[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Krasnoyarsk_2010
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2010, 04:37:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Angel_09 thank you for the advice  but I think there's nothings wrong in posting to this forum.  I just also want to share my ideas and stories about the yamashita treasure here in the Philippines which is true.  These treasure are for real,they are not fake even though we did not get any gold or gems yet in our excavation.   

Posted on: December 05, 2010, 04:07:03 AM
Gboy, you're the one who started this yamashita treasure topic,right? I suggest you should update everyday in this forum for some of them were just posting here just to state that this is a scam.  And please if ever you read this post, please start to post if what can you say about those who contradict to this forum.  You started this, there are people who is just like me that need a help about this treasure.In short, be responsible.  If you understand this phrase, "panagutan mo kung ano ang iyong sinimulan".  Idea

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129992.html#msg129992

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2010, 05:59:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

gboy has not posted since July 09 once a scammer is outed they stop posting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130005.html#msg130005

Offline Krasnoyarsk_2010
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2010, 06:41:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

so who is holding this forum now? I remember, I saw a Gboy member in another website that also focus in treasures but Im not sure he is that Gboy who started this forum in this site.  I hate to say this but if this forum has nothing to do anymore with yamashita treasure, somebody should stop this forum for there are so many people out there who nees infos about yamashita treasure and still waiting for answers in this forum,like me, I subscribe in this forum for I believe this could help me answer my questions about our excavation here in our place.  Cry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130012.html#msg130012

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2010, 08:20:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

absolutely no one could answer your question in yamashita treas. it's a fokstale and a nationwide scam. if you want reliable info consult the philippine historians in (university of the philippines) there you can be enlighted of what's really happened in the philippines during wwII and the so called yamashita treas. remember they are professionals they will explained it to you reliably supported by evidence and documents you want to know. all your question will be answered by them surely and precisely.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130025.html#msg130025

Offline Krasnoyarsk_2010
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2010, 08:38:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

thank you ram for your advice but I cant do it, it just meant that I will be dealing with the government.  I don't want to the government to get involve in our excavation.  the capacity of government is outragious,they can make or break anything.  If gold is the topic,money is involve and the government is thirsty for money you know.  They can do anything just for money. Killings may occur and I don't want that to happen in my family. I also don't trust forgeiners for they have good tongues when it comes to this kind of situation.  Undecided

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130028.html#msg130028

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2010, 08:57:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

don't believed to those stories about the government will get involved. the idea is to know precisely what is the truth behind yamtreas. in your diggings, if you want accurate and precise result before you excavate consult the professionals on that field there's so many geologist equipped with high technology equipments with documented results and explanation scientifically and you will know what's underground. as i know, they are paid to their professions and they never engage in sharing styl nor yamtreas hunts. they do their work what you want to know underground with precise results. so, you spend your money but in a way you satisfied. that's if you want to hunt the golds. wise idea.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130029.html#msg130029

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2010, 10:57:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

BTW, Is it possible for you to delete all threads that are related to Yamashita treasure? If not, why?

Yes its possible but why would we do that. The threads need to stay so the world will know of the scams and scammers in the  Yamashita treasure.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130042.html#msg130042

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2010, 11:37:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
BTW, Is it possible for you to delete all threads that are related to Yamashita treasure? If not, why?

Yes its possible but why would we do that. The threads need to stay so the world will know of the scams and scammers in the  Yamashita treasure.

Really Seldom? had anybody scammed you from the Philippines or you are just going with the tide of opinion because you don't know what to think? Ha  ha  ha The very unpopular Gboy really got you to the balls and now you are biting back to anyone who are associated with Yama shit a treasure....What a poor judgement..

Posted on: December 05, 2010, 11:14:45 AM
Since you wanted to show the world about scammers, let us take an example, where I think the alleged scammers learned or copycat from it..
Below is an article published in US newspaper...

Gold Scam in America (20 Mar)
 Posted by: Emily   in US Headlines

I came across this news story on the LA Daily News about a gold bar scam incident that just happened in Lancaster, New York.
The modus operandi is always the same. One person will approach the target and in mid-conversation, a person will join them and proposes something. The person will act interested and make it so that he will give the target a chance instead. Target meanwhile does not realise that they first and second person are accomplices and in the end falls into their trap.
In this case in Lancaster, New York, this victim lost her life savings of US$9000 buying a ?gold bar? which is actually a bar painted gold. There?s a difference, you know? She was made to believe that the gold bar could be sold for US$15000 and this victim thought that she could do business with her US$9000 capital and profit US$6000 from the sale of her ?gold bar?.
This kind of scams have been happening every where even here in Malaysia but the object of desire may not necessarily be gold bars. For web savvy people, we know that there are so many kinds of stories sent to us that we don?t believe in scams like these but not everyone is as worldly.
Did you know that the downfall of men is caused be greed? If this victim had not been greedy, then she would not have been scammed. The difference between this case and the 101 cases over here is that the New York police have already obtained video footage from the close circuit TV of Bank of America where she went to withdraw her money to ?buy? the phony gold bar.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130047.html#msg130047

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2010, 11:42:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

So you are Gboy thought so when did you get out of jail.

News flash son I forgot more about treasure in the Philippians then you or gboy will ever know. And while you are arguing the Chinese and Americans are finding and removing millions of dollars of treasure from there every year. But hey they leaving lots of rocks for you to dream about.     

Removing Yamashita topic's will not help but removing the conman involved would. That's what we need to think about.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130048.html#msg130048

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2010, 11:56:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
So you are Gboy thought so when did you get out of jail.

News flash son I forgot more about treasure in the Philippians then you or gboy will ever know. And while you are arguing the Chinese and Americans are finding and removing millions of dollars of treasure from there every year. But hey they leaving lots of rocks for you to dream about.     

Removing Yamashita topic's will not help but removing the conman involved would. That's what we need to think about.

Well, what an honorable gesture on your side seldom. Are you sure you wanted to remove these conmen?  O.K. I'll you the "MOTHER LOAD" OF CONMEN:

GERMANY LATEST VICTIM OF PHONY GOLD BAR SCAM

By Pat Shannan

Amid international accusations that U.S. officials in the Clinton administration replaced gold in Fort Knox with phony, mostly tungsten bars that were later shipped to China and other places yet unknown, a German refinery has now discovered that it has received a bogus ?gold? bar as well.

The video proof was shown on the German television station ProSieben that ran the news story covering W.C. Heraeus in Hanau, Germany, the world?s largest privately owned refinery.

In the story, Wilfried Horner, head of the gold foundry, shows a 500-gram bar (16.0755 troy ounces) received from an unidentified bank. The bar had the right physical dimensions to be an authentic gold bar, but one of the Heraeus employees suspected something.

After the bar was cut in half, the TV audience could plainly see that the dark insides were tungsten, with only a coating of gold on the outside.

While the story never aired on American TV, it is available on the Internet.

Last fall, Rob Kirby of Kirby Analytics in Toronto reported that China?s central bank had discovered nearly 6,000 400-ounce gold-plated tungsten bars among those it had recently received from bonded warehouses.

It was later learned that at least four counterfeit bars at other locations were found and that all had come from sources within the United States, including Fort Knox, according to the Chinese investigators.

As suspicions grow about counterfeit bars among those held in bonded warehouses for delivery against either COMEX or London Bullion Market Association contracts or shares of exchange-traded funds, investors could panic. It is believed this could be the reason for the blackout on news coverage in the United States on this story except for AFP.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130050.html#msg130050

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: