[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2009, 09:08:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Chancellor,
 Those boxes are nothing compare to other "THINGS" they recovered there! but those things cannot be posted here as they are in the most secretive positions......

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34766.html#msg34766

Offline kuligligkoTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2009, 06:19:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by NORTHSTAR
no need to hurry eureka, your friend kept those concrete boxes in a safe place, actually those seems to be flagpole foundations,  with markers embedded on it,  but he already plucked  out  those signs from the cement box already.

very heavy indeed, it took a hoist and 3 man lifting those 2 up from the hole.
a lot of great markers were encountered before reaching those cement boxes.

yes it is simmilar as the one posted by kuligligko above.
but he told me there is a slim chance that there is something of value inside those boxes,but it could be possible too.

he is waiting for certain VIP"s to arrive before trying to break the very hard cement open.

i ask permition to post it here , here it is. look likes the same as kuligliko's post. Smiley

Northstar,

No, your picture is very much different from my post in the first page. take a closer look at it. my post is actually a a cement block like a rectangular box. that was recovered by one of  fellow filipino hunter in partnership with a group of 15 japanese team. according to them, it contains 12 bars of gold. it was recovered somewhere in rizal province. that fellow hunter is now big time treasure hunter. i know he is reading this post. maybe one of this days mag popost din sya.

na post ko yang picture na yan dahil sa inis ko sa mga banyagang nalalait na zero recovery mga pinoy hunter. i'm glad that others are posting their find too. i would definitely inspire other treasure hunters like us.

take a look at it again. malayong magkaiba yong itsura.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34783.html#msg34783

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

actual recovery.jpg

« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:36:24 pm by kuligligko »
Offline vourvon
Bronze Member

Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

475.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MD-5008, V4 Automax & Nokta Golden King
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2009, 07:15:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

snowman,

Thanks for your reply, your are right the diamond cutter is the best cutting tools and I have one option I need to rich the side of the hard cement until found the edge. The problem if the edge have trap ( bomb or deadly gas ) my detector is not reliable for detecting metal so  I need to buy a new one to detect the bomb.
       Again thank you snowman.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34788.html#msg34788

Offline chancellor
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2009, 09:17:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Kuligligko
But did you asked permission to the owner of that photo to post it here in the net? I know this group. Please be careful of posting any photos of recovery, just my humble advise fellah.. Ignore those critics from other Americans that Filipinos have ZERO recovery. I myself had witnessed a recovery my friend. Don?t be carried over with your emotions from those CRITICS but stay humble. MECO is a well known American company in the Philippines with treasure hunting activities, with different investors here in the US and for almost 20 years of their treasure hunting activities using the so called ATOMIC SCANNING MACHINE unluckily they found nothing  No no!  No no! even a shallow target. But the sad thing is MECO Norman Haynes still broadcasting to the whole world that their machine is working very well to its accuracy of finding buried Yamashita Treasure just to inspire and convince different investors here n the US. MECO should be HONEST to investors and acknowledge that their main problem is their machine and nothing else..PEACE MEN? Wink Smiley Wink Smiley

And Northstar seem like in his understanding to their recovery is not similar to your cement block in shape and in size but quite same recovered as cement block with vast weight  Wink.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34806.html#msg34806

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2009, 09:47:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

chancellor,

i ask permission to him (one of our member in the Golden Brotherhood of the Philippines) if i could post this pics before and he said yes. he said no problem because his companion in the team who recovered said item already posted this pics in the net before. as a matter of fact, two recoveries yong may pics but i only uploaded  the smallest cement vault. they have multiple recoveries and this is just a sample. i think this pictures were also uploaded several times in the net. i dont know who uploaded  those pics but i think the team involve in this recoveries are aware. as they said before, this pics  would perhaps inspire and boost the morale our fellow pinoy hunters.

this recovery is i think already known to most  members of the organization since one of the team member is our member though hindi pa namin na meet personally yong tao since he did not make it during the conference but i think at least two of our members already met this guy somewhere in cagayan just after our conference here in baguio city.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34812.html#msg34812

« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:50:45 pm by kuligligko »
Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2009, 12:49:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Chancellor,
 You maybe concern about this photos who are posted here, perhaps even me dont actually know and even dont realise that its here but i guess the owner has a legitimate approval before posting..It happens that the owner is my friend too and i have a close contact with them so i certainly know that no troubles at all..Kuligligko has never met him in person but as he says, this man is also in our team. Great anyway this site in cagayan is inside of his walled property and no one has the capacity to enter except without the owners approval...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34821.html#msg34821

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2009, 01:32:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

no big deal with those cement block ...hehehehehehehehehehe....whether those cements have golds etc..than it is only for those who recovered it can say the truth....Gener, pag uwi mo dito dapat magkita tayo  Funny....in Bambang, Nueva Vizcaya area near the river, only 5 meters near the riverbank and the item will be exposed because of erosion.....do you want to see bigger cement boulder???hahahahahaha I can show you five in the different location...on is Bolos Point, Cagayan, another in Baggao, Cagayan, another one in San Pablo, Isabela, Another one in Ilagan, Isabela and Cauayan...how about skelaton remains with guns, bayonets and military clothes found in Lamut, Ifugao o 7 tanks burried in the river bank, found here in Cagayan...any Military Archeologist interested...about 3 sunken ships located in the coastal side of Cagayan bearing the following coordinates.....hahahahahaha Top Secret..... btw, boylara will change CALL SIGN... Boylara will now officially called PADER.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34824.html#msg34824

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2009, 01:50:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

PADER,

dami mo pala magaganda site na easy to recover. ano kaya kung yan na lang i recover natin para naman makatikim tayo. para naman hindi palagi post  ng post na lang tayo ng magagandang site eh wala naman tayo natitikman na grasya. hehehehe

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34827.html#msg34827

Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2009, 02:14:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am pushing to get at least 2 months vacation with you guys as my previous vacation of 15 days is useless that i cannot even move out of my backyard! This time, we will rock together and see if these 60 days will be good enough..There are now numerous very very positive sites in my book and lets see if how are we going to operate them...Are you sure bout this eroding cliff at 5mts in my backyard?? If its on that town then its just beside my home,,,you dont realise maybe that my house is just 15mts away from magat river,,he-he!.... Shocked Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34828.html#msg34828

Offline goldbar888
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2009, 03:25:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

GENER, is that olympic real? Idiot its nice to join if its real.
CHANCELOR  you and GENER should come now, Rider get your your share in our FOUR METRIC TONS. Wink
the rest we give to our fellow hunters so they could finish their projects. :Smiley Cheesy Wink :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34833.html#msg34833

Print
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.