[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2010, 04:29:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dmholt@aol.com

Science told the bumble bee that he couldn't possibly fly.... But, you know what, He doesn't give a damn what those closed minded Idiots say or think ... he doesn't care, he just keeps on flying. even though aerodynamics argue that it is impossible.

Science never told the Bumble Bee that he could not possibly fly. That is a myth that uneducated wannabe's use to try to promote their "knowledge".

If you want to insult my intelligence, please use real analogies and not urban legends

Posted on: October 31, 2010, 06:26:39 PM

I am working with a team of Professional Treasure Hunters, who have used this info to amass several fortunes, so far. 

hehehe    Laughing

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123521.html#msg123521

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2010, 04:57:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am working with a team of Professional Treasure Hunters, who have used this info to amass several fortunes,

Old son you living in a fantasy world but here a little real life you insult or call one more member names your out of here.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123527.html#msg123527

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline dmholt@aol.com
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2010, 05:14:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom, Thank you for your post.  I agree these posts got a little off the subject - then escalated.  But, please be courteous enough to go back and see where the first insult came from.  I will make no more posts to in regard to the subject.  But rest assured, I live in no fantasy world -- and every word I posted in regard to myself is True, and I consider it an insult, by anyone who disputes my claims.  Thank you, Dave

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123531.html#msg123531

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2010, 05:25:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You came here with your off the wall dumb crap you going to get disputed. If you have proof of what you say post it or be prepared for ridicule it will come. You got off on the wrong foot with your bragging with lots of folks many who are pro TH's , I suggest you start over by introducing yourself and taking part in some threads.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123534.html#msg123534

Offline dmholt@aol.com
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2010, 12:45:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom, I have some positive Aura Results for those that might be interested in the unconventional, unsientific method I am researching.

But, in view of your responses, as our Mod .... I am a little reluctant to post ... as you call it "off the wall crap" and yes, I am an "old boy" but, very proud of the Wisdom/age rather than the alternative. Can't believe our moderator will not recognize the right of every member (...and I am one of them) to make honest claims & to freely express their opinion without criticism and insults.

So, for thoes who might be interested, in Aura research, I would offer a platform to make your rightful, Courteous opinions, voiced within the Treasure Hunting Community at:

Thanks, Dave
dmholt@aol.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123731.html#msg123731

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:18:09 am by seldom »
Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2010, 02:21:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom, I have some positive Aura Results for those that might be interested in the unconventional, unsientific method I am researching.

But, in view of your responses, as our Mod .... I am a little reluctant to post ... as you call it "off the wall crap" and yes, I am an "old boy" but, very proud of the Wisdom/age rather than the alternative. Can't believe our moderator will not recognize the right of every member (...and I am one of them) to make honest claims & to freely express their opinion without criticism and insults.

So, for thoes who might be interested, in Aura research, I would offer a platform to make your rightful, Courteous opinions, voiced within the Treasure Hunting Community at:

Please Register or Login

http://treasurehunters.yuku.com/forums/142

Thanks, Dave
dmholt@aol.com

Good for you then....
Means we don't have to put up with someone who's just plain insulting to other members who don't agree with your point of view.
It all smells like yet another LRL scam to anyone with half a brain in their head.
Must be some kind of record for someone with so few posts to annoy so many..........
"Same old" "same old"........ just like the rest ..... no proof (how easy would it have been for you to post that "alleged" aura picture...... but no....... no real surprises there then.....)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123737.html#msg123737

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2010, 04:44:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Please Register or Login

http://treasurehunters.yuku.com/forums/142

Thanks, Dave
dmholt@aol.com

There's fallacy in your assumption, mate. Nobody here wants you to stop discussing anything. What the moderators here are trying to do is restore the playing field to one where both sides of the discussion are welcome. Most of the LRL proponents scream about freedom of speech when it comes to their theories being put forward and want to suppress any argument against. That doesn't make any sense.

Discussion is two ways - both for and against. If you want your opinions heard, you simply write them here as you have done. If you want them believed and accepted as fact, you post proof. Seldom and others are asking for proof. Testimony is not proof. Photos are proof. So far, no photos. Thus, no proof. Only testimony from you and argument from those who disagree.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123745.html#msg123745

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2010, 09:16:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

unconventional, unscientific method I am researching
That right there says it all and you can post anything you wish just be ready to be call down. You were asked for proof but like the rest you point to other web site are email me. If your so sure of yourself post it stop trying to get people to join your private cult.
 You and others come here and act like you found something new but you are talking to people who have been TH for years and have researched all the drowsing LRL MFD and other methods ever thought of and wrote them the off for what they are BS. You don't want to   discuss it you want to argue and name call when asked for proof

honest claims & to freely express their opinion without criticism and insults.

Lets see you started the name calling because RO did not agree with you HE$$ I don't agree with RO 90% of the time but he does his research and only post facts and when asked for proof he has it, so lay off the name calling.
As for honest claims heres one I FOUND THE LOST DUTCHMAN MINE but don't ask me to prove it but if you email me I will send you pictures and proof but I can not post it because y'all will  not believe me

Warning do not post links to other forums 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123782.html#msg123782

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:34:16 am by seldom »

Offline dmholt@aol.com
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 10:57:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Good Morning Seldom,

Thanks for Clarifying that for me....I think?? You can bet your boots, that I will not post anything, in this forum, about Treasure Aura research again. I received many positive emails, with interest, that appreciate exploring Treasure Hunting methods that have before, been considered unconventional... I compliment them on their open minds.  Just because others may believe that, just because it has never been done before; therefore, it must not exist -- That is their right of Opinion to have this simple Logic, and I do respect their individual Opinion. As it is your opinion that what I claim is "B.S" -- That is 'Your' Opinion - and you're welcome to it. But, I have the opposite Opinion & choose to explore the unexplained.... and there is many other TH's out there, that choose to Agree with me and hopfully, they will share any positive knowledge they may have to contribute to Understanding the If, What, & Why questions regarding this research. That's all I was asking from the start.... and not to enter into a "you prove - I prove" radical argument/ridicule/slander session.

Also, Excuse me for mentioning another forum/link that might offer some insight into knowledge that does not agree with your opinion/logic.  I hope that you are not trying to influence or supress knowledge from other TH's that might have an interest in hearing about this 'black box' 
treasure Aura possibility of treasure hunting.

I was not aware that mentions of other supportive links/resources or email addresses were against the terms of this online THunting.com community. I will definately contact the Administration and have them explain/clarify their position, in regard to policy on the mentioned  posts in question.

posted by:
David Holt
email: (see my post UN Id above)
P.S.  Seldom, I hope this post is compliant to 'your' post rules on this forum?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123787.html#msg123787

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2010, 11:19:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dave your a troll a trouble maker you are only here to start trouble keep it up and you will be muted. Now get this thread back on topic or it will be lock.
If you have proof post it  if not its just your opinion and of no value so I suggest you move on the some treasure topics

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,18145.msg123788.html#msg123788

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to: