[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline chancellor
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada
Referrals: 0

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2009, 03:30:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Gener
Chancellor,
 You maybe concern about this photos who are posted here, perhaps even me dont actually know and even dont realise that its here but i guess the owner has a legitimate approval before posting..It happens that the owner is my friend too and i have a close contact with them so i certainly know that no troubles at all..Kuligligko has never met him in person but as he says, this man is also in our team. Great anyway this site in cagayan is inside of his walled property and no one has the capacity to enter except without the owners approval...

No problem for that my  friend i am just concerned about it  Great Great. So you have lot of site projects there in the Philippines,  wooow interesting!!! wish you all the best and God Bless Us all fellah.....

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34834.html#msg34834

Offline chancellor
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2009, 03:35:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldbar888
GENER, is that olympic real? Idiot its nice to join if its real.
CHANCELOR  you and GENER should come now, Rider get your your share in our FOUR METRIC TONS. Wink
the rest we give to our fellow hunters so they could finish their projects. :Smiley Cheesy Wink :Smiley

Oooops nice invitation there Goldbar, when and where?Huh?Huh?Huh???  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy  Rider  Rider  Rider but wait how about Eureka Idea  Idea  IdeaHuh?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34835.html#msg34835

Offline goldbar888
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2009, 03:38:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

EUREKA? let him have his cheese first, at least its also colored yellow.  Grin joke joke my friend

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34836.html#msg34836

Offline chancellor
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2009, 03:42:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Laughed my ass off  Laughed my ass off  Laughed my ass off  Toilet Toilet Toilet hahahaha....

Gener cheers Amigo Beer Chug  Beer Chug

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34837.html#msg34837

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pendulum, tm808, gemini3, gold bug
« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2009, 02:03:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

kuligligko,

hi bro. tnx for the pics.

im been searching the net for the suitable metal detector for our particular (r.p.) application. the west may have the best techonology but it was not field tested in the kind of conditions we have in r.p.i realised we are still in the best position to tell which md works best for us.
my point is, the yt pic which you have posted may have been recovered thru the use of md or code breaking or both. could you please ask your friend what kind of metal detector they have had used. better still, share with us what was the strategy used to recover the yt.

one more important request...should you post an anwser to my query, could you please post it in the forum exclusive for pinoy th.

thank you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg36104.html#msg36104

got their digging tools! sooner or later the buried loot:}

Offline kuligligkoTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2009, 06:26:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

b79 bro,

the group who recovered that pics  according to one of them do not use any kind of detector as far as those previous recoveries are concern. this group composed of at least 4 filipino and atleast 15 japanese citizens. what they do is to scout for possible treasure site, research on the history of the site on who were the japanese military officers involve in that particular burial site then they go to japan to locate the descendants of that japanese officer and they negotiate the map. according to him, the maps they are acquiring from japan cost millions of pesos and in most cases, it takes several months to locate the correct map. then they go back here in the Philippines, plan carefully the operation and recover those buried items. he said the time locating for the map and the planning stage takes longer time than the actual recovery. in that particular pics, it takes them 3 days to recover. there is another site that takes them almost a year to clean various bombs in the perimeter of a concrete vault re enforced  with steel cables.

after few recoveries, i think humiwalay na itong mga pinoy members in that group and each of them has their own operation. i dont know whats the status of those japanese members if they are still active as of this time.

in short, they are relying solely on the maps they acquire. he even said that he have seen over a hundred treasure maps here in the Philippines but none of them is genuine. only the one they are buying in japan are authentic. and yah, all of the members in that original group has high powered guns every time they operate. accordingly, those japanese even gave those filipino members gun at their choice.

i am posting this in reply to your question and to let our fellow hunters how the other group do their TH adventure. one of this days, this guy i am talking about will soon post maybe in the other TH forum as he did regularly during off hunting season. he maybe even reading our post in this forum as he do in the other forum.  some of the guys here know him and even meet him personally.

btw, i dont know if those filipino members of that original group are using detector this time since they are no longer connected with those japanese group. maybe he can answer your query one of this days.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg36149.html#msg36149

Offline kuligligkoTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2009, 06:46:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

b79,

i dont think we need to transfer our discussion in the other board. let our foreign brothers see our post. some of their post are worth reading after all. just dont give attention to those who are negative. let them think what they think. let them believe what they believe. let them say what they want to say. at the end of the day, only those who are "not ignorant" in that so called yamashita treasure hunting adventure will taste the fruit of being an ignorant to the eyes of those who look at us negatively.

creating our own website is the best thing to do if we really want an exclusive forum for pinoy hunters. it does not serve the purpose pretending to have our exclusive forum within a website own by foreigners, the same foreign members and moderators who dont believe in our adventures and who accuse real pinoy hunters as scammers.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg36157.html#msg36157

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pendulum, tm808, gemini3, gold bug
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2009, 06:02:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

kuligligko,

bro thanks for the reply to my first post and also for giving me a piece of your mind regarding 'our' exclusive by invitation only th forum. you made a good point. what about this site ... >

Please Register or Login

http://philthclub.890m.com/forum/
  is this a true 'truly pinoy site'? just be aware and careful, make sure your computer is virus-protected.

bro i believe in a saying...'YOU CANT GIVE WHAT YOU DNT HAVE'.
your friend who owns that pics has wealth of experienced that be could used to help our brothers in RP th. i hope you could convince him to act as our consultant. perhaps we could communicate thru our email add.

thanks agian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg36242.html#msg36242

got their digging tools! sooner or later the buried loot:}

Offline gboy
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2009, 09:43:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gentlemen,

The thread topic is about....EVIDENCE OF YAMASHITA TREASURE RECOVERY.
From my understanding it would mean...TREASURE, GOLD, AU , LOOT, VALUABLE ARTIFACTS and similar stuff.

Lots of Yam treasure critics here are COMPLAINING AND SHOUTING TO HIGH HEAVENS that the yam treasure doesn't exist....and am sick and tired defending the existence of yam treasures.

If i will be able to show picture of 500-600+ PIECES 6.2 KILOS GOLD BARS...would it be considered PROOF OF YAM TREASURE?Huh?Huh?

BTW, if you show 1 or 2 pcs of gold bars, some yam critics may think its just fake, 1-2 pcs gold bars can easily be made by syndicate, correct???

WHAT IF I CAN SHOW YOU GOLD BARS STOCKPILE IN SEVERAL HUNDRED PIECES INSIDE TUNNEL, aber? WHAT IF I CAN SHOW YOU...ASIAN ARTIFACTS?
I'm feed up of of these YAM CRITICS....WHAT WILL BE YOUR CONSEQUENCE, ONCE I CAN SHOW YOU HUNDREDS OF GOLD BARS STUFF INSIDE TUNNEL?

for several months, I stop posting bcoz am tired defending yam treasures....those who wanted to challenge me to show picture proof of treasure existence...what would be my reward if I can prove its existence thru pictures of gold stockpile?Huh?

Iniinis nyo si Gboy eh....maglabasan tayo ng ebidensya...WHAT WOULD I GET IF I CAN SHOW PICTURE PROOF OF GOLD STOCKPILE? WILL THE YAM TREASURE CRITICS BE SILENT FOREVER? 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg36270.html#msg36270

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2009, 03:05:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

come on gboy... Rider show the photos here. you can't stop the critics but at least you can defend your credibility that what you are saying is real. you don't need to ask for reward for sharing those photos. but at least you could redeem your credibility to the people who doubt your posts. anyway those are just photos, the real reward is in having the real objects in those photos enrich and uplift your life and those who touch your heart.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg36909.html#msg36909

Print
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.