[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2010, 11:25:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by clar_26
all im asking is give them the freedom of speech hahaha

While denying those who don't believe theirs?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130170.html#msg130170

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2010, 11:59:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
While denying those who don't believe theirs?

lol, you cannot make them believe what you believe unless you show them that you believe what is the unbelievable, denying what u believed is the most unbelievable scam you will ever encounter, well every opinion are based on every experiences some are true some are not, if you dont want to be denied, dont deny others, if you dont want to be ignored, dont ignore others, lol nobody is denying anybody i know, if u want respect u better respect others opinion also, more power gd. lol

clar_26

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130181.html#msg130181

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2010, 12:23:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

Clar if I never find another dollar  it means little to me. I have found and saved more then you will ever see. You and yours only want freedom of speech when everyone agrees with you but once folks start telling you whats real y'all start in with the arguing.
You know why you come here, because most other treasure sites will not entertain all the talk about Yammy treasure are the Russian ball thing FR boxs and all the markers and signs crap. Mod's at the other big sites have orders to delete topics. This is the only freedom of speech treasure site out there that is why you came here. But with with your right of FoS means everyone has the same right so when we see BS posted someone will call BS. So get over your self you have never posted a thing on the forum of use like some others you just want to cry that your being pick on. Christian started a Philippine only forum I suggest y'all go there and pat each other on the back and pray for gboy to get out of jail.      

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130184.html#msg130184

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2010, 02:08:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by clar_26
lol, you cannot make them believe what you believe unless you show them that you believe what is the unbelievable, denying what u believed is the most unbelievable scam you will ever encounter, well every opinion are based on every experiences some are true some are not, if you dont want to be denied, dont deny others, if you dont want to be ignored, dont ignore others, lol nobody is denying anybody i know, if u want respect u better respect others opinion also, more power gd. lol

clar_26

You sound like Rodney Dangerfield now. Look, Clar, nobody is denying you free speech. But we are exercising it just like you do. Get over it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130194.html#msg130194

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2010, 03:46:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
yup ! some people they put their future in a lucky hit. they call it in the philippines, applying for instant millionaire. yamashita gold ! dig dug drag or drug.

WHY are you and the others like you on this forum?Huh?? Seems to me you should be spending your spare time on something you believe in.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130199.html#msg130199

Offline slapz
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2010, 04:26:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

thats right...there are lots of envious people in this forum damn...envy and can't accept for themselves of why philippines the third world country have lots of gold bars buried :Smiley...and while they we're just hunting for a few pieces coins in their land damn Detecting...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130202.html#msg130202

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2010, 08:20:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by slapz
thats right...there are lots of envious people in this forum damn...envy and can't accept for themselves of why philippines the third world country have lots of gold bars buried :Smiley...and while they we're just hunting for a few pieces coins in their land damn Detecting...

Why do you think you remain a third world country if you really had all those gold bars? Seriously, mate. They're not there.

Why don't you stop beating your chest here and just go dig and them up. Don't bother to tell us about them. Just buy the forum when you can afford it.

Posted on: December 06, 2010, 04:06:10 PM
Quote:Posted by northern boy
Hi there.  I really need some advice.

Actually, it has become really clear that anyone coming here asking for advice on the Yamashita treasure rumors is not really looking for advice at all.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130236.html#msg130236

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline slapz
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2010, 09:11:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Why do you think you remain a third world country if you really had all those gold bars? Seriously, mate. They're not there.

Why don't you stop beating your chest here and just go dig and them up. Don't bother to tell us about them. Just buy the forum when you can afford it.

Posted on: December 06, 2010, 04:06:10 PM
Actually, it has become really clear that anyone coming here asking for advice on the Yamashita treasure rumors is not really looking for advice at all.

mate..kindly use a bit of your common sense...basically as a TH if you found a bunch of gold bars nobody is going to share it with the government or informed them about it specially here in philippines..you maybe haven't try to live in here mate you have no idea what will be the consequence if you found such treasure..so in regards with that.. obviously the TH's only are the one become very rich not the government....and one more thing..the government in here don't care if the country is still remains in third world country for your info..only the corrupt politician are becoming very rich when they are in the position not the country.. Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130244.html#msg130244

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2010, 10:49:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by slapz
mate..kindly use a bit of your common sense...basically as a TH if you found a bunch of gold bars nobody is going to share it with the government or informed them about it specially here in philippines..

Why don't you try a little common sense, and stop announcing to the world on a public forum  that you are on to the big one. What part of boards like this are  moderated by your, mine and their governments
do you not understand? Only Philippine members come here trying to sell gold bars etc that sends up red flags to us and labels you a scammer.  Only Philippine members come here asking for free metal detectors and equipment. Only the  Philippine members come and ask for our opinion then arguer when they do not get the answer they want.
Do we stereo type Philippine members? Yes sorry to say we/I do to some extent, but we also allow freedom of speech where the other major forums delete anything to do with Philippine treasure.
In the last 6 months there has been 2 good leads post here about treasure in the Philippine's real treasure not made up Yammy treasure, but not one Philippine member has post on either thread that right there tells me that the main interest is the Yammy treasure scam.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130257.html#msg130257

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2010, 11:50:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

once the scammers tactics is disturbed they naturally reacts, w/c is comon in the philippines. another tactics of pinoy scammers if hit they will make argues to retrieved their damage tactics. again, they got angry to me coz i reveal another scammers tactics. as long as i'm here i will keep revealing all pinoy yamashita scam tactics.

it is very obvious that the scammers keep trying to defend their yamshita folkstale coz it is a easy money making scam business targeting those wealthy pinoys and foreigners to invest. that is why they keep posting to their activities for the readers to be convinced.

you can read all their posts they act as they know what's underground and how the treasure was burried. ahhhhhhh.....maybe they are yamashita's soldiers ! or yamashita's worker's !hehehehehe...

Posted on: December 06, 2010, 11:21:24 AM
another tactics of a scammers is the bombs,bobby traps,water traps, signs,reading markers, insisting that there's a markers in the sites in the rocks in the trees,ahhhhh...very obvious !

why you are here asking help to read your signs (what do you think to the people here, they recovered the treasures of yamashita?) and insisting that it was a markers? if you know that there's a person in your place you believed who recovered the treasures? then go to that person ask them about your markers they will tell you where you dig dug dig. you are only convincing people here to participate in your scam.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8538.msg130266.html#msg130266

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: