[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2010, 09:06:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mas_Kara
Hey guys we do not treasure hunt in sallow grounds and sand beaches either on parks or play grounds for some tiny coins and old odd shape metals, cups and bottles. To us that is scavenging, FOR SHORT YOU ARE SCAVENGERS.

So then you must be much bigger scavengers looking for stuff dropped 70 years ago. It's just a matter of scale, you know. Besides, why would you presume I would come here to brag about a big treasure find to you? Why would I come here and ask for help locating billions in gold? If even a few words of the stuff you guys put out here were verifiable in any way, you'd have flocks of people from all over the world volunteering to help you find your billions. But then, there are no billions.

We treasure hunt in jungle forest, up to the mountains and deep down to bowels of the earth, caves, underground rivers and deep sea. We even communicate with the spirits and super naturals so this is a warning to you, you may not like what we are doing it's too way scary and complicated for you to even try to think of it. And our latest find an extra terrestrial codes where to find the portal that will transport us to the 7th dimension, to the farthest universe of the unknown beyond your imagination where we will find the most precious metal of our future. Our capabilities and courage is limitless. Dare not for you will make it.

Now you expect us to believe that extraterrestrials have left you treasure sign and that the dead speak to you? And you want to be taken seriously?

We do not even need or hear your stories and experiences for they are only good for kids. , we cannot even consider them adventurous because they are lacking in excitement, thrills and mind boggling incidents. You are way way behind to our adventures.

Take it easy guys you do not matter to us.

We don't matter to you? Then, pray tell, what is the point of your reply here? You just like to waste time? Oh, never mind. You are looking for a fantasy treasure. Of COURSE you like to waste time.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67199.html#msg67199

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2010, 09:12:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You know you get dumber by the day. I must agree with everyone else it's time for you to be voted off the island. Tell your ghost and god's well full in the blanks because I don't believe in them of course anyone with a IQ over 70 want either. BOO  Grin Grin Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67202.html#msg67202

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2010, 09:25:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Rational Observer, thanks for your rationality.
Same people, same style of arguing, attack smear and malign.
What a shame.
Give your best shot man you are better than that.

That's right. That's a good little child. Throw your hands up in shame and leave while you have nothing to lose and certainly nothing to show.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67211.html#msg67211

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2010, 11:03:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GoldDigger, I . . .

BZZZT!!!

Sorry. Some aliens came along and zapped your words before I could answer them. Shhhhh! They probably don't want anyone to know!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67241.html#msg67241

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2010, 11:18:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

We even communicate with the spirits and super naturals

See your doctor they got pills for that. But just in case tell Elvis I said hey

Sorry take that back think the old boy has had a little to much already

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67249.html#msg67249

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2010, 06:06:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

GoldDigger, I already warned you OUR MISSION IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY it takes courage, wisdom and ability to communicate to the spirits.
Yes man, the extra terrestrial chose the Philippines and the Filipino people because of their courage, ability and skills. They revealed that it was the Mayan civilization that was chosen many centuries ago to do the task, they were given the codes of the universe by the extra terrestrials but the white conquerors did not believe them so they burned most of the book of codes and wipe out the Mayans. (refer to the HISTORY CHANNEL about the Mayan civilization).

The Aliens visited the earth again in the turn of the century and chose the Philippines, the Eurpeans came in our country to destroy the codes and they did not succeed, Magellan (Portuguese) was killed while trying to land in Cebu, Limahong (Chinese conqueror) ran for his life and returned to China, Gen. Yamashita (Japanese imperial army) was hanged in the Philippines hoping to get the most precious treasure of all, instead they where force to bury the looted treasure they got all over Asia, with the hope of coming back someday to recover them they recorded their burials, they etch codes in stones, inside caves under churches, etc all over the island, those who did the recordings took it to their grave, hide it in under ground tunnels but still we found them.

The extra terrestrials said these are our trials to prepare us to decode the portals of the universe, even the mystics, spirits and entities was conquered of their powers by us, they are part of the universal structure one in spirit with the extra terrestrials. Now our task is to continue what the Mayans failed to do.

WHOA! COMMUNICATION WITH EXTRATERRESTRIALS? Are you also involved with SETI? Are you also communicating  with the  spirits of Tanduy, San Miguel and Cocorum?

Enough is enough. I joined this forum before the Pinoy-only section was started and to my surprise, my account was allowed access even though I am not Pinoy and no request for such access was made by me. Seeing as no harm was done, I let it be....till now.

Mas_Kara, as you are moderator of the Pinoy section, kindly take my account OFF the list of those who have been allowed access. I have no wish to be associated with your ilk.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg67514.html#msg67514

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline naghahanap
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2010, 09:48:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

for those who really would like to know if the WWII treasures are real, try living in the Philippines and observe the economy and politics in relation to the treasure hunting business.

Ask those who are in fear to those who are in power.

Stop aguing with just your own opinions. Better know the facts before misleading those who are really in to it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg91586.html#msg91586

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2010, 01:10:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by naghahanap
for those who really would like to know if the WWII treasures are real, try living in the Philippines and observe the economy and politics in relation to the treasure hunting business.

Ask those who are in fear to those who are in power.

Stop aguing with just your own opinions. Better know the facts before misleading those who are really in to it.

So the treasure is really there because the economy is so bad? Are you really believing that? Do you expect to convince people here that the huge treasures really are there because you and millions of others believe in them? You're being foolhardy.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg91734.html#msg91734

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline naghahanap
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2010, 08:06:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i never mentioned anything about the economy being bad becausae of the treasure. I'm just suggesting you guys to try and live a life in the Philippines. Observe and try to follow the stories and be with a legal group of miners and treasure hunters. even ask some foreigners investing in a multi million project and suddenly stop before it's completed leaving all of the heavy equipments and other materials used for excavation.

Arguing doesn't give anything good in this forum, if the moderator would agree. I believe the topics in this forum is being brought-up to begin a conversation between those who are interested for the topic posted and not to cause non-sense arguments.

If you don't believe that the treasures do exist, just let those who believe to keep believing.

Nothing much to say.

Thank you for the open discussion. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg91891.html#msg91891

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2010, 08:46:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by naghahanap
Arguing doesn't give anything good in this forum,

You seem to be the one who brought up a thread that died in January so you seem to be the one who came for an argument . There is no proof of treasure in the Philippines. Please take your dreaming to the Pino forum

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2511.msg91896.html#msg91896

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Jump to: