[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldbar888
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2009, 12:56:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

kuligligko, yes i know that guy, he's one of my trusted friend a nice person.

evermore sorry i cant download and see your pictures yet, im not a full member yet.

seldom, yes i have the picture. i left them in the site ( province ) I'll attach it as soon as i can go back there.

arjoyceniza, i dont know how to read markers, keep trying as long as you have your budget, be carefull always.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32379.html#msg32379

Offline arjoyceniza
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2009, 01:00:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Wink  Wink  Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32380.html#msg32380

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2009, 02:23:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by arjoyceniza
on the other hand, may isang chinesse filipino na nag punta.... then sabi niya hanapin niyo yung balun ng tubig,,,, so we look for it... according to him meron doon tinago 4 boxes of 24? ano ibig sabihin nun,,,, ang balun ay nahanap po namin.

Hello, please kindly keep the discussion in English so all board members can follow it and participate. Thank you!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32390.html#msg32390

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline surak
Pull Tab

thank you to all the members.
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

85.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2009, 06:38:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

can you post a picture in this forum?? so we can view it too.thnks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32406.html#msg32406

Offline arjoyceniza
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2009, 11:00:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

one day a filipino-chinese arrived in the site, we dont know what he carries with himself. he is trying to configured out some markers and he did see it, then he looks for another marker, and he saw it, now he like to see the well, he said that there is well somewhere at the back portion of an old tree, and we located it. on that well, there is the treasure.... the treasure is not yet found, we never started yet excavating the well.

according to that guy..... there is 4 boxes of 24 ,,,, he means 4 boxes of 24 pcs each gold bars..... 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32529.html#msg32529

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:47:48 am by Christian »
Offline thesteward
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GTI 2500,
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2009, 04:15:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello pearl !!    I  know  some personalities  here  in Mindanao  who  became extemely wealthy because of these "yamashita's Treasure " of  which you DENY ITS VERY  EXISTENCE ...  THOSE PEOPLE  WHO HAPPENS TO STUMBLE ON THESE TREASURES WILL LAUGH AT YOU... ACCORDING TO HISTORY ...,  THE  jAPANESE occupation forces  looted  its  Asian  neighbors and brought its loot  to the Philippine soil...  it's  up to you to believe or not..  Have a nice day to all...

The steward

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32539.html#msg32539

Offline elizabeth villa
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2009, 06:21:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hello arjoy...how can i avail of the codes you have? do you think you can share them? there's a poor family who thinks they have japanese signs in their land but don't know what they mean...maybe through your codes we will be able to decipher them...thanks..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg32765.html#msg32765

Offline EUREKA
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garrett 2500
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2009, 09:07:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Egad! got this news here that some american in the philippines are getting funds from lots of people here in the states
digging a bunch of horse shit! they claim to have a suuuperr machine that can find gold instead they are finding their investors pockets, zat true???

lying cowboys~ poor investors my source told me those guys dont know anything how to fond gold! if there is gold at pueblo filipinas they call yammamasita oro!

check this out hombres!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg33796.html#msg33796

Offline chancellor
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2009, 05:55:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by EUREKA
Egad! got this news here that some american in the philippines are getting funds from lots of people here in the states
digging a bunch of horse shit! they claim to have a suuuperr machine that can find gold instead they are finding their investors pockets, zat true???

lying cowboys~ poor investors my source told me those guys dont know anything how to fond gold! if there is gold at pueblo filipinas they call yammamasita oro!

check this out hombres!

i think you are talking about MECO (Manila Exploration Co. Ltd.) under Norman Haynes of Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines. Can you confirm that Amigo?Huh?Huh? and correct me if i'm wrong.... The problem actually of MECO is their device the Electronic ATOMIC SCANNING MACHINE WITH DOWSING ROD and their operator of this device is Claude Cochran. They can't really determine a target and their detection always keep on changing Amigo Rider Rider! My friend who is in the Philippines told me about their recent experienced from this company MECO which made my friend totally discouraged and disappointed after they noticed that their machine cannot able to locate buried treasures, or maybe nothing buried in the site but their machine pointing different spot targets and when drilled the target nothing unusual materials found, quite disgusting!!. He said their workers are the one telling that they can't able to find even a shallow GOLD. He said MECO is now asking again $dollars from different investors here in abroad to avail a 3D seismic device in replacement of their atomic scanning machine. And i've heard that they shut down all of their site projects due to unobtainable funds to continue their operation. He even told me that the lot owner banned already their atomic scanning machine to use in the site lot because of the "point here point there detection" and "drill here drill there procedure" but to no AVAIL. MECO is telling them also that their machine is working very well and very sophisticated but when they asked them (meco) if they can be sure of their detection but meco said they are not 100% sure. The investors must also inspect all of their site operation and gather more information before investing $$$ or interview the land owners too. To sum it up they are only spending large amount of money because of their ATOMIC SCANNING MACHINE which is totally not workin' Violent Violent!!

Can you give me your exact email address my friend?  Rider

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg33987.html#msg33987

Offline kuligligko
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2009, 06:21:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

that MECO Scam is true. so look, even  foreigner are doing the big scam deceiving their fellows abroad to invest dollars to a useless treasure hunting operation. i've heard a lot of bad things about that company own by an american. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3700.msg33996.html#msg33996

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22   Go Up
Jump to: