[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 02:37:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The silver broach I found @ 1/4 mi was 3 ft off the final pinpoint. I don't think I would have found it without the detector.

All that proves is if you dig enough holes you will find something kind of like a blind squirrel finding a nut.
You can go almost anywhere in the US and mark off a place a 100ft by a 100ft start digging and you will find something. 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg117516.html#msg117516

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 03:35:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

My set up range is usually 25 ft or so on one of the units. Another one, I will walk directly over it or within 10 ft to box it in.

Old school, the swing rod and a sample in my hand, I don't think it matters.

I have no idea on maximum range, I think size and length of time in the ground determine that.

I, at one time had a unit that would detect the signature after it had been dug up. It led me to a spot at Parks Ferry Ga. where I found a hole with trees growing out of it. When I dug down on the upper end, I found marks where 3 small kegs had been. Detector had keyed on a small piece of rusted metal.

This was on a trail called Jeff's trail by the Oconee River. You can guess what I was after.
The ole blind squirrel trick huh?

I'll mark off a 200 x 200 area and bet you can't find squat in that swamp except snakes and wild hogs.  I'd bet 1/4 mi square would be hard to find something in without a lrl.

I'd like to hunt where you do, sounds productive.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg117525.html#msg117525

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 04:43:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'll mark off a 200 x 200 area and bet you can't find squat in that swamp except snakes and wild hogs.  I'd bet 1/4 mi square would be hard to find something in without a lrl.

OK I BET LRL are a scam backed up by people who make and and sale them to poor suckers so which are you a builder are a salesman?Huh?Huh??

I'd like to hunt where you do, sounds productive.

NO you wouldn't you could not find a dime with a LRL  although it would make a entertaining utube video

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg117530.html#msg117530

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 08:22:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Nope just a hunter. The Minelab is in my hand more than anything. Been swinging for over 30 yrs.
All I can do is say what I know to be true. I don't believe reports or studies unless I can replicate them.
Don't be upset. I can't help that we can do this.

And I'm dam glad a lot of others can't.

I went in a park where the local detector club holds events and found over 100 coins and jewelry in 2days. Lord loves a minelab.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg117541.html#msg117541

Offline dmholt@aol.com
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2010, 12:16:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

I don't know of what you are talking about, (I am a beginner Treasure-hunter).... But I did try the digital Camey sensitive to infra-red / filter... then computer edited the photo, and low and behold, I did get infra-red aura (some kind of an electro magnetic frequency signal) above where I had some gold items buried for a couple weeks.  I have no idea how it works, but from what I can find out it is not the film but the camera, filter & lens plus the editing that brings out the visible aura.

I have a friend that is a genius in electronics and he claims that there is lots of things within this area of understanding that science just does not comprehend yet or that can be explained  .... for instance, he says that everything has a different resident frequency that responds to viberation as waves and how they are displayed is beyond science.... you can only feel or hear the results --- just like gravity, science knows that it is there but it can't really be explained why or how it works --- only that the results happen, that they recognize.  Who cares if "tech na babble" says it is not possible to see treasure auras? ... It works for me.  Have fun boys with your nonsense about how or why...it does or doesn't work.  "All things are possible, to those who believe - If the mind of man can conceive, and believe -- it can achieve" - simple fact. Oh, yes, I have seen the results of prayer -- can't explain how or why it works, but it definitely does, if you have the faith.... and will not work for the sceptic"  ... Science is finally beginning to understand why this principle works, but denied it for many, many years.  Have a good day... I'm off to find gold/silver.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123409.html#msg123409

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2010, 01:01:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Lets see the photo then.......

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123414.html#msg123414

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2010, 07:37:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dmholt@aol.com
I don't know of what you are talking about, (I am a beginner Treasure-hunter).... But I did try the digital Camey sensitive to infra-red / filter... then computer edited the photo, and low and behold, I did get infra-red aura (some kind of an electro magnetic frequency signal) above where I had some gold items buried for a couple weeks.  I have no idea how it works, but from what I can find out it is not the film but the camera, filter & lens plus the editing that brings out the visible aura.

I have a friend that is a genius in electronics and he claims that there is lots of things within this area of understanding that science just does not comprehend yet or that can be explained  .... for instance, he says that everything has a different resident frequency that responds to viberation as waves and how they are displayed is beyond science.... you can only feel or hear the results --- just like gravity, science knows that it is there but it can't really be explained why or how it works --- only that the results happen, that they recognize.  Who cares if "tech na babble" says it is not possible to see treasure auras? ... It works for me.  Have fun boys with your nonsense about how or why...it does or doesn't work.  "All things are possible, to those who believe - If the mind of man can conceive, and believe -- it can achieve" - simple fact. Oh, yes, I have seen the results of prayer -- can't explain how or why it works, but it definitely does, if you have the faith.... and will not work for the sceptic"  ... Science is finally beginning to understand why this principle works, but denied it for many, many years.  Have a good day... I'm off to find gold/silver.   

So, you found something you buried? You took a picture of the spot where you buried something....and them manipulated the pitcher until you could identify the area of ground you disturbed?

Goodness...what an amazing feat! Congratulations on deceiving yourself into believing you found an unknown buried treasure. That's real Science at work.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123440.html#msg123440

Offline dmholt@aol.com
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2010, 03:32:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO, Thanks for your comment.  .... even though you have indicated to me that you are an individual that Knows just about anything, about everything there is to know. Congratulations!  Its people like you that has so much to contribute to the rest of the world. 

Seriously,  it PROVES that you are an IDIOT!  I could care less about your egotistical know-it-all attitude (which is always associated with losers in this life)  As for me, I am a Winner! -- (if money is any indication of success- 10 million net worth gained,over my 40 years business career) Of course money is not the true measure of success in life, but is a good 'measuring stick' of the validity of your concepts in thinking about achievement. I am always open minded to the possibilities from the smallest, most unconventional sources - that's where some of the most important, unexpected discoveries in science come from in life.  Only the fool has a closed mind, and tries to prove why something DON "T work or isn't true.  A winner thinks only in terms of Possibilities.

Science told the bumble bee that he couldn't possibly fly.... But, you know what, He doesn't give a damn what those closed minded Idiots say or think ... he doesn't care, he just keeps on flying. even though aerodynamics argue that it is impossible.

So, again I will tell you... I could care less about the tech na babble you think you know -- I enjoy my retirement hobby of T hunting, and I have the resources to investigate the possibilities into improving search/find technique that could someday prove science wrong or at least update some of their pre-historic thinking and usher in new, previously misunderstood methods and principles.

RO, I truly hope you can someday join the ranks of the Winners, and contribute something of real value to the world -- Although you appear to have a long way to go yet...because you will unfortunately attract just what you think.  (take a look at Henry Ford's  Bio)

Oh, and If I run out of money/resources.... I will certainly call upon you, and If you don't have it (and I doubt that you do),  I have a son-in-law who has enjoyed and been blessed with accumulations in the hundreds of millions during his career (top 3% of the wealth in this country), watching losers like you remain in poverty. Our family assists those who are possibility thinkers.

Evidentely you have not actually seen a real photo of a infra-red Treasure aura... I include my real email address (I do not hide behind an alias or user name).  If you would like to see one of the pics just email me and I will be happy to respond with a pic of one of these Auras that indicate Gold was buried beneath.. Again, I couldn't care less whether you believe it or not. Or why it works or doesn't work. Doesn't matter to me. 

Have a wonderful day, Loser!  Posted by: Dave

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123502.html#msg123502

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2010, 03:42:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dmholt@aol.com
Seriously,  it PROVES that you are an IDIOT!  I could care less about your egotistical know-it-all attitude (which is always associated with losers in this life)  As for me, I am a Winner! -- (if money is any indication of success- 10 million net worth gained,over my 40 years business career) Of course money is not the true measure of success in life, but is a good 'measuring stick' of the validity of your concepts in thinking about achievement. I am always open minded to the possibilities from the smallest, most unconventional sources - that's where some of the most important, unexpected discoveries in science come from in life.  Only the fool has a closed mind, and tries to prove why something DON "T work or isn't true.  A winner thinks only in terms of Possibilities.

So why are you so desperate for money now? Don't tell me you're not. If you weren't, you wouldn't be here. Most people come here to learn, not to wave their arms around madly telling everyone how rich they are. That's a true sign of just how broke you are.

You haven't yet shown anyone this alleged picture of yours. You filtered it before you took it then you manipulated it. By your own admission. I can understand why you wouldn't want everyone here to see how your faked image means nothing. Go ahead. Post the picture. I need a good laugh.

Your absurd reference to anyone here being an idiot is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123506.html#msg123506

« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 03:43:57 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline dmholt@aol.com
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2010, 04:12:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO, You also do not Read very Well .... I am not broke-far from it (you wouldn't know the meaning of real wealth,would you?),  I do not need ANYTHING from you, especially your idiotic opinion ... I am looking for people with a desire to advance and enrich their lives in a positive way.

You are not one of these people.  So, 'so long Loser'.  (keep right on promoting your stupidity to the world, that's all you have to enrich your ego....How sad.)
My time is too valuable to wast with Idiots, like you. 

Dave
dmholt@aol.com

P.S.  If anyone else reading this, is interested in the Aura Pic, just email me ..I will be happy to share it with you, (but, not the Idiot that has been blabbering his Opinion) and explain what we have learned so far about what this is  and what the possibilities of why this might occur.  I am working with a team of Professional Treasure Hunters, who have used this info to amass several fortunes, so far.  But, we are not ready to release all our findings to the public just yet.   But, looks very promising.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123519.html#msg123519

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: