[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2011, 10:30:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry Homie i was talking about nugget seekers last post

Seeing as I made all the effort i wondered why any of us should be saying thanks.

I'd likes to start cussing about now without taking a breath for at leased 15 minutes Shocked

AU

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg173940.html#msg173940

Offline ArfieBoyTopic starter
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you294

Activity
1%
Male
United States

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2011, 10:46:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by homefire
In ten minutes I figured out the sound of a car.   Woooosh.

I figured out the sound of a Semi Truck.  Wooooooooooosh.

I figured out the sound of a Motor cycle.  Woop.

Two cars close together.  Wooo, Wooosh,

LOL!  Doesn't this sound familiar to you Analog Detector users?
Quote:Posted by {author}

Yes!  It is very familiar, and that is how I discriminate with my analog detectors.  Every type of conductive metal has a slightly different sound!

Posted on: May 17, 2011, 10:36:11 AM
I have no idea (?) how I got my last post in quotes!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg173943.html#msg173943

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Offline NuggetSeeker
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

71.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2011, 11:25:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
"Let me ask you a question. What exactly do you believe there is to be gained from having full membership? What is it you believe you are missing? I'm curious."

Posted on: May 17, 2011, 11:22:49 AM
RidgeRunner why did you say, "sorry I think I'm missing something here?"  GoldDigger 1950 asked for my opinion, I gave my best shot at suppling it.

I know, he, like you, won't agree with my opinion. but that doesn't matter, he asked, and I put in the effort of giving my honest opinion.

I'm going to say one more thing on this subject and then I'm going to shut up.

Okay, so in order to stop or deter people coming to this site to get information on subjects they are interested in - the administration has set things up so that it's a frustrating hassle for people to simply view and read, and understand the information that's on offer on this site.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg173956.html#msg173956

Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2011, 12:07:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ok, lets square things up here.

I asked the owner to raise the limit from 5 to 25,  Why because i got fed up with people spaming our topic with the same
crap on every thread, the data base here is for the members not drive by thieves, If you want to be a member then good.
If you have just come here to grab what you want and leave then thats not on, If you had gone and start another topic then
your post count would have gone up.

What you don't realize is this forum is free, now either join in and get over this, because you could of had your 25 posts by now.

It seems to me that you are anoyed that you can't just walk into our house and take what you want and then leave.

now I will tell you the owners name, IT is Christian, Now if you want to complain about me or anyone else here then send
him a PM,  Now either Join in or move on because no matter what i have surgested it's just not good enough for you.

The knowledge base here is for the members not drive by thieves, so decide what you want to be,
you are welcome to be part of this all you have to do is join in.

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg173973.html#msg173973

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 02:24:26 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2011, 01:31:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry!  I was talking about the Tread Subject.   Not Post Counts.  LOL!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg173995.html#msg173995

Offline Steveo
Bronze Member

dug so deep I hit #9 coal
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's M6  :   Garrett 1350 :  Coinmaster tr : Tesoro silver umax : Garrett ace 150
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2011, 01:46:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This is a good way to look at the forum.Christian owns the house and we all live in it as one HUGE  happy family.  Grin

It seems to me that you are anoyed that you can't just walk into our house and take what you want and then leave.

Words to live by on this forum AU......  Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg174000.html#msg174000

Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2011, 01:53:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Amen Steveo, we are all family here and this is our house, so if someone steals of one they steal of us all

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg174003.html#msg174003

Offline NuggetSeeker
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

71.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2011, 12:26:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

On May 17, 2011 - RidgeRunner wrote, “What you don't realize is this forum is free.” So let me ask you something RidgeRunner,  "how can I steal something that is free?”

You are inviting me into your home to share information with me, telling me everything is free, but first I must play a stupid game. It is only free after I have spent precious time jumping through your hoops.

Having to make 25 posts in a boring and unnecessary hassle and should be scrapped.

Google, and Wikipedia are free, as are most sites on the internet. So how would you like it if you went to Wikipedia to look up something and you were told sorry, you can’t receive that information until you have posted 25 articles? Or on Google – sorry you can’t search for anything yet, not until you have done something 25 times (I don’t know what. but something you’re not interested in doing) I’m sure you must have gone to many sites on the internet looking for information, and then freely downloaded that information. you have downloaded info from other sites, I imagine. How would you like it if they all had hoops you had to jump through before you could become a full member and could look at, and download information?

The internet is about sharing information freely – hassle free information. It is not about playing childish games before you can access and appreciate what the site is freely offering. Imagine if all the sites on the net were doing the same thing you are doing - it would be a nightmare – Life is to short for messy hassles.  

If you make your site hassle free it would be a much better site. Hassles turn people away. People done like to be manipulated. If your site was hassle free you would have more genuine people coming, participating, and sharing their knowledge.  

Do you think I’m going to the trouble of writing all this because I am a thief, because I want to steal something from you? I want the internet to be a completely hassle free and enjoyable experience. It’s as simple as that.

The internet is a wonderful invention, and it's free. Let's help to keep it that way. And let's try to make it as hassle free as possible.  
{alt} 
{alt} OK hassle free now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg175392.html#msg175392
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 01:23:17 am by NuggetSeeker »
Offline Ridge Runner
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2011, 06:02:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by NuggetSeeker
You are inviting me into your home to share information with me, telling me everything is free, but first I must play a stupid game. It is only free after I have spent precious time jumping through your hoops.

Having to make 25 posts in a boring and unnecessary hassle and should be scrapped

In some respects I agree, But it is the few that spoil it for the many, On minelab owners forum you have
to pay £15.00 / $24.38c which you have very limited access unless you pay that £15.00 and I meen Limited and I think find mall have something simular going on,
We have so much going on behined the sceens through outside users that it we have put these things
in place for the benifit of the fourm,
If I can find what you want I will try and send it to you or post it on this thread, but I'm sure it is not worth
all the trouble that you have put your self through, So let me know what it is and I will dig it out

Ok, AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg175402.html#msg175402

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:53:59 am by Ridge Runner »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2011, 08:12:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

NuggetSeeker

Most treasure hunting sites charge a small fee to become a charter member before you can down load are even use the search feature. All we ask is for you to participate a little if thats to hard for you I am sorry.
As for hassle free you are the only hassle we have seen this week I think you are a troll and will stop your arguing now. But thank you for letting us know how we should do thing.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23579.msg175430.html#msg175430

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: