[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal
Referrals: 0

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2010, 12:59:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

heheheh..devil in u.s.a. is a handsome guy ! in philippines they are scammers ! hehehheheh!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129850.html#msg129850

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2010, 01:11:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Really?  Don't use your LORD'S name in vain...

Posted on: December 04, 2010, 01:07:13 PM
Philippines is full of yama shit a treasure...but this site is full of shit heads...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129857.html#msg129857

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2010, 01:11:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by angel_09
Really?  Don't use your LORD'S name in vain...

Who took the lords name in vain. You have lost it angel. Its time for this thread to get back on topic please.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129858.html#msg129858

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2010, 01:28:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

forget the shitheads that's normal, we have to go back to topic yamashita treasure hunting gold,gold,gold,gold,gold ! dig !dug! dig !

did you know that, yamashita hunters hunt for gold but if they din't recover it they will hunt their money ! where's my money ! i lost it in diggings ! then cry....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129862.html#msg129862

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2010, 02:03:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
did you know that, yamashita hunters hunt for gold but if they din't recover it they will hunt their money ! where's my money ! i lost it in diggings ! then cry....

The life of the dreamer huh Ram LOL. I feel for them digging holes because some guy with a forked stick said there was gold there. Or they found a rock with and believe it will lead to treasure. I almost bet the guy with the stick or interpreting the rocks is the same guy selling them shovels and renting the other equipment they need.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129865.html#msg129865

Offline Krasnoyarsk_2010
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2010, 10:21:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello angel_09!

I would like to ask if how can you know that the next you will dig is the treasure already?I mean, what would we encounter in the excavation that would tell us that the treasure is next? What sign should we observe in digging? Please give me information about the signs,symbols, and traps in digging up for treasure.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129962.html#msg129962

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2010, 11:02:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

yup ! some people they put their future in a lucky hit. they call it in the philippines, applying for instant millionaire. yamashita gold ! dig dug drag or drug.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129967.html#msg129967

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2010, 11:23:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
yup ! some people they put their future in a lucky hit. they call it in the philippines, applying for instant millionaire. yamashita gold ! dig dug drag or drug.

What the devil you are talking about?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129972.html#msg129972

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2010, 11:45:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by angel_09
What the devil you are talking about?

Basically he is pointing out that  yamashita gold and all the other stuff like FRB bowling balls with green diamonds etc are all scam's.
And before you answer please  post the facts and proof of  yamashita or let this thread die.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129974.html#msg129974

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2010, 01:12:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Krasnoyarsk_2010
Hello angel_09!

I would like to ask if how can you know that the next you will dig is the treasure already?I mean, what would we encounter in the excavation that would tell us that the treasure is next? What sign should we observe in digging? Please give me information about the signs,symbols, and traps in digging up for treasure.

It would be better if you will ask questions not through internet to save yourself the ridicules they are throwing about anything connected to yamashita treasure. This remarks is not only for you, but to all T hunters who still believes in hidden treasures. Do not stoop yourselves to the lowest level. This site cannot and will not help you. And to those other T. hunters who always give information about signs, get your gold first before you give advices.

Quote:Posted by seldom
Basically he is pointing out that  yamashita gold and all the other stuff like FRB bowling balls with green diamonds etc are all scam's.
And before you answer please  post the facts and proof of  yamashita or let this thread die.

I don't care if this thread dies. But regarding Yamashita treasure proof, ask or check the American Justice system who put their fingers about the golden budha recovered by R. Roxas, how it became sensational, their verdict; and if at the end this is considered a hoax, then I can say that those people are easily get hooked without thinking. Now which is which: does the golden budha recovered by Roxas whom the American Government spend hundreds of thousand of dollars in court proceedings is a daydream or reality? If it is the other way around, then we can say the weak minds always get scammed.

I always respect this site ........ before.....But now as things has gone this way, respect is no longer a value but a shit to be avoided. 
BTW, Is it possible for you to delete all threads that are related to Yamashita treasure? If not, why?

Posted on: December 05, 2010, 01:04:52 AM
Quote:Posted by Krasnoyarsk_2010
Hello angel_09!

It would be better if you will ask questions not through internet to save yourself the ridicules they are throwing about anything connected to yamashita treasure. This remarks is not only for you, but to all T hunters who still believes in hidden treasures. Do not stoop yourselves to the lowest level. This site cannot and will not help you. And to those other T. hunters who always give information about signs, get your gold first before you give advices.

Quote:Posted by seldom

I don't care if this thread dies. But regarding Yamashita treasure proof, ask or check the American Justice system who put their fingers about the golden budha recovered by R. Roxas, how it became sensational, their verdict; and if at the end this is considered a hoax, then I can say that those people are easily get hooked without thinking. Now which is which: does the golden budha recovered by Roxas whom the American Government spend hundreds of thousand of dollars in court proceedings is a daydream or reality? If it is the other way around, then we can say the weak minds always get scammed.

I always respect this site ........ before.....But now as things has gone this way, respect is no longer a value but a shit to be avoided. 
BTW, Is it possible for you to delete all threads that are related to Yamashita treasure? If not, why?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg129978.html#msg129978

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: