08:34:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Do you realy think that  EVEN if there was treasure hidden in the Philipines  , that the Japanese were stupid enough to leave a book with markings so YOU  could find that treasure .   No no!  Cornelius

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67043.html#msg67043

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2010, 12:29:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Do you really think that  EVEN if there was treasure hidden in the Philipines  , that the Japanese were stupid enough to leave a book with markings so YOU  could find that treasure .   No no!  Cornelius

Why don't you ask them Japanese why they are that so stupid, then why not ask also why did the Egyptians made the Pyramids and left a book (with markings) of hieroglyphics? Or maybe why not ask Moses why did he wrote the 10 commandments of God in a stone (with markings) tablet while he can write it a paper? Why Cornelius....why, WHY? WHY???

Wise up man you are old enough to know why. If you can't find the logic of them all then don't complicate your brain give yourself a break shake off that mental fatigue... you've been a skeptic ever since and it does not matter to us what you think, so stop wasting your time trying to prove something.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67079.html#msg67079

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2010, 01:13:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Mas Kara . You did not answer my logic question . Why did the Japanese leave you the signs to dig up THEIR  treasure ? Kind of stupid don't you think ?  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67084.html#msg67084

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2010, 01:18:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cornelius, I do not have to answer your question the logic lies in my why? questions. It is obvious, read it again then you will see the wisdom.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67086.html#msg67086

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2010, 01:27:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Mas Kara . If you don't know the difference between what you are asking ,  and the fact that the Japanese left you a sign book , you are dumber than I first thought .  Cornelius  ( subject closed !!!! )

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67087.html#msg67087

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2010, 03:51:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Cornelius
Mas Kara . If you don't know the difference between what you are asking ,  and the fact that the Japanese left you a sign book , you are dumber than I first thought .  Cornelius  ( subject closed !!!! )

Actually, Cornelius, you are exactly right here and the subject of treasure signs should be broadcast from the highest mountain tops. Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY, will EVER post signs to their treasure than the casual passer-by can find. That would be the stupidest thing ever done by someone trying to hide treasure. Why not just leave it in a pile to be found? Why make markers which take hours and hours to create just so someone can come by and get your treasure? It makes no sense at all.

What most people looking for Yam treasure discover are natural rocks that are not really markers at all. Hysteria and Yam fever have their brains muddled and they see treasure sign instead of a wind or water worn rock. Even if they were to discover a man made sign, it would never be a sign to treasure. A sign to water, meeting places, encampments, trails, shelter, homesteads and religious sites are what those signs indicate. Yet, there still may be small treasures about those places since human activity always means small treasures.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67105.html#msg67105

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2010, 04:54:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Actually, Cornelius, you are exactly right here and the subject of treasure signs should be broadcast from the highest mountain tops. Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY, will EVER post signs to their treasure than the casual passer-by can find. That would be the stupidest thing ever done by someone trying to hide treasure. Why not just leave it in a pile to be found? Why make markers which take hours and hours to create just so someone can come by and get your treasure? It makes no sense at all.

What most people looking for Yam treasure discover are natural rocks that are not really markers at all. Hysteria and Yam fever have their brains muddled and they see treasure sign instead of a wind or water worn rock. Even if they were to discover a man made sign, it would never be a sign to treasure. A sign to water, meeting places, encampments, trails, shelter, homesteads and religious sites are what those signs indicate. Yet, there still may be small treasures about those places since human activity always means small treasures.

Ray, Cornelious, it takes wise men with many years experience in this field of work we do to make good decisions and correct ones at that.  I cannot for the life of myself imagine Capt Kidd, Benito Benoto or any other cut throat pirate leaving any markers anywhere because they would of used sextants and compasses to make a note of where they buried anything and they kept that to themselves or took it to the grave with them.
Why these people persists in fairy tales makes me wonder about their mentallity and education. Not to mention the abuse that we have to contend with when some snotty nosed git gets his nose out of joint and threatens everyone because he thinks he is GOD and knows all the answers.  I have said it one NOW IM SHOUTING IT IGNORE THESE MORONS  let them get their own entertainment from their own PINOY THREADS .  Im sure you have no interest in Pinoy Treasures the same as myself or Cornelius if we dont respond to them MAYBE peace will be restored and we can get back to real treasure hunting..... my lips are now sealed get the hint?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67119.html#msg67119

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2010, 05:01:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Alan Hassell
Ray, Cornelious, it takes wise men with many years experience in this field of work we do to make good decisions and correct ones at that.  I cannot for the life of myself imagine Capt Kidd, Benito Benoto or any other cut throat pirate leaving any markers anywhere because they would of used sextants and compasses to make a note of where they buried anything and they kept that to themselves or took it to the grave with them.
Why these people persists in fairy tales makes me wonder about their mentallity and education. Not to mention the abuse that we have to contend with when some snotty nosed git gets his nose out of joint and threatens everyone because he thinks he is GOD and knows all the answers.  I have said it one NOW IM SHOUTING IT IGNORE THESE MORONS  let them get their own entertainment from their own PINOY THREADS .  Im sure you have no interest in Pinoy Treasures the same as myself or Cornelius if we dont respond to them MAYBE peace will be restored and we can get back to real treasure hunting..... my lips are now sealed get the hint?

But Alan, the rest of those reading these can gain from the knowledge we impart from experience. It may annoy you but suppose just one serious "treasure hunter in training" (shall we call them THITs?) comes along and reads that markers are not what they appear when it comes to treasure. That alone would make all the suffering we endure at the hands of the Yam and KGC zealots worthwhile. If a new breed of treasure hunter comes along that learns from our ability to always question, question and question before concluding then those who follow us may actually have things easier than we did.

Of course, they are free to ignore us and make the same mistakes we made. History shows us nothing except a guarantee that it will be repeated by those not willing to learn the lessons it presents.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67126.html#msg67126

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2010, 07:31:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Take it easy guys you do not matter to us.

Then why keep coming here to troll.

Hey guys we do not treasure hunt in sallow grounds and sand beaches either on parks or play grounds for some tiny coins and old odd shape metals, cups and bottles. To us that is scavenging, FOR SHORT YOU ARE SCAVENGERS.

There are lots of real treasure hunters here but they are to smart to broadcast their finds to the world. You think that my government  your government don't watch internet forums and if you ever found a thing of value and ran your month they will take it.

We even communicate with the spirits and super naturals

See your doctor they got pills for that. But just in case tell Elvis I said hey

We treasure hunt in jungle forest, up to the mountains and deep down to bowels of the earth, caves, underground rivers and deep sea.

What's with the we stuff your not in the Philippians.

No my friend your are just a troll.

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial time wasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what you do!).

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67167.html#msg67167

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2010, 08:12:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mas_Kara
Hey guys we do not treasure hunt in sallow grounds and sand beaches either on parks or play grounds for some tiny coins and old odd shape metals, cups and bottles. To us that is scavenging, FOR SHORT YOU ARE SCAVENGERS.

We treasure hunt in jungle forest, up to the mountains and deep down to bowels of the earth, caves, underground rivers and deep sea. We even communicate with the spirits and super naturals so this is a warning to you, you may not like what we are doing it's too way scary and complicated for you to even try to think of it. And our latest find an extra terrestrial codes where to find the portal that will transport us to the 7th dimension, to the farthest universe of the unknown beyond your imagination where we will find the most precious metal of our future. Our capabilities and courage is limitless. Dare not for you will make it.

We do not even need or hear your stories and experiences for they are only good for kids. , we cannot even consider them adventurous because they are lacking in excitement, thrills and mind boggling incidents. You are way way behind to our adventures.

Take it easy guys you do not matter to us.

Lets face it...the average income of an adult working in the Philippines is about $3 a day (three dollars). Instead of wasting that hard earned cash at the Internet Cafe, trolling for handouts and arguing on internet message boards....why not save up and purchase an entry level metal detector....hit those tot lots, school yards and beaches....and actually supplement the family income.

Just a rational observation here...but, a penny saved is a penny earned.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67175.html#msg67175

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Jump to: