[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline elizabeth villa
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States
Referrals: 0

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 07:54:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i agree with northern boy...i thought this forum is for helping other th...let's all be helpful and nice....

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53634.html#msg53634

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 08:19:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by northern boy
tank you  rational observer....
.... yes. I do need money ..... just like everyone else..... but i never mentioned anything about looking for monetary support from anyone.

..... as of now what I really need is a way to be sure that my theory is right. Once I get to prove that there is treasure there, getting the money for building a higher fence won't be a problem .... and I won't need the internet to get the money .....  I posted my concern in the internet so that I could get tips from knowledgeable and experienced treasure hunters out there and not to ask for financial assistance from anyone.

.... please do not be sarcastic because it is not being helpful.  I'm sorry if you think the post I made seems illogical to you.  I did not post this to annoy anyone.  If you think I'm being stupid..... well that's up to you

.... in my opinion,  the most rational thing to do for a rational observer like you probably would be just to ignore my post.  ....because I'm sure that you wouldn't want to make  a total waste of your valuable time posting unhelpful sarcastic comments.. I hope you could forgive my arrogance and understand the point I am trying to stress.
 thank you very much

Then put a shovel in the ground. If you want to prove your theory...wrap your hands around a shovel handle. There is no other way to prove your "theory" 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53635.html#msg53635

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 01:32:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

The irRational Observer accuses again!!!

Hey whoever you are... who as if an all knowing, intelligent, sarcastic accuser... will you just shut up if you have nothing good to say!
You don't even know what treasure hunting is all about.
This forum is intended to help each other and not to be accused by somebody like who who speaks his mouth without thinking what to say.
Why are you a victim or something? you hate everyone? you hate the world? Hey better get out of here. Dumb! learn your manners!

Northern boy,
What you are thinking is right. You may have a potential site. Try to gather more information and history about your place. Look around and investigate if there are other signs or markers you could see. These are objects that are not ordinary or as if misplaced in the area. take a photo of it and post or ask help from the TH in this forum or other forums. You may want to dig a few feet down on that spot to see if you could find some objects or markings, but be careful of poison bottles, they are just a few feet below if there are. These will be indicators that something valuable may have been burried.
Yes, the next thing you do before you even start to dig or pour in your hard earned money is to have it confirmed with a detector.
I'm also from the north, pm me if you want to ask more.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53659.html#msg53659

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 01:38:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yes, a higher fence is necessary to keep out curious eyes. If you lack the funds to make a taller fence, I can suggest this option:

Densely plant fast-growing bamboo along the current fence and wait till it is high and thick enough to give you privacy. This will obviously take time, but it looks more natural, and will attract less attention than if you were to suddenly raise a proper fence. A few rows of bananas behind the bamboo will help fill in any gaps, and provide you with some income. If you can make your own compost, the plants will grow faster too.

If you don't want to wait too long, then scour for wastewood, zinc sheets to build a taller fence with.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53661.html#msg53661

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline northern boyTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 02:01:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Actually, may punto ka dun bisaya.  Iniisip ko rin na baka kaya nga buhaghag yung lupa ay dahil sa sadyang malambot lang talaga ang pinag-agnasan ng mangga.  kaya lang, may limang taon na ring putol yung puno.  By this time dapat siguro na-sidsid na yung spot kauulan.  Ilang super typhoon na ang nagdaan pero di man lang namuo yung lupa sa spot.  bahala na siguro

wala ring markers kasi nasa patag kami naka tira.  kung mayron man, baka sa ilalim ko na makikita yun.  thanks ha.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53664.html#msg53664

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 02:14:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

yes hobbyist, that is a good idea.  planting fast growing plants as an alternative to building a higher ,more expensive fence is my best option.  Actually, I was thinking of maybe planting bougainvilleas instead.  .... And yes, it will cost me more time waiting for them to grow..... but i guess I'm left with very little options.  thank you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53666.html#msg53666

Offline elizabeth villa
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 02:19:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi cap miwa...i'm now here in the p.i...how's everything on your side?...just want to know what's happening aroung in spite of the rains...email me?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53667.html#msg53667

Offline Ramon
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 02:41:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello there amateur friend!
Base on that latest event in U.K, were huge treasure was located by a junk metal detector worth almost 3 British pound would encourage people to locate the YT in
the country. Beside the price of gold is almost 5,000 per troy ounze php money.
Amateur friend do not risk without proper verification and location.
A friend help me access to the a deep radar penetrator, that archeologists are using
that enable to scan, earth surface and underwater respectively!
Quite expensive worth amost half million pesos but worthy than listening to stories
created by man?
I am from Davao City and you can email me if you desire to buy that unit?
rdnaguita@gmail.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53673.html#msg53673

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 06:31:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

thank you Ramon for the offer. I'd want to buy one for myself actually.  In fact, I know of a few other places around my neighborhood which are potential treasure sites  which I would want so much to detect myself.    But I cannot afford one.... like I mentioned in the earlier parts of this post, I cannot even afford to build a higher fence.  Actually, I know a treasure hunter who lives in my neighborhood.  In fact he was one of those who attempted to scan our property... but I cannot run to him because he cannot be trusted.thank you anyway.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53821.html#msg53821

Offline ArrowDown
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 08:06:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi! i can help anyone by identifying a mark or symbols place on the stone or trees just email me your photo you found or just illustrate the typy of a symbol or mark you found.

Email: kingsboard_01@yahoo.com.ph

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg53840.html#msg53840

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: